Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing (40536 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
cheerokee:

no difference bro..
all she needs to know can be gotten on the FB group

There's never too much you know.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2015
I don't recollect anywhere in this story that affirms that these students have already been offered admission; some may even be ignorance of this law; so why go this harsh on these pupils? And what was the yard stick used to measure if someone was indecently dressed or not? and i am sure majority of these students will be males.

I am not supporting indecent dressing, but this is way just too illegal and high-handed, and some lawyers have a good case here.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2015
RolePlay:

Mehn BBF students plenty pass for NL o
proudly bbf
We are like mtn, everywhere you go
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
this is unfair, A UNIVERSITY IS NOT A MOSQUE. it is a free world, once a matured being knows what is right or wrong and choose to do the wrong thing, free HIM.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by bioduneberry(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
Dat is Unilorin ,a School where members of the opposite sex must not be caught at night together ,next thing na to expel

Lord!!! The lies men tell. shocked
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by bioduneberry(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
They would have told the candidates to dress decently cause they r going to church. Mtchewww smh

Birds of the same feathers. sad
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. No be wetin she get, she go wear?

Make dem cover their eyes if dey no wan see tins grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
nonsense. even if she has right to wear what she has does not mean she should careless about how she infringes in other's rights. where ur right stops another person's owe begins ok
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
abi o o
nonsense
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
They would have told the candidates to dress decently cause they r going to church. Mtchewww smh
nonsense.!!! u heard it.!! they said they were warned.. that it was announced on radio. BTW what will it take u to dress properly. nonsense to bullshit
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
Some poor girls have just been denied an opportunity to progress. Who determines what is decent?
The girls?
Their parents?
The school?
Nigeria?

Ok, if it is the school,
Who in the school?
VC?
Registrar?
Male lecturers?
Female lecturers?
Muslims?
Christians?

If you want to run a circular school do so, if you want to run a religious school do so. Don't use Nigeria's money (a circular country) to fund a quasi religious institution.

"Secular" not "Circular" ok.

A skirt dat is far beyond d kneel is indecent and when it becomes too tight. look at d top girls put on. very tight and some armless with armpit showing d usual bear-bear". U don't tell an adult when a dress is indecent except if dat adult is also a promoter of indecent dressing
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2015
GodMode:

As long as a woman covers her b:reasts and y:ansh there's nothing wrong there.

Especially in Africa.. Cos Africans were almost nude before the colonial masters came...

African ancestors were cool with seeing boobs everyday.. They didn't complain...
Nonsense.!!! because our forefathers lived in cave and mud houses I should continue my life in such establishment where brick and block houses offer more protection and comfort. nonsense again.!!! for u to tell me because our forefathers only covered yansh and bre..ast
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2015
door2:
There hav d right to sue uni****.
they should go ahead amd let us see.!!!
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
Nonsense.!!! because our forefathers lived in cave and mud houses I should continue my life in such establishment where brick and block houses offer more protection and comfort. nonsense again.!!! for u to tell me because our forefathers only covered yansh and bre..ast

In 2015, some tribes still practise it.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
GodMode:

In 2015, some tribes still practise it.
this is a cultural day practise not a free walk on d street or to a university. ok
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2015
vislabraye:

Abi no be so ? U think say dressibg well go reduce runs for Uni ?
Those girls that were sent don't know their rights if not na to sue the institution.
do u sue a country dat says committing murder is a crime in their law book. or u did not read that was part of d school rule when they filled d form before taking d exam.?? let them go ahead
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
this is a cultural day practise not a free walk on d street or to a university. ok

Its not cultural day bulls:hit... Some African tribes still live like that.... Are you living in Africa at all
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2015
GodMode:

