Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

?????? I Married Someone I Met On Twitter...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?????? I Married Someone I Met On Twitter...... (425 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / I Found My True Love After I Married Someone Else..what Do I Do Now? / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

?????? I Married Someone I Met On Twitter...... by greatest31: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't know how foolish people can be, the picture there is just two people that are wearing uniform. The confused human beings will fall for this cheap plan of the devil, please don't accept anything you read online. Where is Her wedding gown? Is the girl that is married still wearing an engagement ring? Evil people are everywhere looking for innocent souls to destroy. How are you sure that the person posing as a girl is not a man that is waiting to feed on innocent ladies. Ladies please be wise, don't ever visit any online friend, treat them with iron hard because the same thing they tell you is what they will tell other girls.

A word is enough for the wise..........

Don't cry foul later.........

If you are used, you can never forget it and never say that all men are the same......

Ladies, don't create problems for yourselves...

Safe everyone,

Play safe my people......

God bless us and all that are looking for life partners, may God provide as He provided for Abraham.

Amen
Re: ?????? I Married Someone I Met On Twitter...... by ikeepitreal(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
So pe won pe mi but mii dahun
Re: ?????? I Married Someone I Met On Twitter...... by Gurgle(f): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Makes Any Man Instantly Hungry And Thirsty For Your Love! / Serious Relationship / A Letter To A Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.