Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents (54518 Views)

Kevin Uvo Completes His Wedding After Cheating Death / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Hysmady(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op you tiaun for your title o...

Nice one...Great Achievement when young is best...God bless our hustle
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Happiness87(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
this hustle is real lol
lanrei:
Jt

Hysmady:
Ghs
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by lanrei(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jt
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by ademoladeji(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
God bless you bro
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
i thank God for him
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by adesegun121(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
mayorkyzo:
And some entertainers have Porsche whereas living in a rented apartment...misplaced priorities.. sad

e.g dbanj grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by djcliff(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
beta pikin
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by dayojags10(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
how much you don get?,fake niggas. before the year runs out,the landlord of that house go show him face
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
mayorkyzo:
And some entertainers have Porsche whereas living in a rented apartment...misplaced priorities.. sad

Not really...if that is their dream and makes them happy, fine
Your dream could be my nightmare and all that
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by dayojags10(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
m not sure if these guys are making their money from music alone?,e never even release album
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by FrankValency(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
And some ppl say Igbo ppl like money,if u no like money make e no come to u,Amen. Poverty na bastard I swear. Owo ti de jare,poverty ti lo joor!!!!!

Reek,ur a smart guy,properties first,u reason like my South-East brothers,Congratulations.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by webtechguru: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
good for him
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
mobuch:

Is that a hut or a house? pls seun do something about nonsense news that makes front page these days; you are not too big to be banned
Naa jealous go finish u. Congrats jare reekado. Ur junior broda build house u dey vex. Shey naa mansion u dey live ni? Ajepako wey dey form class iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Abeg make una tell me wetin this guys dey sing,cos me sef get talent oh
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by 400billionman: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good boy.

Parents first. Girlfriends later.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by charlesbailey(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one Reek *thumbsup
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Holyfield1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
missionmex:
Nothing wey money no fit do
Na today u just dey know?grin
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by prettydamsel2(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
mobuch:

Is that a hut or a house? pls seun do something about nonsense news that makes front page these days; you are not too big to be banned

What's ur point exactly
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by holyokoto(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
I still Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Atlantian: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Today's stars are more intelligent and focused than yesterday's superstars. I am proud of them, and we need to keep encouraging them by buying their original CDs.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don Jazzy impacting on the lives of youths since 2007 while Oga Titus flauts Koko Garri which nobody buys undecided undecided
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by seedorfg(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
He started singing not up to 6month ooo

Music

shocked

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa jealous go finish u. Congrats jare reekado. Ur junior broda dat build house u dey vex. Shey naa mansion u dey live ni? Ajepako wey dey form class iranu

where is this gutter language from? are u from the ghetto?
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by stephenqueen: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
dayojags10:
how much you don get?,fake niggas. before the year runs out,the landlord of that house go show him face

Ode your mates dey build house you dey buy nail grin grin

Bad belle oshi
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Missmossy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Aww this is good cheesy

Beta pikin grin grin
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Vyolet(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
So donjazzy has finally introduced this boys to drug business. anyways, all na hustle.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Remilekun101: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
kingarizona1:
I just checked the poster above and bellow you and noticed that you are CRAZY

you gerrit
cool
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by dayojags10(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ode your mates dey build house you dey buy nail grin grin

Bad belle oshi
ode. who's hating?,y should I hate on someone that doesn't even know I exist?,#LeavePropangandaToPolitician my guy
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by delishpot: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
God don hear his mama and papa prayers.
Many more fruits of labour for them to chop o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.