Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother (92061 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
BEING a Toyboy and looking for Green Card are two different issues. But Nigga....you just need to put yourself out there their are better Gilfs than this. I see his kind all the time in the states. They disgust me lipsrsealed. Low self-esteem. I rank my Gay friends higher in the Respect table. Utter disgrace to African Masculinity lipsrsealed. MAKE Baba God bless your hustle sha
Dashmeyansh
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by mascot87(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Behira:
Hmmm

Your shape make sense die
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by otiigba1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Might not be what you think. The guy could be residing in the U.S already but they had to travel to do the wedding in Nigeria. Some states in the U.S and some countries requires that an illegal immigrant travel to their home country to marry and process their residency from abroad. And the process is less cumbersome that way too.

The woman is old quite alright but when one understands the rigour and extreme harsh conditions living abroad illegally they'd do just anything to secure a permit.
Absolutely! I have seen people get married to mentally ill junkies just to stay in the country, it bogles the mind
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by tociano009(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Are you guilty of same?
whatever
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
otiigba1:
ndi araabanko! Hian! Nne kedu nke bu kwa KEKE NA PEEPEE? grin tongue

KEKE na PEEPEE bu ndi n'eweghi choice.Every where and any how , they must Arabanko!
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hunnydropps:
Little do they know that just because they have married it doesn't guarantee a spousal visa to enter the U.S.. An age difference of 10-15yrs, especially where the woman is older, will raise eyebrows and scrutiny with immigration. lt'll be difficult to prove the validity of such a marriage. These types of unions make it very hard for couples who legitimately love each other to get fiancé/spouse visa when there is a more plausible age gap. This may all be for not...but I guess I'll know if I see them strolling around my neighborhood in the future, lol. I'm no one to judge and if by some small chance this is genuine may their union be blessed...I don't buy it for one moment though. Smh.

True to some extend but they'd still prevail at the end with permit issued. Whether it's obvious he's in for the papers or not is irrelevant. What is important is if they present the necessary paperwork at the time of application and if they can withstand any interview questions and answer correctly. Strict compliance to rules and requirement is the brain behind stuff like this irrespective of any vested interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by bomasek(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
dejavski:

Your Body Structure was well Constructed. Can I be ur maintenance manager grin
Ya flows bam,nice one
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by bomasek(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Old picture though
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Rexyl(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
End shall ever wonder. Young man, nawa o. What exactly is he looking for?
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by otiigba1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

KEKE na PEEPEE bu ndi n'eweghi choice.Every where and any how , they must Arabanko!
eziokwu? odikwa egwu o! cheesy, kedu nke gi nwa bu kwanu? I bu keke na peepee? *jokes* grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to some extend but they'd still prevail at the end with permit issued. Whether it's obvious he's in for the papers or not is irrelevant. What is important is if they present the necessary paperwork at the time of application and if they can withstand any interview questions and answer correctly. Strict compliance to rules and requirement is the brain behind stuff like this irrespective of any vested interest.

True. It will come down to if they have thoroughly done their homework.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by PastorPLC: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Don't mind haters. Your choice.
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm, is dat real luv, hw wil d guy cope since his blood is hot and d woman is old?
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

Yeah normally! But dude looking at the disposition of this chap and the granny, even a blind man stuck outside during a lunar eclipse would be able to detect the motives and desperation of this couple! The picture tells its own story! Lolz!

Quite true the bloke is in for the papers and not love. But then again, isn't love about interest? People embark on relationship for various reasons and which most of the time are parochial. Show me a person who's in a relationship without putting into consideration their interest and comfortability and I'll show you a dingbat. His is just too obvious and I wonder how he'll screw that punna. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ruggedtimi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
d boy's mother is fake, d whole family dat welcomed the woman is fake...arrange marriage
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
otiigba1:
eziokwu? odikwa egwu o! cheesy, kedu nke gi nwa bu kwanu? I bu keke na peepee? *jokes* grin grin

Okwanu Okada driver ooooooo!
Ofu ukwu n' aka nri, nke ozo n'aka ekpe! Ngwanu k'anyi mechie akwukwo nu cheesy cheesy cheesy
ije KWOKIRIKWO adigho ofele!
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by M4gunners: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
This guy here is more than 26 years abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
BEING a Toyboy and looking for Green Card are two different issues. But Nigga....you just need to put yourself out there their are better Gilfs than this. I see his kind all the time in the states. They disgust me lipsrsealed. Low self-esteem. I rank my Gay friends higher in the Respect table. Utter disgrace to African Masculinity lipsrsealed. MAKE Baba God bless your hustle sha

You just committed murder
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
This guy na real okoko! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by ucholaDonald(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yahoo boys in disguise[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by tosyne55(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
dejavski:
Green Card Alert!!! grin
LOl
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by pally1982: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by GnyOverlord: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Are you guilty of same?
Anne you are beautiful I must say
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by vislabraye(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

What a complete _idiot! So you can't hustle hard, save up and then travel to the states on your own! Unfortunately this hungry man will still end up in the states trying to chase hotter chicks and then the old granny go teach am the meaning of "white power"!
It is love grin
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by CriticalThought: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
We all have to make sacrifices for a better future grin
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by otiigba1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Okwanu Okada driver ooooooo!
Ofu ukwu n' aka nri, nke ozo n'aka ekpe! Ngwanu k'anyi mechie akwukwo nu cheesy cheesy cheesy
ije KWOKIRIKWO adigho ofele!
ije ikwokirikwo adighi ofele o!, jisie ike, nne tongue
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Lancier(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hustler
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by SBJoji(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
she'll suck you finish jare
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by lucianohase(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
What!!! Some ladies are used to marrying their ancestors not young dudes !! Nawa o...
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by AmeLonRo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
But the guy is not 26. cant you see. He reduced his age. Am not saying he is older oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh bikonuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooo grin smiley
Re: Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Behira:
Hmmm
I checked ur DP,is ur love for sell,I want to buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.