Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (48732 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
kiss Tnx sugar
Love u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by ernecy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
And the rip off continue!!!
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
tolexy007:
Hope dey finish the one in Akure in time
omo Akure oloyemekun.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by princealexndre(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
kiss Tnx sugar
behira answer me now.....
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by Behira(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
princealexndre:
behira answer me now.....
cheesy i see u ma ruv
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by princealexndre(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
cheesy i see u ma ruv
lol...hw r u?
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by Behira(f): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
princealexndre:
lol...hw r u?
Fyne
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by princealexndre(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Behira:
Fyne
damn u ve got a nice shape
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by LajaLaba: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Love u
undecided
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by bankson80(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2015
bros why are u guys calling onitsha mall,shoprite mall.shoprite is just a tenant.they just rent a shop just like every other business owners that have also rent their own.that dose not make it to be shoprite mall.the name even in the 3D plan i saw was onitsha mall.it will even be a disgrace if only shoprite rent the whole place.pls chino,lets keep it straight so that people while not get confused.the 3 malls is been built by anambra state government and not shoprite,so is very clear that the name cannot be onitsha shoprite mall just because they have their shop in it just like every other buisness that will anchor there also.
chino11:
Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi Shoprite malls are nearing completion. Below is a pix of Onitsha Shoprite mall under construction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by 14(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Btruth:
It does happen like that sometime Bros. In the UK, the Jews, Arabs dominated their business. America as well, the Jews, Italian and others bring in the investment. All that matters is money, investment and employment to come into the system, and that will create jobs for the youths and also help to drive the economy. We need more foreign investors, if Nigerian looters like, let them go and bury their wealth in the grave.

It seems nigerians dont want FDI's into the country. Thats what drives economic growth. Ask USA they will tell you. They are what they are because of foreign and local investments. so if nigeria dont want to improve and stay in a stone age of shopping style, let it be.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by onitshaigbo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
gatiano:
these people just want to kill Nigerians fast fast

I find your comment condescending: If a multinational comes to the retail sector, Nigerians would lose big?! Maybe for you yellowbars, but we Igbos are Jews, who run the business of the world. We'll develop the supplier networks, transition higher in the value chain, and may even take over Shoprite one day. You have an inferiority complex that blacks cant play the west"s game and win, maybe its from your personal experience of success failures.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by Btruth: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
14:

It seems nigerians dont want FDI's into the country. Thats what drives economic growth. Ask USA they will tell you. They are what they are because of foreign and local investments. so if nigeria dont want to improve and stay in a stone age of shopping style, let it be.

I totally support your point. And I'm pretty sure that President Buhari will encourage investors from the foreign countries, especially, from the western world. No country will prosper without the contribution of a foreigner in their economy.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just made that short comment hoping that someone would ask what I meant. Thankyou Brother for asking eventhough you asked it in your own way.

Many years ago, My Aunty had this cat, it won't allow anybody to pat or stroke it, it would always scratch or bite. After a close look, being a sttuborn person and also a person that does not like a single scratch on any part of My Body, I kept on trying to pat this cat. I noticed that anybody who want to touch the cat would have to show his/her hand first, the cat would check and smell the hands first before it allows that pat or stroke on its back or head. Amazingly, just because I have familiarized Myself with the cat this one time doesn't mean I won't show my hands the next time I feel like stroking it, except I want to force it, at the risk of getting My Hand scratched. It is all with cats like that.

You can't give a cat food without it examining the food properly and looking directly at your face. Try it and you would be amazed.

Don't be angry that I used a cat as an example.
We as Black people of today are just much worst. Every other races gives us food and handouts and we just accept it without checking it, they make money off killing us (slow and steady genocide), we eat it all as long as it gives some pleasure.

Where is that Okonkwo Spirit from the book "things fall apart"? Who takes pride in feeding His entire household right from His own palm or hands, He Plants His own food and knows 100% what He is eating and feeding His Family.

What do you think food is Brother? Food is not for anybody to enjoy, it is just for Us to LIVE. What is in the food that makes Us live and healthy and helps Our brains charge up to think about things which are necessary for the growth of Our Lives? IT IS THE MINERALS, Every other thing is secondary.

The white/chinese all the non-black races have been removing and/or depriving the foods/products of the minerals that We the Black people require. This is one of the major reason We are where we are today. We have been fed excessive sugar through the food, beer and drinks, even the fructose in the fruit are now being replaced with complex sugar (notice the rise in diabetes in Africa?)
Our women are being sold tampons and pads that contain dioxins such that they can't birth children without spending months in the churches, The condoms etc.

