Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her (5233 Views)

PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman / Photo How To Make A Women Happy / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Ibiyomee(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2015
As for me, 3 is enough n vice versa.
Slap your lover and get $1,000,000
Romancelanders, how many romantic slap will you give your lover?
I believe this kind of slap is romantic cos money is involve grin grin cool

Waiting for your hilarious reply cheesy
Be sincere!

1 Share

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by SUGARBEE(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Money without love is poo
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Illogical

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
wats ur idea of love?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by boboLIL(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
gold-digger.....
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by boboLIL(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
As she bi my bae,,,, she has to understand,,,, I go slap am plenty cos na she go enjoy pass....
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by vizkiz: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
wats ur idea of love?

50% money....40% sex....10% love grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by cyprianlah(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Golddiggers er'where
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:

50% money....40% sex....10% love grin
amebo...
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by SUGARBEE(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
wats ur idea of love?
Love?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Love?
yep
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by SUGARBEE(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
yep

Well it's an interpersonal affection for someone very close to your heart from emotions to pleasure
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Well it's an interpersonal affection for someone very close to your heart from emotions to pleasure
alright. Thnks
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Because of the love,i will give her just 20 while she gives me 10 grin grin grin
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by SUGARBEE(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
alright. Thnks
Why ask?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why ask?
I just wanted to knw if u do bliv in love.
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by SUGARBEE(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I just wanted to knw if u do bliv in love.

And what's your conclusion?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And what's your conclusion?
ur reply was affirmative.
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Exponental(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
bring the money first , let me see and we make a deal..... I don't like to fumble
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by therealdeal10: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'll gv her lyk 10 romantic slaps cheesy
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by jearile(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibiyomee:

Be sincere!
Only a desperate slave to money will go against his/her principle to get rich quick...
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Ibiyomee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
jearile:

Only a desperate slave to money will go against his/her principle to get rich quick...
Good quote
This is just to catch fun not that we all can do it. Where on earth will they ask for slap just to get $1 not to talk of 1million dollar?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by iamrealdeji(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'd chain her inside my room,slap her continuously for good one week for half of the money and apologize to her after getting the money and give her $500 out of it for the sacrifice she made for me
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by rawpadgin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
I go beat her join sef

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by constance500: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
therealdeal10:
I'll gv her lyk 10 romantic slaps cheesy

Add five to it. Courtesy of me
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by cherylsmith(f): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by jearile(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibiyomee:

Good quote
This is just to catch fun not that we all can do it. Where on earth will they ask for slap just to get $1 not to talk of 1million dollar?
Tanx, pardon me jaare for bin too serious... Uno I don't take physical abuse lightly - everyone deserves to be treated like royalties
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibiyomee:

Be sincere!

I'll convince her to let me slap her 20 times. If she says its too much, we'll settle for 10 hot slaps and we'll get 10 million dollars. I'll give her 50 thousand dollars and I'll keep the rest for our future. grin
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by chudidonas(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
rawpadgin:
I go beat her join sef

Lmao.. This Nigga sef
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by chudidonas(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
LOL... Na small thing remain, all of una for do money ritual
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Golddiggers er'where
did u even read what she wrote

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Dirty. / Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show / Did Any Guy Experience This Around 12:45am Till 1:30am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.