Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) (70929 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by bettercreature(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
chachanga:

Let's have your Chief Ramon's profile
This is the people's parliament where there're several "leagues of eXtraordinary Keyboard Ninjas"
We might just be able to crown him king for you without all the ritualistic ish y'know
Well he is the third largest employer in Ile-ife,after University of ife and University teaching complex,he has a private polytechnic in ife and Oduduwa university,3 hotels and a security company compare to last Oni of ife who contributed only 30 rooms hotel to the development of IFE since 1981

3 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by vigasimple(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dr. Rahmon Adedoyin has a very good profile to fit the stool of Oonirisha, he has equally done well for Ife

BUT

Both Prince Damola Aderemi and Dr. Rahmon Adedoyin are from Oshinkola's ruling House, and their ruling house produce Sir Adesoji Aderemi 1930-1980, the previous Ooni before Oba Sijuwade 1980-2015, so they are clearly out of the picture.

Aderemi is NOT from GIESI ruling House who are definitely going to produce the next Ooni. So, the writer of the article is ill informed. It is very possible that Prince Aderemi is lobbying for Dr. Adedoyin since they are both from the same ruling house.

And despite all his background, and maybe ( jumping around) or lobbying. The throne of Oduduwa is NOT the one you campaign for. This is not PDP -V- APC, even Tinubu and Aregbe politics won't work on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by sidneyj(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
hmmm. No election? lol
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
by whom
Onijagidijagan:

females cannot be Abobaku? nominate yourself now
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Titidi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
tchidi:

I am. smiley

Asumo12, wharrisit? undecided undecided
Nice to meet you smiley
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by asumo12: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
nothing is it...

angry angry angry
tchidi:

I am. smiley

Asumo12, wharrisit? undecided undecided
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by babadem2much(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I nominate INTROVERT for the position of Abobaku , if you agree oya click like

Did she promise not to RUN?
But u be badt guy i swear
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by hadura29(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
bettercreature:
99% of ife indigine want Chief (Dr.) Ramon Adedoyin
He single handedly transform Ife FROM local town to Mega city
He brought over 50,000 people to ife
Nobody want this family
The late OOni was a politician who contribute zero to ife development
People must revolt,we want Chief (Dr.) Ramon Adedoyin

Well good analysis, but wrong...,

I will tell you why Adedoyin is not qualified.

He's from the mother side of the Geisi ruling house and secondly, you don't know the late Ooni that's why you thought he had no contribution...

He's influences are local, osun, Lagos n Abuja, and not much intl influence...

Check the past two Ooni you will see that they've got more influences outside..
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Nobody want this family
Adedoyin is from a female decent.. lol
@ Aderemi, he just keeps shooting himself in the foot, the ooni's stool is not a political appointment that you lobby for.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by damola1: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
saxywale:

Adedoyin is from a female decent.. lol
@ Aderemi, he just keeps shooting himself in the foot, the ooni's stool is not a political appointment that you lobby for.

Everything in life is political.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
abeg sef won become king ooo
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Truflame: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
He who the crown fit, let him wear it.

Meanwhile, order for unhulled and hulled sesame seed/agricultural produce from our large network of farmers

inquiries: 08189721460
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
I know say baba Awolowo go don look for one small girl wey go dey cook iand fetch water for am for heaven and if the weather dey too cold she go dey warm him bed as him wife mama Awolowo no wan come join am grin

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
chowlade:
They should let IFA elect the king o we don't want an impostor
like the last one abi?

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by EndtimeBlessing: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please educate me on how Chief Ramon Adedoyin brought 50,000 people to Ife? I am non-partisan I just want to be informed.

bettercreature:
Nobody want this family

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by bettercreature(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
Please educate me on how Chief Ramon Adedoyin brought 50,000 people to Ife? I am non-partisan I just want to be informed.

Well he is the third largest employer in Ile-ife,after University of ife and University teaching complex,he has a private polytechnic in ife and Oduduwa university,3 hotels and a security company compare to last Oni of ife who contributed only 30 rooms hotel to the development of IFE since 1981
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by bettercreature(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
hadura29:

Well good analysis, but wrong...,

I will tell you why Adedoyin is not qualified.

He's from the mother side of the Geisi ruling house and secondly, you don't know the late Ooni that's why you thought he had no contribution...

He's influences are local, osun, Lagos n Abuja, and not much intl influence...

Check the past two Ooni you will see that they've got more influences outside..

Oba Aderemi who was the second to the last Ooni was a very good politician who meant well for Ife unlike this last one who has many companies both in Nigeria and abroad but nothing in Ile-ife,He only care about contracts and his pocket,I heard Adedoyin is from mother side but i think its a scam
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by EndtimeBlessing: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thanks. I will check him out.
bettercreature:
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by refreshrate: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:

Guy allow jobberman throw announcement then allow people apply on their own na.

Abi if that time reach INTROVERT come take off Wetin go happen?

We don't want a repeat of the ugly incidence that occured the last time please.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by hadura29(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Oba Aderemi who was the second to the last Ooni was a very good politician who meant well for Ife unlike this last one who has many companies both in Nigeria and abroad but nothing in Ile-ife,He only care about contracts and his pocket,I heard Adedoyin is from mother side but i think its a scam

My brother it's not scam is reality... Ask anybody world wide... Na so he dey be... Ooni has companies... And besides how many companies are thriving in Ife right now?

Most major companies, were destroyed by the modakeke'a during the war hence people are scared to be rebuild..

So many crazy activities are being done by the chiefs using the name of Ooni as their guise..
Ooni of Ife Okunade Sijuade really tried... I envy him...