Do you know what the ebola patients were lacking? They were simply lacking a certain mineral in the body pathways where ebola virus was able to replicate. Do you think it was just a disease from God or coincidence? HIV? Selenium is the mineral, no order races need it besides us, without selenium, 1 billion f-35 can not defend us, That is our number ONE defence system. It is straight from the soil. Now, foreigners of other races are buying the lands, what do you think they want to do with the land? Once they deplete the lands of its selenium, we can killed at any given time.

Black people are different and are unique from all other races simply because We are all our skin. The first stage of a baby's development is the skin, the largest organ is the skin. Thus all our organs are all colted with Melanin. As a Melanated people, We need certain types of minerals and there are some that we just don't need but are been fed to us through our ignorance.

As a Jew, This means that the people (white) stole your identity. What do you think they would to keep it? to keep such a history for themselves? We are nobody without a history.
Speaking of being Jew, The Black people have been for trillions of years, Igbo is Black, Jew is just a 6000 years old thing.
I can never be a tribalist or abuse any Black tribe on the planet, It is impossible for me because I am all the Black tribe.

Do not allow anybody from another race feed you what you would eat and digest. shoprite is simply one of those, You do not know where they get their supplies from. and checkout their company structure. It is not south african, they have been in the united states and probably still are.

BE OKONKWO AGAIN MY BROTHER!

onitshaigbo:

I find your comment condescending: If a multinational comes to the retail sector, Nigerians would lose big?! Maybe for you yellowbars, but we Igbos are Jews, who run the business of the world. We'll develop the supplier networks, transition higher in the value chain, and may even take over Shoprite one day. You have an inferiority complex that blacks cant play the west"s game and win, maybe its from your personal experience of success failures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by onitshaigbo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
gatiano:
I just made that short comment hoping that someone would ask what I meant. Thankyou Brother for asking eventhough you asked it in your own way.

Many years ago, My Aunty had this cat, it won't allow anybody to pat or stroke it, it would always scratch or bite. After a close look, being a sttuborn person and also a person that does not like a single scratch on any part of My Body, I kept on trying to pat this cat. I noticed that anybody who want to touch the cat would have to show his/her hand first, the cat would check and smell the hands first before it allows that pat or stroke on its back or head. Amazingly, just because I have familiarized Myself with the cat this one time doesn't mean I won't show my hands the next time I feel like stroking it, except I want to force it, at the risk of getting My Hand scratched. It is all with cats like that.

You can't give a cat food without it examining the food properly and looking directly at your face. Try it and you would be amazed.

Don't be angry that I used a cat as an example.
We as Black people of today are just much worst. Every other races gives us food and handouts and we just accept it without checking it, they make money off killing us (slow and steady genocide), we eat it all as long as it gives some pleasure.

Where is that Okonkwo Spirit from the book "things fall apart"? Who takes pride in feeding His entire household right from His own palm or hands, He Plants His own food and knows 100% what He is eating and feeding His Family.

What do you think food is Brother? Food is not for anybody to enjoy, it is just for Us to LIVE. What is in the food that makes Us live and healthy and helps Our brains charge up to think about things which are necessary for the growth of Our Lives? IT IS THE MINERALS, Every other thing is secondary.

The white/chinese all the non-black races have been removing and/or depriving the foods/products of the minerals that We the Black people require. This is one of the major reason We are where we are today. We have been fed excessive sugar through the food, beer and drinks, even the fructose in the fruit are now being replaced with complex sugar (notice the rise in diabetes in Africa?)
Our women are being sold tampons and pads that contain dioxins such that they can't birth children without spending months in the churches, The condoms etc.

Do you know what the ebola patients were lacking? They were simply lacking a certain mineral in the body pathways where ebola virus was able to replicate. Do you think it was just a disease from God or coincidence? HIV? Selenium is the mineral, no order races need it besides us, without selenium, 1 billion f-35 can not defend us, That is our number ONE defence system. It is straight from the soil. Now, foreigners of other races are buying the lands, what do you think they want to do with the land? Once they deplete the lands of its selenium, we can killed at any given time.

Black people are different and are unique from all other races simply because We are all our skin. The first stage of a baby's development is the skin, the largest organ is the skin. Thus all our organs are all colted with Melanin. As a Melanated people, We need certain types of minerals and there are some that we just don't need but are been fed to us through our ignorance.

As a Jew, This means that the people (white) stole your identity. What do you think they would to keep it? to keep such a history for themselves? We are nobody without a history.
Speaking of being Jew, The Black people have been for trillions of years, Igbo is Black, Jew is just a 6000 years old thing.
I can never be a tribalist or abuse any Black tribe on the planet, It is impossible for me because I am all the Black tribe.

Do not allow anybody from another race feed you what you would eat and digest. shoprite is simply one of those, You do not know where they get their supplies from. and checkout their company structure. It is not south african, they have been in the united states and probably still are.

