Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother (92029 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by striker9(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
old news..
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by AdaMeme(f): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
love dont cost a thing
nice 1
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Truckpusher(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

Poverty is not a state of mind. It is real.
It becomes real when you allow your wants to dictate how you perceive and carry yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by j1mmy: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oshiomole the other way round!!!
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na wa o,desperation on both.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
BEING a Toyboy and looking for Green Card are two different issues. But Nigga....you just need to put yourself out there their are better Gilfs than this. I see his kind all the time in the states. They disgust me lipsrsealed. Low self-esteem. I rank my Gay friends higher in the Respect table. Utter disgrace to African Masculinity lipsrsealed. MAKE Baba God bless your hustle sha
Say no to homosexual 2Peter 2:6-18.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
WHERE ALL THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE OR . LMAO. I THINK SAY NA ONLY US BE GOLD DIGGER? ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by funlord(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
angry
osakue18:
guy speak for yourself only.. u wey dey hustle for 9ja what have u achieve?

I have achieved exactly what is on this thread you worthless _moron! Now kindly _fuck off and die or forever hold your _stupidity in check! Swerve dunce!

www.nairaland.com/2438168/kaduna-state-clubbers-alert

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by NoRetreat(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm. The guy is not looking happy sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by gebest: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
y dem no kiss? but guy take heart because i kn say witch don mence for ur head.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by petkoffDrake(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Behira:
Hmmm
What is smelling?
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
KWOKIRIKWO! !!!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Okwanu agadi Nwanyi oooooooooooooo.

I think say African men like "fertile" woMen?

So they can MANAGE kwa!

NDI ARAABANKO! ! KEKE NA PEEPEE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

What a complete _idiot! So you can't hustle hard, save up and then travel to the states on your own! Unfortunately this hungry man will still end up in the states trying to chase hotter chicks and then the old granny go teach am the meaning of "white power"!

Might not be what you think. The guy could be residing in the U.S already but they had to travel to do the wedding in Nigeria. Some states in the U.S and some countries requires that an illegal immigrant travel to their home country to marry and process their residency from abroad. And the process is less cumbersome that way too.

The woman is old quite alright but when one understands the rigour and extreme harsh conditions living abroad illegally is they'd do just anything to secure a permit.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by j4sure(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
MShopperNG:
A 26 year old Nigeria Daniel Okoko has married a 63 year old American Grand mother, Cynthia Banes.

The Wedding took place in Warri Delta State..

Below are the Pictures

http://mshopperng..com/2015/08/nigerian-man-26-marries-63-years-old.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Bz3O5TR92zs/VdM_jl7aalI/AAAAAAAAAC0/4cijeX4gGnU/s280/g5.jpg[/img]
noted
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Born2live(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's CHANGE grin

But wait a minute! Between the bride n the groom , who is to greet who first in the morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by munchfani: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
the hustle is real...small time blue passport go follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ceeethru(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I witness this wedding. he needs a visa to America. every guy will do what he did due to the terrible situation in our country at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I WILL DO DSAME IF I HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY.
Lmao! Na wa ooo....obodo oyinbo runz eh? Smh
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmnn....the guy resemble Truckpusher sha.na hin type wey dey bash young women dey marry hin mama age mate to survive. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hmmnn....the guy resemble Truckpusher sha.na hin type wey dey bash young women dey marry hin mama age mate to survive. tongue
grin
How are you? wink
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Pamelayoung: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Happy wed luck 2 them.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
How are you? wink
Fine,thanks! How ya oyinbo na? Life insurance on ya mind right? Barawo!
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by funlord(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
ronald4lif:

Might not be what you think. The guy could be residing in the U.S already but they had to travel to do the wedding in Nigeria. Some states in the U.S and some countries requires that an illegal immigrant travel to their home country to marry and process their residency from abroad. And the process is less cumbersome that way too.

The woman is old quite alright but when one understands the rigour and extreme harsh conditions living abroad illegally they'd do just anything to secure a permit.

Yeah normally! But dude looking at the disposition of this chap and the granny, even a blind man stuck outside during a lunar eclipse would be able to detect the motives and desperation of this couple! The picture tells its own story! Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ozy4christ(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
dejavski:
Green Card Alert!!! grin
as if u read my mind
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by harry509: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
MShopperNG:
A 26 year old Nigeria Daniel Okoko has married a 63 year old American Grand mother, Cynthia Banes.

The Wedding took place in Warri Delta State..

Below are the Pictures

http://mshopperng..com/2015/08/nigerian-man-26-marries-63-years-old.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Bz3O5TR92zs/VdM_jl7aalI/AAAAAAAAAC0/4cijeX4gGnU/s280/g5.jpg[/img]
nobody here udastnd ur reason 4 dis, bt I do. @least d old mama she is stil better dan most of our urg gold digger's girls here n nigeria. God bless d union.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by 989900: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Shey na dis young fine babe una dey call granny . . . lol shocked cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
The end justifies the means grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Fine,thanks! How ya oyinbo na? Life insurance on ya mind right? Barawo!
Which oyinbo again nau?
If woman no fit born na me una go accuse abi?
Omo ! Na strictly on black girls code o. cheesy

How ya side nau?
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by isholex: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
visa nd traveling alert
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by DICKtator: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
looool

the last pix was the groom, his "oyinbo" mugu wife and his real wife smiling next to the 63 years old!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by otiigba1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
KWOKIRIKWO! !!!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Okwanu agadi Nwanyi oooooooooooooo.

I think say African men like "fertile" woMen?

So they can MANAGE kwa!

NDI ARAABANKO! ! KEKE NA PEEPEE!
ndi araabanko! Hian! Nne kedu nke bu kwa KEKE NA PEEPEE? grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.