Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (18661 Views)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Opinion: The Niger Delta Struggle And The Unity That Will Never Be!! / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by uniklinkum(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

We will just take ourselves out and leave you with your one love one nijeriya

slave

You are a dumbo as the word comes, foool me more mate it's on record people who have been aligning with the ab0kis since time past. We all know why after alams, abacha is the most respected politician in bayelsa and the south south voting patterns bar GeJ elections. You all can even leave tonight, you won't be missed.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Yoruba slave bastard, I will forever prefer to be in Biafra than to be in Arewastan.

Igbo boy leave d south south out of biafra,if u don't want wot happen in 1969 to happen againgrin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Rose2014: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

We are very capable of taking very good care of ourselves and don't need your unsolicited advice.

The Nijeriyan state which you Yorubas have since pledged allegiance to have denied us our rights as can be seen in the confab where your leaders became mute on the issue of resource control .

Take your rubbish nonsense elsewhere and prepeare for ISWAP.

SLAVE

Well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Be proud of who I am grin grin grin grin grin A shameless troll like you, with 20 million monikers on NL, claiming all the tribes in the Niger delta is talking about pride of one's tribe? You have to be kidding. grin grin grin grin.
omo ibo it is 50million moniker dat I have on NL not 20 grin..omo Igbo b proud of who u are.which forest in ebonyi are u from olori pelebe? ;d
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so Biafra is for the paupers like you? grin

I believe you will abandon the biagra idea if made minister of petroleum. grin

You fool.

A nation that will guarantee the safety and progress of my children is more appealing to me than all the money in the world.

fool, NDVF has transformed from a resource agitating movement to a secessionist movement.

We have been living in peace with the Ibos as our neighbours with no problem.

Having a Nation with them will not be any different.

Take your slavery elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the whole world knows that biagra is an ibo struggle. They should leave the minorities to decide their own fate. If they agree to be part of Biafra, so be it, instead of forcing them under the guise of an old eastern region cos I don't see the yorubas claiming the old bendel state that became the midwest from western region.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo it is 50million moniker dat I have on NL not 20 grin..omo Igbo b proud of who u are.which forest in ebonyi are u from olori pelebe? ;d

keep it up, I know you're dying of inferiority complex, so ride on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:

What I have discovered so far on NL is that any body who is not an APC supporter or a blind buhari zombie is Igbo.

You can call all of us Igbo if that will make you sleep.

For a reality check get your azz to any state in the ND and see for yourself where their allegiance lies. It is no longer to Nigeria but for their own Nation and if Biafra will help them achieve it then so be it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by BishopMagic: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Ignore that fool

He has nothing to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ignore that fool

He has nothing to offer.

grin grin grin grin grin I have dealt with himseveral times on the forum, he is no more claiming to be Itsekiri . Just another lying almajiri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
Igbo boy leave d south south out of biafra,if u don't want wot happen in 1969 to happen againgrin

We need to set the record straight b4 south south nations make a mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace.

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation.

Anything outside this will never work.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

u see ur life! am Izon

My brother, good evening. Nice meeting you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Duru1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

The greed is dat you dont want freedom for south south nationalities. You are only after acquiring the south south nationalities as your Pawn. You are trying to take advantage of d fact that that south south are multi ethnic. If Igbo truely love south south, they should agitate for Biafra and support d Confederation of Minority South South Nations are a complete nations from Biafra.

As a matter of fact, south-south is a misnomer. Ndiigbo are not holding a gun over anybody's head to join Biafra. There are more than two ethnic nationalities in the so-called south-south geopolitical region which Igbo are sizable national ethnicity in the configuration. I do not know if you are Ijo, Edo, Eshan, Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Efik, Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ejegan but one sure thing remains Igbo will join Igbo nationality either in Biafra or Republic of Igbo land. Ndiigbo shall not in anyway or form constitute obstacle to other minorities in the so-called south-south to form their nation state. One wonders why Nigeria ceded Bakassi which is home to such ethnic nationality in the so-called south-south to Cameroon. I guess you should be more worried about the rate at which the zoo named Nigeria gave away Bakassi and its so-called south-south ethnic nationalities than the creation of Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

the real south south will never join or even tink of joining biafra. B4 d election we had south south nd south east,but after election we started hearing word like lower niger