BE OKONKWO AGAIN MY BROTHER!

Igbos are Jews whose forefathers fled Roman Egypt and Roman North Africa falling the failed Jewish rebellion against Rome. They took some of the women of Southeastern Nigeria who accepted the Jewish religion and who renounced previous tribal affiliations. Because of this and the climate, our physical features resemble that of neighboring tribes, but we undoubted retained Semitic genes, both physical in the form of our lighter skin, and our intellectual capabilities and business savvy. We Igbos are not Africans, but Middle Eastern in origin. Our allegiance is not to Nigeria but the Jewish state of Israel. We will become an independent Jewish Biafra and one day be allowed to reunite with our Israeli brethrens and rebuild the Temple in the Messianic Era.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
May I ask you who you'd want to reunite with? The other Black Hebrews/Jews or The white akhenazi jews from caucasus caves? Who?

Do you know that your ancestor precede the word jew/hebrew by countless trillions of years? Jew is a thing of 6 minutes ago(Yes 6 minutes ago).

Do you know the act of war atall? Whenever a Black person sees his/her skin light when one of his/her immidiate parents is not from other races, That means something had happened a longtime ago in the family.

The women of a conquered men become the number one bounty for the conqueror, especially when the women have the right, best and sun loving blood(Black). They were not married, they were forced and raped. This offsprings (halfcastes) in turn are the ones used to fight their wars deep down into Africa, not with gun or blades but with deception. Forget the semitic thing, Most of our foremothers was simply raped and men sodomized forcefully. Don't you see our soldout leaders don't educate us about all that went down during the colonization?

Don't get me wrong, the white people never had a chance of beating us, not even today. They have only one strategy, just one which they still use up until this very moment and that is disease.

Not only the Igbos are the Hebrews, They are spread among all Black people, because when they came from the north, they moved around down to the southern most part of Africa mixing with people, Once mixed with jew, is jew. Yahweh's Children. and they are mostly are those who were later enslaved.

Now that We Black people know who we are, as not just the jews of 6 minutes ago, but the Original settlers of every inch of the planet, what do you think all the non-blacks would do to you? Put yourself in their shoes.

onitshaigbo:

Igbos are Jews whose forefathers fled Roman Egypt and Roman North Africa falling the failed Jewish rebellion against Rome. They took some of the women of Southeastern Nigeria who accepted the Jewish religion and who renounced previous tribal affiliations. Because of this and the climate, our physical features resemble that of neighboring tribes, but we undoubted retained Semitic genes, both physical in the form of our lighter skin, and our intellectual capabilities and business savvy. We Igbos are not Africans, but Middle Eastern in origin. Our allegiance is not to Nigeria but the Jewish state of Israel. We will become an independent Jewish Biafra and one day be allowed to reunite with our Israeli brethrens and rebuild the Temple in the Messianic Era.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
gatiano:
May I ask you who you'd want to reunite with? The other Black Hebrews/Jews or The white akhenazi jews from caucasus caves? Who?

Do you know that your ancestor precede the word jew/hebrew by countless trillions of years? Jew is a thing of 6 minutes ago(Yes 6 minutes ago).

Do you know the act of war atall? Whenever a Black person sees his/her skin light when one of his/her immidiate parents is not from other races, That means something had happened a longtime ago in the family.

The women of a conquered men become the number one bounty for the conqueror, especially when the women have the right, best and sun loving blood(Black). They were not married, they were forced and raped. This offsprings (halfcastes) in turn are the ones used to fight their wars deep down into Africa, not with gun or blades but with deception. Forget the semitic thing, Most of our foremothers was simply raped and men sodomized forcefully. Don't you see our soldout leaders don't educate us about all that went down during the colonization?

Don't get me wrong, the white people never had a chance of beating us, not even today. They have only one strategy, just one which they still use up until this very moment and that is disease.

Not only the Igbos are the Hebrews, They are spread among all Black people, because when they came from the north, they moved around down to the southern most part of Africa mixing with people, Once mixed with jew, is jew. Yahweh's Children. and they are mostly are those who were later enslaved.

