Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc (4673 Views)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
finditng:

Couldn't you simply ignore the typo errors?..she probably hurriedly posted the entire text.. Go easy on her...its been a "funny" day for her...must you add some trash to it?...you lucky she's not my wife...would have e-smacked you.. angry

Awww, u'd make a good hubby if u ain't one already smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by bloxyboo(f): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Actully d top isn't d problem,a pencil skirt nd a jacket would have done justice to d outfit,,,,,,anyways ladys will always b ladys so always watch ya bak nd u look Good for a mum of 2

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by osenidvdg(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
The issue is not your dress but she is having hiding agenda. You looks ok for office work .
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Shininstar30(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
I see nothing wrong wit ur dressing, u r good to go girl
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Swissheart(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
..but for d big inscription on d top....I would have agreed wit you.....I hate it when ppl read stuffs on me.......
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by NoRetreat(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kudos to all ladies in the house. You people are honest and frank. With you ladies,we can have a better nigeria.
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by gulfer: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
So Lizzy, you reported me on nairalan; don't bother coming back to the office.... sad sad angry
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by ruffp: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2015
If it isn't casual Wednesday, then it is inappropriate in a formal environment. T-shirt....haba! Then with LOVE boldly inscribed? See tru skirt? Come on!!!!!! Next it wld be see thru trousers.........
I will send u back home in a hurry!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by finditng: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
sherryshitt:

Awww, u'd make a good hubby if u ain't one already smiley

Not one yet..but will definitely cherish my woman...'all day errday"..from youth days to the days of fallen boobies (conditional though cause If you take care of your woman...trust me they age gracefully and get better like fine-wine)...because, At the end companionship in truth and love is all that really matters....small boiz learn it a little too late wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani Biography/life History/age & Latest News / My Pencil Drawing Of Odunlade Adekola / Guy says He wants to date DJ Cuppy, See Dj Cuppy Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.