Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect (29034 Views)

2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by omojeesu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Everyday is for the thief. But it takes only one day to be caught.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by RepEnugu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
NLFreak:

When will you have sense? undecided

No Offense. undecided
for f.uck's sake the adewale's are fuckin bastards and criminals

1 Like

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by dammytosh: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
oluomad:
So buhari now equips our Policemen with charms? Oooh! What an ungodly practice! #GejWeAreSorry #WeHaveBeenScammed

HE needs to equip our police and also equip the masses with Common Sense.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by webtechguru: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
oluomad:
So buhari now equips our Policemen with charms? Oooh! What an ungodly practice! #GejWeAreSorry #WeHaveBeenScammed

hmmm, if police no work u go talk, now dey work u dey complain
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by hunry01: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
How I wish I can introduce such science 2 d divisional headquarter in my area, may b wit dat nemesis wil start catching up wit all those bastard on d high way...
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by RepEnugu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
kennygee:

Shame

Is he a bastard because he is Yoruba or is he a bastard because he is a criminal?
both...

1 Like

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by tommykiwi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
All join,U no get charm?
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by senier007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Typical African man, blame other people for his failure if everything fail blame the unseen or charm. Stupid yeye fowl, this common thiefs always believe they are smarter than average nigerian police men hence the need for him to blame juju instead of painstaking and a weldone job done by the police. #ChangeIsHere

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by NLFreak(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
for f.uck's sake the adewale's are fuckin bastards and criminals

ok. undecided
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
both...

What a waste!
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
The guy must really be high on expired weed
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Realdeals(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Our society need serious mop-up, these type of people are abundant on our streets terrorizing people with or without gun
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sijo01:
A robbery suspect, Ahmed Rewanu, aka Alagbara, has said the police arrested him with charm because he was caught unawares which made it difficult for him to escape.

The 27-year-old was among four suspects arrested by the Rader Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the suspects ─ Rewanu, Rahmon Alao, Mufu Akanni, aka Olosa Oko and Lukman Suleiman, aka Stubborn ─ were among the suspected robbers wreaking havoc in the Orile Iganmu area of Lagos State.

They were said to have been raided at a hotel in the Orile area by the police team, which was led by the Deputy Commander of the Anti-Robbery Squad.

Rewanu explained that his group always used the opportunity of street fights to rob residents, adding that three members of the gang had guns.

He said, “The police used charm to arrest me. I was caught unawares.

“Anytime there was a fight at Amukoko, Alaba and Orile Iganmu, I always joined in the fight with other boys. We are about 10 in number, but only three of us have guns.

“After each fight, we always went to a hotel where we shared our loots. I have collected up to six phones, which I sold to our leader at the rate of N3, 000 each. Our leader bought all the items we stole from us and resold them.”

The Kwara State indigene said the gang leader was still at large, and might not be arrested anytime soon.

Alao, 22, however, said the gang used sticks with nails to rob residents and passersby.

“We do not carry guns; we only use sticks with nails. When we are fighting, we rob innocent people on the road and collect their phones. I have only stolen two phones,” he said.

The other two suspects also confessed to be members of the group, but denied using guns to rob residents of the state.

A police source said the police were on the trail of other members of the group.

He said, “There are many of them causing troubles in the area and we have been looking for them.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, Patricia Amadin, said she would call our correspondent back on the matter, but she had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-used-charm-to-arrest-me-%e2%94%80-suspect/

They are many some of them rob in oyibo market,very early in the morning around 3am you will see them with guns and cutlass numbering up to 10
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by therealdeal10: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Idiot wat do u xpect?? 4 u 2 kip on robbiing innocent citizens

Ur gang leader tym dey cum
4 d maintym rot in jail
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Truflame: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Crime is illegal, seek a legitimate means of making money

Meanwhile, order for hulled and unhulled sesame seed/agricultural produce from our large network of farmers.

Inquiries: 08189721460
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Ephemmm: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
oluomad:

Please stop reasoning through your anus.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
since when have the Nigerian police started using charms?
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by zadok60: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
its allowed
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by benja3ad6: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
4G Spy wristwatch. It can video, audio, snap pictures, play music. It's water resistance. It can serve as a flashdrive. Pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria.09093928708.price is 13k

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by sidneyj(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin Ibile in charge He forgot to check the expiring date of his own ileke
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by j1mmy: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
An African that believes in juju and church in 2015.
primitive and backward people...
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by philiancoop(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yoruba film...
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Clone2020:
These criminals don't like being served a dose of their own medicine. They use charms for defense and cry foul when the authorities use it against them. Heck even the U.S law enforcement use psychics during hideous murder crimes to talk to the dead in gathering the details of their killers. Fact.

Really? Us law enforcement? Source or adonbelif it
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by enomakos(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good job
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by kobonaire(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Charm (definition):
The power or quality of giving delight or arousing admiration.

Charm (alternate definition - Nigeria):
The perceived power or quality of having magical abilities. In most cases, this magical power just works on the individual who has possession of this charm similar to a placebo effect.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by kobonaire(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Clone2020:
These criminals don't like being served a dose of their own medicine. They use charms for defense and cry foul when the authorities use it against them. Heck even the U.S law enforcement use psychics during hideous murder crimes to talk to the dead in gathering the details of their killers. Fact.
You have been watching too much TV grin
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Rotimi47: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
yoruba bastards
Yes o! Any Yoruba that steal or commit crime is a bastard unlike some tribes who see them as heroes since they make money from it.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by kobonaire(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
benja3ad6:
4G Spy wristwatch. It can video, audio, snap pictures, play music. It's water resistance. It can serve as a flashdrive. Pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria.090xxxxxxx.price is 13k
why don't you add the blöwjöb feature to the watch and then it will really sell like hot cake
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by bejeria101(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Police use CHARM na im u no use your CHARISMA,guy u be learner o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.