My brother i am with u 100percent. This SS and SE started after d election. It is a cheap blackmail. All they have ever wanted is south south as part if biafra. They are using d election as an avenue to acquire us as if we are gullible people. we wont fall for it. It will be a big mistake to form a single country with Igbo as majority tribe. we will regret it. They will believe they own us. They will eliminate anybody from minority who opposes them. Only a shortsighted South south person will want to join Biafra. South south want Freedom. But not Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Ugomba(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

My brother i am with u 100percent. This SS and SE started after d election. It is a cheap blackmail. we wont fall for it. It will be a big mistake to form a single country with Igbo as majority tribe. we will regret it. They will believe they own us. They will eliminate anybody from minority who opposes them. Only a shortsighted South south person will want to join Biafra. South south want Freedom. But not Biafra.
what about me a Delta Igbo? You think that my anioma people will comfortable in a South South Republic? By the way, where are you from in ss because the SS is a zone of many ethnicities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by forgiveness: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

I am Urhobo and we don't want Nijeriya.

Go and ask an Ijaw man if he wants nijeriya and get the beating of your life

What about the Itshekiri's?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

omo ibo go back to Biafra and stop claimin to b wot u r not
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

What I have discovered so far on NL is that any body who is not an APC supporter or a blind buhari zombie is Igbo.

You can call all of us Igbo if that will make you sleep.

For a reality check get your azz to any state in the ND and see for yourself where their allegiance lies. It is no longer to Nigeria but for their own Nation and if Biafra will help them achieve it then so be it.

I don't giv a dam about all dis nonsense u are typin omo nna,which Niger Delta are u talkin about? Just d way u flat heads call anybody from d south south dat don't bliv in Biafra a yoruba man.omo nna go n jump in d lagoon and die grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
tutudesz:

y u wan make we join biafra? u no dey see watin delta north dey do us!
my broda leave d mumus alone,d ijaw pple will neva b part of biafra,biafra will b made up of ibos alone.I don't really giv a dam if Nigeria divides or not,if Nigeria is to divide d ibos must go wit ibo land alone.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo go back to Biafra and stop claimin to b wot u r not

I said carry on. Nah NL you dey.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Quite revealing. You are more related to the Yorubas. We do not consider you a part of us.

@atbu1983. An Edo lady from Afemai called radioBiafra last week and ask the Director why her fatherland is not on the Biafra map. The Director politely replied her that anywhere an Oba is greater than everyone else can not be Biafra because Biafra is built on the foundation of republicanism. But anybody is free to join even the sultan as long as you believe in republicanism and that there are no minorities. Biafra means "Come and join" the only quality you need is to believe that No man is God unlike the Hausas and Yorubas believe.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=18pt]Gbam!!!![/size]
The only way Niger Delta can ever achieve self rule is to support Biafra and once Biafra goes we go too. Can't see us remaining in Nigeria if Biafra was to come to fruition.
A Nigeria without Biafra would be 80% Muslims, who wants to live in a caliphate.

Gbam! I have been shouting this to my friends. The only reason the Hausas and muslim yorubas have not claimed that Zoogeria is 90% muslim is because of the Igbo Christian population. I pity the yoruba christians in the oncoming Oduarewastan. They must their Oduarewastan with Illorin as their capital.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

We prefer am like that.

We will use the oil revenue to develop our new nation where every tribe can reside any where in peace without fear of being lynched by rabid muslim mob or a tout king itching to drown us in the lagoon.

Niger Delta and Biafra Republic makes a trillion sense more than one useless parasitic Nijeriya.

I don't really blame yorubas, if i were them i will be scare sh1t about the reality of Biafra. Esp as yoruba trado-xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

@atbu1983. An Edo lady from Afemai called radioBiafra last week and ask the Director why Biafra her fatherland is not on the Biafra map. The Director politely replied her that anywhere an Oba is greater than everyone else can not be Biafra because Biafra is built on the foundation of republicanism. But anybody is free to join even the sultan as long as you believe in republicanism and that there are no minorities. Biafra means "Come and join" the only quality you need is to believe that No man is God like the Hausas and Yorubas believe.