Its not cultural day bulls:hit... Some African tribes still live like that.... Are you living in Africa at all
Yes I live in Africa and Nigeria in particular. if such exist they are secluded from d civilised world. I will argue here dat we had such in Nigeria that should be the old Gongola state conprising Adamawa and Taraba States. they actually lived like this but where not in touch with d real world in Nigeria. it was a gradual process before they were integrated to the Nigeria society but still there are some dat has refuse to come down from d mountain. May I tell u that Corp members are posted there and are strongly warned not to be funny with their young girls
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
Yes I live in Africa and Nigeria in particular. if such exist they are secluded from d civilised world. I will argue here dat we had such in Nigeria that should be the old Gongola state conprising Adamawa and Taraba States. they actually lived like this but where not in touch with d real world in Nigeria. it was a gradual process before they were integrated to the Nigeria society but still there are some dat has refuse to come down from d mountain. May I tell u that Corp members are posted there and are strongly warned not to be funny with their young girls

What's civilised about wearing clothes

Don't people still go naked when they are at the beach....
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
GodMode:

What's civilised about wearing clothes

Don't people still go naked when they are at the beach....
so is beach a market place., or in d chamber of d Senate or Aso villa.., or in d street. does a military man put d uniform of a doctor on. d problem with girls is dat u don't know how to define where to put on certain clothes. d clothes a man or a woman put on on his or her wedding day is quite different on d clothes they wear to work. even weather determines the cloth u put on ... I will wear more of deep colour clothes during raining season compare to light colour for dry season
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
so is beach a market place., or in d chamber of d Senate or Aso villa.., or in d street. does a military man put d uniform of a doctor on. d problem with girls is dat u don't know how to define where to put on certain clothes. d clothes a man or a woman put on on his or her wedding day is quite different on d clothes they wear to work. even weather determines the cloth u put on ... I will wear more of deep colour clothes during raining season compare to light colour for dry season

Now you're writing bulls:hit...
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Fourwinds: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
GodMode:

Now you're writing bulls:hit...
ur perception is bullshit. because u can wear pant on d beach means it is normal outside there rite. please put on pant and bra and walk on d street on lagos since it can be ompare to beach
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. No be wetin she get, she go wear?
Make dem cover their eyes if dey no wan see tins grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Ode
Jobless shemÄ…le
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by mizhanny(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
cheerokee:

what course?? you tried BTW..
comp sci
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by mizhanny(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
choose4me:

What course are you going for? Why not join the Unilorin 2015/2016 thread? Not come across your user name there.. Ignore a few dumb boys there. It will benefit you.

I'm not an aspirant though.. Just thought you should be there too for up-to-date info.
kindly help me wv d thread info
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by cheerokee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
mizhanny:
comp sci
cool.. good luck
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by harffie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Picture of the gurls or you know...........
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by chucky101(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
This sounds like HYPOCRISY!! What does indecent mean?(I'm sure they weren't wearing undies).Let them wear what they are comfortable in.
Pls tell me if the UNILORIN VC and his cohorts are teenagers that have no control over their minds and sexual urges.
It's men like this that usually blame a rape victim instead of dealing with the culprit.
Or if a man is robbed do you punish him for not locking his door or stationing an armored tank in front of his residence.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Happiness87(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Birds of d same feather flock 2geda. So decent attires re xpensive right? Shioor

needless bitterness is sign of depression, you guys must be the boring type, no sense of humor, as if you were witness to determine what they wore.

BTw, i came to NL, to relax my nerves, when next you see, my post, if you like it pass, thanks

Fourwinds:
nonsense
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

needless bitterness is sign of depression, you guys must be the boring type, no sense of humor, as if you were witness to determine what they wore.

BTw, i came to NL, to relax my nerves, when next you see, my post, if you like it pass, thanks

U re pained cheesy i understand grin
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Happiness87(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U re pained cheesy i understand grin
hahaha, have noticed you, guess that is what you wanted to do.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by EndtimeBlessing: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for the correction it will be changed.
Fourwinds:
"Secular" not "Circular" ok.

A skirt dat is far beyond d kneel is indecent and when it becomes too tight. look at d top girls put on. very tight and some armless with armpit showing d usual bear-bear". U don't tell an adult when a dress is indecent except if dat adult is also a promoter of indecent dressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.