Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) (25878 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/--v2xCJGZNSQ/VdOyRVIAYiI/AAAAAAAGR6M/0vn4IcRk07Y/s1600/0.png[/img]

Former Lagos state governor, Bababtunde Fashola today attended the launch of 3 books titled 'The Great Leap', In 'BoLD Print' & 'The Lagos Blow Down' written by Hakeem Bello which detailed Fashola's experience and accomplishments as Governor of the state. The launch happened at the Muson center Lagos. National leader of APC, Bola Tinubu and Lagos state governor, Ambode as well as other APC leaders were conspicuously absent at the event. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ry6y1SOlYI8/VdOy3sidK9I/AAAAAAAGR68/2DNoFqjug2o/s1600/7.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zJWZU6ZW_60/VdOySc3mMUI/AAAAAAAGR6Y/T8FsEfvvHwc/s1600/1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-htTkPW3nZNA/VdOyTYu6Z2I/AAAAAAAGR6k/OYFqopxI1lY/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-eMAjbQ4ts1g/VdOyUfbUVZI/AAAAAAAGR6o/omGiWnFvidY/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0tGjYMIoSlM/VdOyWMGF-EI/AAAAAAAGR6w/pGOfkhj4Yr4/s1600/5.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CpIPf2Q37Qw/VdOyXFM1nFI/AAAAAAAGR64/1RrKmogeDTo/s1600/6.png[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photos-bababtunde-fashola-at-book.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by akpanikpe(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Waiting to grab a copy, I wonder what will be the content of 'Lagos Blow Down'

1 Like

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by owen4u(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Great....
Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice
Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by donholy28(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2015
I hope his biography is also written in his 78million naira website

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2015
in the conspicuous absence of APC member and leaders

7 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by eleko1: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Does it mata if somebody attend ur event/not?Fashola shud try and reconcile with Tinubu.iF not,the same fate dat befall Pedro dey wait him.Wish him well embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Abugab(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Love him or hate him, Tunde Fashoa is one intelligent and exemplary leader.
He redefined leadership in contemporary Nigeria especially at state level.
I surely have a copy booked for each of the books.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Splashme: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2015
No known familiar face among the dignitaries
Eeyaa, Fashola pele

11 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2015
My hero!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Fashola brought elitism and professionalism to bear on the Nigerian politics,if anybody is out there to destroy him, the ripples of his achievement will confound and confuse the person.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2015
eleko1:
Does it mata if somebody attend ur event/not?Fashola shud try and reconcile with Tinubu.iF not,the same fate dat befall Pedro dey wait him.Wish him well embarassed
tinubu is fighting too many battles. He's going to lose this one cos the love yorubas and majority of nigerians, except bigotic ibos, have for him is beyond what they can overlook. He single-handedly made ACN/APC look attractive with his good governance.

Tinubu is just piling up too many enemies for himself.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice.
Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
tinubu is fighting too many battles. He's going to lose this one cos the love yorubas and majority of nigerians, except bigotic ibos, have for him is beyond what they can overlook. He single-handedly made ACN/APC look attractive with his good governance.

Tinubu is just piling up too many enemies for himself.

Wetin carry Igbos enter this matter ..Two yorubas are fighting and beefing each other, and you are masturbating with Igbos ..

..Na wa o ..

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
NoRetreat:
Fashola brought elitism and professionalism to bear on the Nigerian politics,if anybody is out there to destroy him, the ripples of his achievement will confound and confuse the person.
am just laughing at Ambode. Fashola's work is the reason ambode got elected cos lagosians want continuity. Allowing tinubu use him to battle his predecessor will only spell doom for him.

They are afraid him becoming a minister will grant him heavy northern connections needed to become president. Tinubu wants to be the one to pick a yoruba president. I ask, who is worthy than FASHOLA in yoruba land and even Nigeria to succeed Buhari?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by natas22: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
I pray that the feud between fashola and my jagaban will be resolved asap. Together we are strong divided we fall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Walahi if dis tin no make FP make I roast 4 fire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Wetin carry Igbos enter this matter ..Two yorubas are fighting and beefing each other, and you are masturbating with Igbos ..

..Na wa o ..
it's clear you people hate him cos of the deportation saga, and I don't think you like tinubu either.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Abugab:
Love him or hate him, Tunde Fashoa is one intelligent and exemplary leader.
He redefined leadership in contemporary Nigeria especially at state level.
I surely have a copy booked for each of the books.
he used N78 million for his personal website and your are asslicking and prasining him here...

...you are the reason nigeria is not moving foward

9 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
it's clear you people hate him cos of the deportation saga, and I don't think you like tinubu either.

You, who do you like and who do you hate between Fashola and Tinubu ..

..Answer truthfully ..

11 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Fashola, Apc's poster boy. His good works in lagos was what present APC governors in the SW rode on to achieve success at the polls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by talktimi(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2015
NoRetreat:
[s]Fashola brought elitism and professionalism to bear on the Nigerian politics,if anybody is out there to destroy him, the ripples of his achievement will confound and confuse the person.[/s]
are you threatening Tinubu and Ambode ? You must be joking

5 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Fashola have been used and dumped by. Tinubu but Fashola is still waxing strong while Tinubu is still spending millions to cure his his halitosis

Tinubu has mouth odour. Fani Kayode

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2015
dunkem21:

You, who do you like and who do you hate between Fashola and Tinubu ..

..Answer truthfully ..
am not foolish like your people who go about hating people who don't know they exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
am just laughing at Ambode. Fashola's work is the reason ambode got elected cos lagosians want continuity. Allowing tinubu use him to battle his predecessor will only spell doom for him.

They are afraid him becoming a minister will grant him heavy northern connections needed to become president. Tinubu wants to be the one to pick a yoruba president. I ask, who is worthy than FASHOLA in yoruba land and even Nigeria to succeed Buhari?
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2015
saxywale:
Fashola, Apc's poster boy. His good works in lagos was what present APC governors in the SW rode on to achieve success at the polls.
they all know this but hate to admit it. His works made other parties see CAN as something they could merge with.

2 Likes

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
am not foolish like your people who go about hating people who don't know they exist.

You are so foolish for not knowing who you like ..

..Your brothers are fighting and killing themselves and you open your gutter to blame Igbos ..

..Silly thing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
talktimi:
are you threatening Tinubu and Ambode ? You must be joking
I am not a politician and I have no reason to issue threat to anyone but Fashola Came, saw and conquered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Without a Fashola... There wi be No APC today nor a Muhammadu Buhari....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) by VickJames(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Though, I'm not an APC fan, but this man looks like the kind politician we need in this country. I'm not saying he is innocent but he looks smart and his ideas are good but looking at other politicians with big stomachs, I just give up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.