I live in PH. I used to listen to it on 102.5. No lady from afemai in edo called them. they have pre arrange callers with pre arrange question.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

I live in PH. I used to listen to it on 102.5. No lady from afemai in edo called them. they have pre arrange callers with pre arrange question.

Stinking Oduarewa liar, it takes people months to get through to RadioBiafra. Their lines are usually stuffed with callers from aroud the world.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the fools don't know that the SS is wiser than they are. One thing I like about the SS is that they don't talk much just like the north; they only act.

Anytime i see your post, i see a yorrober man tempted to shout "We SS" but shamefully bottle's it up because everybody knows he is not . Just say "we SS" before you burst into bits. Say it and move on. lol

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:

I said carry on. Nah NL you dey.
omo Igbo stop claimin to b from d south south
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

I am not against Biafra. I am only against thier trying to force South south states into it . South south states will form thier own country. Let biafra form thiers.

Life must be very difficult for you.. grin grin

Igbos don't want you
Hausas don't want you
Your closest neighbors Ijaws, Akwa Ibom etc don't want you.
Even your SW brothers are tired of you.

When this country breaks, Edo will be a very tiny country on its own with no friends. It sucks to be an Edo man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Duru1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

the fools don't know that the SS is wiser than they are. One thing I like about the SS is that they don't talk much just like the north; they only act.

It is beyond human comprehension that a dumbass fool will associate the word – “wiser” with any group of people who stood akimbo while their brethrens are rudely ceded to another country by the dumbass country they called home. Indeed the cesspit called Nigeria has done enough damage to human nature by producing large number of jackasses.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
huangcheng:

Life must be very difficult for you.. grin grin

Igbos don't want you
Hausas don't want you
Your closest neighbors Ijaws, Akwa Ibom etc don't want you.
Even your SW brothers are tired of you.

When this country breaks, Edo will be a very tiny country on its own with no friends. It sucks to be an Edo man. cheesy

OP, is not an Edo man.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Biafra Occupation of Midwest (The crime of Biafra Soldiers in today south south)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967

On August 17 Governor Okonkwo installed a dusk to dawn curfew in which only citizens with passes would be allowed to move freely at night. Non-Igbo citizens, especially the Hausa community, were subject to harassment from Biafran soldiers while women were often molested and sometimes raped, this in retaliation for the 1966 anti-Igbo pogrom. Resistance groups began springing up constantly consisting of mainly ethnic Urhobos and Ijaws. Because of a series of uprisings against the occupying Biafrans in Benin City, General Okonkwo began raising a force of loyal native inhabitants to combat the rebels. By August 18 Okonkwo had assembled a force of 780 reliable volunteers to keep natives from attacking or killing Biafran soldiers. Loyal inhabitants donated whatever weaponry they has to the Biafrans, which consisted mainly of single-shot rifles and double-barreled shotguns.

Cooks began poisoning Biafran soldiers whenever they had the chance to and it was because of this that Biafran soldiers began only eating food that was cooked by ethnic Igbos or self-cooked. Rebellious natives who did not wish to fight would often seduce Biafran soldiers to get information out of them and tell Nigerian authorities. On August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a Biafran camp and were successful in killing 50 soldiers while 16 rebels were killed in the skirmish. Due to these rebellions Biafran soldiers began raiding and pillaging villages throughout both the Mid-Western Region and Niger Delta inhabited by anyone other than Igbo civilians. The Biafran government began broadcasting Biafran propaganda in the region while the Nigerian government broadcast anti-Biafran propaganda as well.

On September 19 President Ojukwu declared Governor Okonkwo President of the Biafran puppet-state, the Republic of Benin, in an attempt to make citizens of the Mid-Western Region loyal to a government other than Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
atlwireles:

OP, is not an Edo man.

I am from Edo State. From Esan, Edo central, the strongest PDP region in Edo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / Police Seal Off Governor’s Church / Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.