Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos (33547 Views)

Joke / US Biafran Army Officer Letter To Buhari And Osibanjo Of Nigeria / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Thezoomustfall: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Being a member of the army of biafra, i have the privilege of snapping this picture of our routine military training on Monday.

If our Parents could build ogbunigwe with little or no knowledge, imagine what we the children are capable of building and are building.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Chai! I no fit laugh, biko nu.... you guys are ever so funny! shocked cheesy grin Army of Biafra, indeed! Abeg, swerve...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Magician1503(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tramadol don cloud your reasoning undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Thezoomustfall: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Chai! I no fit laugh, biko nu.... you guys are ever so funny! shocked cheesy grin Army of Biafra, indeed! Abeg, swerve...

Ignorants who knows less of what you are capable of tell you, "What can you do"? . When we start you'll know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Ignorants who knows less of what you are capable of tell you, "What can you do"? . When we start you'll know

Hehehehe ... come, how old are you?? Stop this childish posturing, abeg! cheesy grin

30 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Thezoomustfall: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Hehehehe ... come, how old are you?? Stop this childish posturing, abeg! cheesy grin

THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
he he he grin An army that is hiding in the bush. Anyway I believe when the gallant Nigeria soldiers have finished smoking boko-are-rams boys from sambisa forest, I believe their next target will be you guys.

35 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yeye pipu

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by olaafirst: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yeee boko haram ti daran

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Clowns. grin

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ofala(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP, on a Monday when people are busy with their various legitimate means of earning income; you were in the bush, doing what!? ....

Rehearsing a movie script or comedy-drama?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by shotster50(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Op, is it not ur mates that are in d war fronts battling with boko haram, u guys are here in d bush doin tai chi... Foolish people.. D same way gowon flushed ur fore fathers will still b d same way buhari will trample upon ur skulls...

26 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Leopantro: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Why does the time tag say Monday April 27th, 22:36:31?

Ignorant being that uploaded picture without removing vital information from it.

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by tochukwuifeduba: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
He Is Our Demi God Compadium Of 9 Powerful Quotes Of Ojukwu by Ifeduba
1. The history of the world is a chronicle of oppression.
2. Since oppression is maintained by force, it is only possible to remove that oppression by a counterforce.
3. The illegal regime in Lagos under Gowon has accused Biafra of playing politics with her people’s misery. Our answer is simple: “We do not play politics. We are not masochists; rather, we are a people who choose to hunger a little to remain alive instead of feeding fat to become respectable corpses.”
4. We do not ask for pity. We make no apologies for the social phenomenon known as the Biafran revolution; rather, we proclaim with pride the inevitability of our struggle, the indestructability of our people, and the assured finality of our success.
5. Biafra is a child of circumstance…His existence and survival are always a marvel, sometimes bordering on a miracle. His life is a tribute to man, his courage is his endurance, his ingenuity is his humanity.
6. For unity to be meaningful it has to be creative, not the unity of Jonah in the whale but the unity of holy matrimony. The first can only lead to defecation, the second to procreation.
7. If a leader accepts himself as already dead to society, there will be no reason for cowardice in his leadership. One thing that frightens leaders and lead them to a number of excesses is usually fear of death. No leader should fear death. In fact, you should accept the fact that from the moment of leadership you are sacrificed to death. Each subsequent day becomes a bonus for the preparation of one’s memorial.
8. What I have become, in this struggle is the mouthpiece of my people. I go where they push and no more. The day I think otherwise, the day I act otherwise, that day my people, without compromising the struggle, will find another person to express their aspirations.
9. We are humans. We live. We fight, fight because the decision to be free is a decision taken freely and collectively, because to become involved in violent struggle for freedom is the only honor left to an oppressed people threatened with genocide, because in the final analysis the only true bulwark against death is to live. Biafra rejects death…Biafra lives

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by mekaboy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

These Idiots below saying trash don't know what we are capable of should take a look at somalia very well. By the time we finish with you, somalia will be better than you.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

gerarahia onye ara.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by laudate: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Leopantro:

Why does the time tag say Monday April 27th, 22:36:31?

Ignorant being that uploaded picture without removing vital information from it.

ROFLMAO!! shocked grin grin cool Una no go take laugh kill person for here..!