Now that We Black people know who we are, as not just the jews of 6 minutes ago, but the Original settlers of every inch of the planet, what do you think all the non-blacks would do to you? Put yourself in their shoes.

the descendants of those white men that raped black women, some of them have dark skin. are they still Caucasians,? i believe they can betray us. are they the present black uncletoms and sellouts.?
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
The caucasians are those who originally have blond and straight hair; blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes; they have blue blood(blood without enough oxygen). They are pale, Sun hates them, night also hates them, what they love and pray for is the snow. They are dieing out now, so they have decided to call the other light skin people caucasians too, these people are the greeks, the spanish/portugese, the arabs, the very light skin indians, persians. The Japanese too want to be called caucasian.
I know all these people are grafted from us Black people as it was stated in the bible; "From one blood, all nations"

Black people grafted down to----- 1st Brown people(Latinos, greeks, spanish), they were into grafted to-------2nd Light Brown people(Arabs, Persians, Light skin Indians, etc), they were furtherly grafted to-------- 3rd Yellow people called Mongolians(Japanese, Chinese, Koreans), they were grafted into 4th White/pale people (caucasians with blond hair and non-melanated iris/eyes)
All other races are formed from the mixture of all these main races.

It takes 7 generations which is 200 years to be grafted from the darker to the lighter. As they were grafted down, they became weaker and weaker and most importantly for knowledge sake wicked.

Before they were grafted however, The Black Original people had to also degenerate themselves, this took 44,000 years.

Does this correspond with the Igbo tales of the creation? Yes, I do think so. Here is a link below
https://prezi.com/hpuco8-bzb0b/copy-of-creation-story-of-the-igbo-people/

To answer Your question brother.
We are Black until we are grafted out of the 7th generation of the Black people unto the 1st race made out of us. However, we have also been made wicked through immitating the caucasian and at the sametime made weak and brainless through the food and water that we drink. Because of the love of money which is the only invention that the other races made, we have become messenger of devils because of money.
Not that we do not know the concept of money before these other races, we just understood the science and philosophy of evil behind it. Money is the root of all evil, Not merely the love of it.

The food we eat as I said and the chemicals that we apply on and into ourselves also make us white people/caucasian from the inside. It is a very bad time not to want to be Black(no racism). As you can see in the news, they want to be Black now.

Akpobaro:
the descendants of those white men that raped black women, some of them have dark skin. are they still Caucasians,? i believe they can betray us. are they the present black uncletoms and sellouts.?
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2542204/babalorisa-paulo-most-sophisticated-babalawo#up

Like I said, Black people become sell outs when they scent money without understanding the money's chemistry.

This was why Our Ancestors kept our original ways of life, language, education, science, mathematics and history hidden. In their mind, the yopi white skin babalawo loves their culture. That is how devils infiltrate.

Akpobaro:
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2015
This is what I meant, when I said boycott or foreign products.
in the link below
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-vows-never-eat-oreos-again-citing-move-022943596--finance.html

Nigerians, We want to be rich, capable and wealthy, every humanbeing deserves to be wealthy. As Nigerians, Africans and As Black people, boycott or foreign products. Consider the locally made products and services first, We may consider a foreign company based in Nigeria or Africa if the main shareholder(s) are Nigerians/Black people. Let Our sweat and money circulate within ourselves and ourselves alone.

Even God can't stop that wealth from coming to us, who is devil? We will all be contended and rich as hell. only boycott anything foreign and not of your own.
Re: Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria by onitshaigbo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
gatiano:

There is one indivisable Jewish people. The so-called "Black Hebrew Israelites" are not Jewish, period. The state of Israel is the Jewish state.

gatiano:

Even in the Bible, Abraham, the father of all Jews, was commanded by God to leave the tribe of his father. So the fact that there are peoples older than the Jewish people is nothing new.

gatiano:

We Igbos identify as Jewish and not as Africans, so this whole thing about rape doesn't stand. The original Jews from North Africa escaping Roman persecution settled in what is now Southeastern Nigeria, and women of the local tribes, seeing the goodness of the Jewish way of life, voluntarily renounced their previous tribal identities to intermarry with the Jewish men. This, along with adaptation of our features and skin colour to the climate of this area, is why we resemble in part to the neighbouring Afriacans. But make no mistake, we're a Middle-eastern people, not Africans.

gatiano:
The concept of race does not exist in Judaism, and indeed modern science confirms this. The so-called races are just a continuum across geography with no clear boundaries. As Jews, the only distinction is between Jews and non-Jews, not between blacks and non-blacks or whites and non-whites.

gatiano:

The only people that are Jewish are the Igbos, the Ashkenazim the Sefardim, the Mizrahim, the Temanim (Yemeni Jews), and the Ethiopian Jews. All other claims to Jewish identity are false. But anyone can convert to Judaism if it is done through a Torah-observant rabbinical court. The Jewish identity is the most special identity of mankind. God has chosen the Jewish out of all the nations to be His Holy Nation. And this Holy Nation has nothing to do with race. The blond Swedes, the swarthy Arab, and the pitch-black Ashanti are all non-Jewish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Lagos Fishermen Lament Over Dangote Refinery: "What Will Be Left For Us?" / Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.