Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (76373 Views)

Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
ppastors! I don't take them those business men serious.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

I'm saying for a pastor if you are sex starved and can't control your urge then make use of your hands than sleeping with a member inside the church auditorium or anywhere

JEEZ!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by redgem(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilode100:

One pastor told me that masturbation invites incubus and succubus.

Lol.... Then sleeping around doesn't invite them right?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:

JEEZ!! undecided

Lmao!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kilode100(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Then sleeping around doesn't invite them right?

Does it?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by redgem(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:

JEEZ!! undecided

What?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by redgem(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilode100:

Does it?

Yes....
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kilode100(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

Yes....

I need to stop fvcking around o shocked shocked shocked

Chineke Nna, I didn't know o..

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by agarawu23(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bolade005:

You're right but where I disagree with you is the bolded. Men of God are worshipped everywhere not just Nigeria. This is why a south african pastor could tell his followers to swallow snake and they did. An American pastor could convince his gullible followers to come to church stark naked and they did and lot more other examples I can give. It's not just Nigeria. It's sad.
but Nigeria own too much o
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by redgem(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilode100:

I need to stop fvcking around o shocked shocked shocked

Chineke Nna, I didn't know o..

Please do....... You better stop from now grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweet lord...
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Adesiji77: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by ignis: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by IgboGoat: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where is the Pastor from?
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by abbaapple: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Y always pastors huh?! Y men of God like kpekus lik diz? lipsrsealed no b dere falt sha, d way grls of nowadays dress de go church u go tink say na fashion parade de 1 go. 2 bad gaskia cry
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by admax(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do you want to make the Front Page? Just look for a cock and bull story about a pastor committing adultery, raping, scamming or killing! Yes na, as the World is coming to an end Lucifer's agent are on the prowl looking for whom to derail. Don't allow yourself to be used! Be Wise.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by enitey(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ofcourse and far from the vicinity too, considering the church sacredness.

Hey, I'm not addressing the infidelity subject but the CHURCH coz I figured where you're going with this.

Lol
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
she should have taken a picture.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by seankay(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
He might be trying to deliver her from evil spirit

But seriously, Pastor is just a mere title dese days, I don't take most of em serious
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by MrCounselor: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ministry moving
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
On the floor? shocked her name must be FLOORence grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kilode100(f): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

Please do....... You better stop from now grin

E go hard o..
But..
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
IgboGoat:
Where is the Pastor from?
biafra tongue
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by EDWARD4119(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS IS HAPPENING..
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pics or! grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Awoofawo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obinovictor:
Enough of these fake prophets everywhere. What exactly does he preach when it comes to marriage issues? Faith no even dey him dictionary sef. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
Which prophet is not fake
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by godoluwa(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
agarawu23:
such is life,
When the man of God can't solve his own problem, and you will see dummies taking their problems to them for solutions. God answered their prayers at the right time but they will think it was the prayer of the man of God.

If a man of God can commit adultery, what else does he wants to preach to his church members?

If the man of God loses his faith, what is he preaching to people then?

Anyway, its only in Nigeria ppl worship men of God instead of the 'main' GOD and also blv all their problems are spiritual..
A man is a man even if he claimed to be a man of God, he is still a man

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by anonimi: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kestolove95(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its not wat she tinks o..dem just dey in d spirit ne..
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Must be pentecostal...
The freedom with which they practice is really FREE.

We no longer have MEN OF GOD.... we now have god of MEN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.