Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents (54517 Views)

Kevin Uvo Completes His Wedding After Cheating Death / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tydies:
God pls, show me my talent.
Guy you funny, if u get any talent na to read this kain threads oooo grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by tellwisdom: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok, he tried since its in abeokuta sad
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Niwdog(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh lord open thy windows of blessing on me
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by persius555(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheerokee:
nice..
talent and skills pays more than education..
Your opinion, i would advice that you let the two be a priority.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by noblegrex: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eyahhh!good for him o.that's anoda achievement.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by tunergy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
mobuch:

Is that a hut or a house? pls seun do something about nonsense news that makes front page these days; you are not too big to be banned

BAD BELLE Like CANCER EAT YOU FROM INSIDE OUT.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by ifewise(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
while guys derive pleasure in pursuing ladies.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by jbaby265(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
awwwww soooo hapi for u darling..u made it through God
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lolz..
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Joshmon(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
At 21 I think Reekado is wise,the same talent that could only afford flashy lives with nothing concrete for others is what has gotten him two houses already in the shortest time of stardom..big thumbs!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by richard870(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheerokee:
nice..
talent and skills pays more than education..
Cherokee shocked ....d ...nostar?
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by arabianights: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
He build his parents house before his own....................may his own children honor him as he honored his parents and may God increase his fortune more than he expects or anticipates,amen

1 Like

Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by bejeria101(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wish you the very best,at least you smarter than the goons dat waste it on 200m naira houses n cars
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by swizmony(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Rewards for working hard. God bless our hustles too
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Rexnegro(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
GOD PLEASE Bless My hustle too o
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tydies:
Eyaaah Amen.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by holysina(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
kingarizona1:
I just checked the poster above and bellow you and noticed that you are CRAZY

hahahahahahahahaha why you go begin check for the person when crazy na!!
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tydies:
Eyaaah Amen.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by fredopareto(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tydies:
hmmm,fast for 10days ...dry one
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by lanrei(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Happiness87:
this hustle is real lol

Just playing around to see how it feels lol..
Nice behind by the way
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by bummyla(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Congrtulations Son! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Happiness87(f): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
lanrei:

Just playing around to see how it feels lol..

Nice behind by the way
what you are looking for is infront not behind
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
boboLIL:
Good one guy.......

God pls reason my matter....amen
My naija peeps been funny before the invention of the word.
Lolzzzzz
God abeg REASON my matter join.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by malikisah: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good boy, thank God for giving you commonsense.
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Macgreat(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Congratulations more ground to conquer smiley
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice...
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by rotexteymie(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Happy for you reek.........I think I really have to consider music grin
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by asainco(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
My brother you've got what we call talent over skill...Koredo Bello and dija take note...
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by gflames89(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
So thougthful and creative no be like one gbese re oooo#inowell wey use em 1st millions go buy range rover#smh for him werin go be em nxt car abeg?wen God blesses u make use good of it dia are ppl dat are more talented dan u out dia but aren't lucky shine ur eyes liddle kesh n co
Re: Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents by Dannyandre(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one banks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.