Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (59275 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by metroblogger: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
The Lagos #IstandWithNigeria protesters are already gathering momentums at the National Stadium, Lagos. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-istandwithnigeria-protesters.html

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by metroblogger: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2017

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2017
booked

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by akoko11: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Good, I am very close to PH now to join them, Nigeria must be better enough is enough.
#istandwithnigeria

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm nice one. Whr is Gov.Fayose he should come out oo abi he dey afraid of DSS too

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
nice one
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by icedfire(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards

342 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Good

This alone is enough to send shiver down the spine of this wicked leaders.

They've taking us all for a ride for too long.

Enough is enough.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by otunbadotman(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
Live Update #IStandWithNigeria Demonstration In IB CITY!!! @UI Entrance! God Punish Buhari

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
This brings tears to my eyes.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
I see
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Hian!

These guys are serious ooooooo

7 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Lagos always leading everything. This stupid protests wud ve made more sense in abuja or in d east.

8 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2017
#istandwithnigeria

7 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2017
nice one, hope the turn gets better

Uyo loading ibom plaza

#thunderfayazombies
#letstakebackourcountry
wink

and for those of you calling these peeps jobless, the richest peeps in Nigeria dont run to the office by 8am for peanuts at month end, undecided undecided

lalasticlala

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Davidblen(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari Beta Dont Cum Back Mtchew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2017
My little neighbor came over to me yesterday and asked that I helped with his home work. The homework was about "HERO".

So the question read.. " MENTION SOME PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN HEROS"

I cracked my head thinking...and it dawned on me that we don't even have Heros. All those who are in top positions do nothing worthy of emulation. All those who seemed to be different went into politics and became vagabonds in power.

The Heros of today just may be all those protesters who are risking their lives coming out to speak against this injustice, nepotism, corruption etc.

#GodBlessTheProtesters.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by TroubleDude: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards
bros u where you dey

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Stop protesting for symptoms... Protest for the real real reason the symptoms show...

.. We need to understand what recession is and how we got here and and how we can get out....

My idea is simple until government revenue is above 30 trillion per day (and mostly through tax) we won't be able to develop....

I hear governors collecting billions as security votes u don't care because the money is not from ur pocket....

We need to tax more.. Its not fair 10% of people own 90% of our wealth... And the only way to redistribute this is through taxing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by icedfire(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2017
TroubleDude:
bros u where you dey
I dey where I dey hustle... I am a coward praying for the protest to be successful like most Nigerians are. I am sorry I failed

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
E don start

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by hyfr(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Looks more like a fun fare. Ask ph people how ipob protest dey be like.

4 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by bilulu(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
catlova2:
Lagos always leading everything. This stupid protests wud ve made more sense in abuja or in d east.
why should d protest start from the east? didn't dey warn u guys not to vote yet u called dem names now u want dem to front d protest.....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by three: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
(1.)
Things could get much worse (do not underestimate ineptitude, cluelessness and incompetence)

(2.)
There are people who are making 'crazy' money whether Nigeria progresses or not (sometimes they make more money when Nigeria is retrogressing).

(3.)
There are people who knew PMB/APC would fail and were prepared to 'ride it out' (they have sufficient money and 'access')

(4.)
Even if Nigeria is at war (Heaven forbid) there are those who will make 'crazy' money from Nigeria.

(5.)
These people who 'own' Nigeria do not sleep, they are scheming constantly, they have plans for 2019, they have plans if there is a breakup before 2019, they have plans to continue raping Nigeria for a very looooong time.

(6.)
You are not a beneficiary of their plans.

(7.)
Lets say you live for thirty more years in Nigeria, at this rate where do you think you or Nigeria will be?

It is in your interest (and that of your loved ones and offspring) to do something legitimate to change the status quo.

22 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by TroubleDude: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:

I dey where I dey hustle... am a coward praying for the protest to be successful like most Nigerians are. I am sorry I failed
ok

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Yeah
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Let's go. I wish this protest was nationwide.

Tuface started this and could have taken the credit for it but he backed out

8 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
It will be shameful if Nigerians can't die for a better Nigeria the way Biafrans are sacrificing their lives for Biafra and a prosperous Biafra. cheesy

Afonjas come out and die for a better Nigeria angry angry angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Opeedo(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
2face must be filled with regrets right now... He bow out at the edge of glory angry angryangry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.