Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing (40535 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
chucky101:
This sounds like HYPOCRISY!! What does indecent mean?(I'm sure they weren't wearing undies).Let them wear what they are comfortable in.
Pls tell me if the UNILORIN VC and his cohorts are teenagers that have no control over their minds and sexual urges.
It's men like this that usually blame a rape victim instead of dealing with the culprit.
Or if a man is robbed do you punish him for not locking his door or stationing an armored tank in front of his residence.
This is total rubbish. I see you're trying hard to sound intellectual but I must tell you; you're failing miserably. Sit down and think this through properly, you'll understand eventually.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

needless bitterness is sign of depression, you guys must be the boring type, no sense of humor, as if you were witness to determine what they wore.

BTw, i came to NL, to relax my nerves, when next you see, my post, if you like it pass, thanks

if dey were prevented from writing d exam, it means their sense of dressing was appalling so i don't need to be there. Nonsense again
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Happiness87(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
if dey were prevented from writing d exam, it means their sense of dressing was appalling so i don't need to be there. Nonsense again
no sense of humor

1 Like

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
no sense of humor
they can wear their skimpy dress when they are in their bedroom
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by HaroldFinch(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
gidjah:
I already know this this post will result into arguement and counter insult from immature hearts who see wrong things upside down.in this society of ours, our minds have been negatively conditioned to see wrong things as the right.
.... The wise one!
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by chucky101(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
koonbey:
This is total rubbish. I see you're trying hard to sound intellectual but I must tell you; you're failing miserably. Sit down and think this through properly, you'll understand eventually.

Rubbish? Is that necessary? I made my point, make yours.
From your this reply I can tell you are a very fearful person with a small mind and smaller heart.
Intellectual? What does that mean? I know your type, when kings ride into wars men like you are nowhere to be found.
Grow some kahunas! Self righteous ass!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.