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Raymonbell(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by after1: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bunch of jokers and never do wells. BUhahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by HYENACHIEF(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
filthy bastard !

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
JOKERS

NA KOBOKO WE GO USE ARRANGE DZ WUNA MADNESS

11 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by uniklinkum(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jesters full this thread oo... laughing out wide already.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by seankay(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hehehehe funny thread

But seriously, these guys shud b arrested cos they are potential robbers and kidnappers

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by IgboGoat: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Can an animal from the ZOO produce Awo's quotes?
Let me hear what that coward rat-poisoned fool has to say.

tochukwuifeduba:
He Is Our Demi God Compadium Of 9 Powerful Quotes Of Ojukwu by Ifeduba
1. The history of the world is a chronicle of oppression.
2. Since oppression is maintained by force, it is only possible to remove that oppression by a counterforce.
3. The illegal regime in Lagos under Gowon has accused Biafra of playing politics with her people’s misery. Our answer is simple: “We do not play politics. We are not masochists; rather, we are a people who choose to hunger a little to remain alive instead of feeding fat to become respectable corpses.”
4. We do not ask for pity. We make no apologies for the social phenomenon known as the Biafran revolution; rather, we proclaim with pride the inevitability of our struggle, the indestructability of our people, and the assured finality of our success.
5. Biafra is a child of circumstance…His existence and survival are always a marvel, sometimes bordering on a miracle. His life is a tribute to man, his courage is his endurance, his ingenuity is his humanity.
6. For unity to be meaningful it has to be creative, not the unity of Jonah in the whale but the unity of holy matrimony. The first can only lead to defecation, the second to procreation.
7. If a leader accepts himself as already dead to society, there will be no reason for cowardice in his leadership. One thing that frightens leaders and lead them to a number of excesses is usually fear of death. No leader should fear death. In fact, you should accept the fact that from the moment of leadership you are sacrificed to death. Each subsequent day becomes a bonus for the preparation of one’s memorial.
8. What I have become, in this struggle is the mouthpiece of my people. I go where they push and no more. The day I think otherwise, the day I act otherwise, that day my people, without compromising the struggle, will find another person to express their aspirations.
9. We are humans. We live. We fight, fight because the decision to be free is a decision taken freely and collectively, because to become involved in violent struggle for freedom is the only honor left to an oppressed people threatened with genocide, because in the final analysis the only true bulwark against death is to live. Biafra rejects death…Biafra lives

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by dexpee4life(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
This photoshopped story
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Allwility: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rubbish! See as their 7 O'Clock is exposed. Sitting ducks for a good sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by IamforGod: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Smh!!! For this mumu

If you are serious about ur biafra u wnt even post it here or av you forgotten that this forum is for a yoruba boy?

You better go and find igbo forum so u can spew ur rubbish better.

Oloshi...

13 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Abeg, I wan JOIN...

Link me up... PLEASE
I want to handle the canteen department and the training of FEMALE COMBATANTS.

Sai Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by JI4D(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are currently recruiting interns for several organizations in Abuja.

-Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.
-Internships run for a period of 6-months and Interns are paid a monthly stipend. They are a strategic way to acquire on-the-job skills and experience, while upgrading existing skills.
-Internships serve as an effective pipeline into top organizations for graduates, as entry-level employees. This sort of access is usually unavailable to graduates with certain levels of experience and below. However, through Internships, such graduates can gain employment as interns and work their way into full time employment.

The following positions and more are available:

-Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants (specialties include but are not limited to RD design and analysis, Programming Skills, System Administration, System Application, Networking, Application Database, Desktop/server operating system, LAN/WAN, Microsoft technology, Cisco Certified Network, MS Office, SAP MM, Advance Excel, MIS, ITIL,Cloud)
- Customer Service Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for, as the Subject of your email i.e. Name(Position).

For more info call 0802471332 or 08024713327

JID Team
Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by drey076(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin funny people

1 Like

Re: Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos by ArodewilliamsT: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
The next war against Nigeria will be more intellectual than physical ( though clashes may be inevitable) Even some Zoogerian policemen and soldiers will turn their guns on their senior officers if they are ordered o go after Biafrans. Only those who visit the University of Biafra will understand what i am talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.