Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect (29106 Views)

2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by moshould(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please send dat ( stubborn). To 300 years In Jail...i. Knw hm very very, he is a threat to innocent souls in Orile...i'm. Sure pple will be. Happy to hear dis good news...
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by moshould(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guy, read between d lines....he wrote and i quote "Yoruba bastards" Omo ale yoruba...simple.....we are notbastards.....they are
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by 4reala(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
:oWey pishur oooo
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Funi armed robber, police used charm cos he also uses charm, charm pass charm.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by lumeneng22: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yes ke?? as the bird of the air has learn to fly without perching, the hunters has also learn to shoot without aiming.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by andreT(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
This one na complain abi wetin.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by fathomberry: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Imagine them selling ur iphone 6 for 3k. Odikwa somhow!!
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by KMB: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
All the nicknames mean powerful, scary and tough but I guess power pass power.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by youngjapanese(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
wel don police,
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by rafcrown(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
"WELL-EQUIPPED"Police.Their leaders always escaping-To form another gang.Whether pOLICE used Juju or not,We thank God that they have arrested the Bad boys.
ARMED ROBBERS always tell lies-Only 2 phones stolen.They have no guns.Big Lies.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Kayydon007: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
yoruba bastards

Ewu anunpana you're the silly bastard here.
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by toyese01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
yoruba bastards

are you referring to The yoruba thieves has bastard or police...cos I don't like how Dey are insulting you Ooº°°ºoo
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by Lasese: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
The meaning of black and black is charms, so be away
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by promise3048(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Clone2020:
These criminals don't like being served a dose of their own medicine. They use charms for defense and cry foul when the authorities use it against them. Heck even the U.S law enforcement use psychics during hideous murder crimes to talk to the dead in gathering the details of their killers. Fact.
you and d robber are on d same track so you dnt knw dat there is something that is called intelligence that d authorities make use of when investigating a crime
Re: Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect by uhiochris1(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Baba Buhari should forget about importing weapons and use the money to buy confirm ogun state jazz for our police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.