Let's pray we have someone of his nature that can move Ife past this stage.

Do you know how many people throng into Ife for Olojo festival that is being done in Ife yearly, more than 100k from all over the world...
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
sir adesoji aderemi ruled frm 1930 – 7 July 1980, He ws born in the year 1889.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by itunity007(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
shai obj wowo oooo but y d oba to b cum get BIG eye ball na
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by bigtt76(f): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
The guy just the famzy grin
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by zaynie(f): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
The chances of any of his descendants being chosen as the new Oba is very slim. There are usually several ruling houses and once your house has ruled you have to wait for your turn to come around again and when it does sef it wont be from that exact line, it may be a brother's or cousin's line.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Fundango: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
lakasticallaala threads always hit the front page pls give me 500likes cuz is my very first time being the first to comment on a front page thread grin grin

I'll love to be his Abobaku. i promise i will not run when he dies
Then let inform the ifa priest ,the chiefs and kingmakers of the good news.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Fundango: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:

Infact 100000000000000000 likes.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by ademusiwa5: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
I wonder if you people are yoruba people. The first thing to do after sijuade die was to immediately install sijuade daughter as the regent of ile ife.

They have not done that.

It is required to install sijuade daughter as the regent of ile ife
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by keepmegoing(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
He is the best so far to be the next Ooni. He deserves it and I hope all the king makers will consider the fact that he stands the best out of the rest.

cryquote author=bettercreature post=37119497]

A distinguished educationist and notable business mogul, Chief, (Dr.) Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin could best be described as a role model worthy of being emulated by many Nigerians.

Chief (Dr.) R.A Adedoyin could also be described as one of the foremost educationists in Nigeria whose singular effort has contributed immensely in providing Nigerians especially the youths with solid education which is indispensable for social and economic empowerment.

As an educationalist, he is a great moulder and builder of worthy characters thereby contributing tremendously to the transformation of the society. He radiates the ideals of morality, decency, decorum, God-fearingness, probity, accountability, hardworking and inspiration to management.

He is also a man of creative ingenuity, great vision, managerial acumen, indefatigable spirit, irrepressible courage whose astute business initiatives have made him a success in every sphere of his life.

He learnt the virtues of humility and respect for humanity in his early life at Maha-Had Islamic foundation, Isale Alfa, Ibadan in 1960.

His formal education however started in Ansar-Islam Primary School in Ile-Ife (1961-1969). He attended Oduduwa College Ile-Ife (1970-1974), and Muslim Grammar School, Odinjo, Ibadan (1975-1976). Also he gained admission to the then University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife (GREAT IFE) and he graduated in 1983 with an honours degree in Mathematics Education.

Dr. Adedoyin also has Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Mathematics and Education from All Saint University of America, New York, United States of America.

His great love for education prompted him to establish the Universal Tutorial College, Ile-Ife as soon as he left the University in the 1980's when all his mates were running after white collars jobs in the corridors of powers.

The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife (formerly Universal College of Technology) is today described as one of the fastest growing Tertiary Institutions in the country (Nigeria) offering courses in Accountancy, Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mass Communication, Statistics and Catering and Hotel Management both at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.

A lover of fun and tourism, Dr Adedoyin ventured into the hospitality business when he established the 5-star Hilton hotels, Ile-Ife which today is regarded as one of the best hotels in Osun State (Nigeria).The hotel which is located in the Parakin lay out of Ile- Ife has played host to many great Nigerians who have had course to visit the cradle of the Yorubas.

In the field of community development, Chief Adedoyin has made monumental contributions to the development of Ile- Ife community in particular and the society in general. He is a great philanthropist who has been giving scholarship and awards to outstanding students especially those from indigent background.

He has made appreciable donations to charity services; he has contributed a lot to the upliftment of the dignity of life and moral values. He is a great defender of humanity, a vanguard of peace, order, justice and equity.

It was in recognition of his gallantly that he was conferred with the chieftaincy titles of Balogun of Parakin Eleyele Community, Ile-Ife and Maye of Ife by His Imperial Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuade, the Ooni of Ife.

In recognition of his outstanding and tremendous contributions to community development and the Nigerian project, he was also honoured by the Ife Central Local Government through the naming of the popular NITEL road to be known as Dr. Ramon Adedoyin way. The Ife Development Board also bestowed on him ‘The Best Ife Son’ Award during a recent Ife Day celebrations.

To his collosal tracks are chains of businesses and investments in Ile-Ife, Lagos, Abuja and the United States of America. Some of these include:

Our Saviours Institute of America Inc. New York, Our Saviours Tours and Visitors Company of America Inc., The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Hilton Hotels, Ile-Ife, Ray Power Guards (Security Outfit) Lagos and Abuja and of course the singular brain behind the establishment of Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu Ife NLG, Osun State, Nigeria.

Chief (Dr.) R.A Adedoyin is a complete detribalised Nigeria, a paragon of Pan- Nigerians which is evident in his recruitment of workers in his various establishments.

In his home life, Dr Adedoyin is no less a success. He is happily married to a devoted wife; Chief (Mrs.) Iyabo Adedoyin and they are both blessed with wonderful children.

At his leisure, he plays Table-Tennis, discusses Politics and loves dancing[/quote]
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by DollyParton1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
No problems.... I gats hook one of them Awolowo's descendants too. It seems those people get one kain luck for body.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Pappyjim: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Prince Adedamola Aderemi is oir choice! May tou live long sir!!!
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by SmartMugu: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lyndylove:
Isn't he too young to be enmeshed in all that rituals?
I wonder o. Is this who is going to eat the heart they've been eating from one Ooni to the other?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.