Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Youth Alliance For Better Nigeria Protest Against Ikeja Electric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Alliance For Better Nigeria Protest Against Ikeja Electric (644 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Alliance For Better Nigeria Protest Against Ikeja Electric by BrBakreez(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
RECOGNITION OF OUR EFFORT SO FAR IN THE NATION NEWS PAPER PAGES 30 AND 31 ON 19 AUGUST, 2015 Today The Nation published our Peaceful Protest which we held last week when we marched to the Governor's office to expose the fraudulent activities of Ikeja Electric, the news is reported with pictures of both youths and elders who are members of Youth Alliance for Better Nigeria. The paper in pages 30 and 31 addressed virtually all the hardship our people are being subjected to by the Electricity Distribution Company with the hope that the necessary Authorities can come to our aid. The journey to this level did not come with ease and the struggle still continues because we are dedicated to seeing a better Nigeria where things won't only be right but seen to by majority to be going right. As for me I study law not to suffer and smile, I have chosen to choose a path which I consider right and enlighten our people how to fight for their right without causing violence in the land. #YOUTHALLIANCEFORBETTERNIGERIA #GodblessNigeria

1 Share

Re: Youth Alliance For Better Nigeria Protest Against Ikeja Electric by BrBakreez(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
BrBakreez:
RECOGNITION OF OUR EFFORT SO FAR IN THE NATION NEWS
PAPER PAGES 30 AND 31 ON 19 AUGUST, 2015
Today The Nation published our Peaceful Protest which we
held last week when we marched to the Governor's office to
expose the fraudulent activities of Ikeja Electric, the news is
reported with pictures of both youths and elders who are
members of Youth Alliance for Better Nigeria. The paper in
pages 30 and 31 addressed virtually all the hardship our
people are being subjected to by the Electricity Distribution
Company with the hope that the necessary Authorities can
come to our aid.
The journey to this level did not come with ease and the
struggle still continues because we are dedicated to seeing a
better Nigeria
where things won't only be right but seen to by majority to
be going right. As for me I study law not to suffer and smile,
I have chosen to choose a path which I consider right and
enlighten our people how to fight for their right without
causing violence in the land.
#YOUTHALLIANCEFORBETTERNIGERIA
#GodblessNigeria

Somebody should send Seun's Number because this need to hit the front page ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salary / Dangote, China’s Sinoma Sign $4.34bn Deal / Igbo Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.