Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) (51867 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by EDWARD4119(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
O
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Speakdatruth: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
jungle justice is evil
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
too bad...I have been on compulsory leave from nairaland,somebody should pls tell me welcome undecided
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by 2sirjj(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
wats d pix 4?
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
shocked Jungle justice is not the way, but our legal system has failed us. If they had handed them to the police, dem go use 5k settle dem bois and get back to snatching things again. Jungle justice is still not the way!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
you're just contradicting yourself, seems you're deluded

1 Like

Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ghdhd

Back and forth we go. same old thing.peeps are angry it's only a matter of time
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by RexTramadol1: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
It can happen only in Abuja!

Home of the gloriously benighted

Mentally deranged

Dullardly demented! grin grin grin
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
It takes a lot to take a human life. It's takes a lot to burn a living Man. However we fave been so desensitized That its all good now. I remember when I first saw a man burning live in from of me. It was gruesome while people cheered I wept in my heart.

That doesn't mean I don't feel the pain of the aggrieved, we need an efficient justice system and c revamped police else it's all in vain.

May we get there one day.

Nigerians need a total change in mentality bug it hs to start from the top. When the man above is clean the body has no choice but t nd clean
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
shocked Jungle justice is not the way, but our legal system has failed us. If they had handed them to the police, dem go use 5k settle dem bois and get back to snatching things again. Jungle justice is still not the way!

undecided undecided undecided oldo ni e
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
IF this is TRUE, then they should burn from here to HELL
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Smooyis(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jungle justice is not good. Two wrongs do not and cannot make a right. The police system in Nigeria is structurally defective.

The government must see the restructuring of the police as a priority if not we shall continue to face such serious security challenge.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by gunnykid(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
dats good
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Mznaett: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jeez!
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Primitive people. Some lawmakers are about to earn billions for doing NOTHING, and you're there lynching and burning street thieves. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Theflint1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind...Gandhi
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Osaze1982: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jungle justice
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by AdaMeme(f): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
naso this people dey do
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by kilokeys(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
idari:
Serves dem right,though I condemn jungle justice

pple , here is an example of a two-faced basterd
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by WASMOG(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Picture of the suspected man killed at mararaba infront of nasarawa state inland revenue service the mob aslo try to set him ablaze before the intervention of police operation nasara phase 2

Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Kalvan: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
mediachirps:
Wait for an unbiased analysis of Mr Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra by 7pm this evening. Is either this damnation split or Northern confesses.

Kanu is a raving lunatic.

Biafra is a failed project.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by mediachirps(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kalvan:

Kanu is a raving lunatic.

Biafra is a failed project.
hahahah... That Name Biafra always makes people like you panic. 70s 15s are not same.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by kobonaire(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jungle justice is unacceptable for someone this heartless robbers have not mugged. Blv me they deserve no pity bt RIP thou
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by somez(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yes, at jubilation.
Imortal001:
Thesame thing happen in masaka too some time last week.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by pomporiking: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Of all people to steal from its poor people.what did you think would happen undecided
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Lay2uer(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oh no! This is not the right judgement.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by tollytexy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

Lady F.. what does the f stands for ? F*CK ? LOL
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by authority2006(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
My friend bought a bike about a month ago, gave it out on instalmental payment and it was stolen just about two weeks old.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by authority2006(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damalex4luv:
you're just contradicting yourself, seems you're deluded
I dont understand why some of you can't make comments without using derogatory statement about others for expressing their views.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by philGeo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
They caught the thieves close to my house, i am an eyewitness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.