Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! (1488 Views)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (2) (3) (4)

Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Answer the Question below? grin

If you want to catch a dog use bone
If you want to catch a fish use hook
If you want to catch a cat use fish
If you want to catch a man use woman tongue
If you want to catch a woman what will you use??
What can you guys use to catch a lady tongue grin

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by farano(f): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ferrari.
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by hillaryjeff(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Use money
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by spill(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Use your hard earned money to get her............

But please don't regret your actions later.Goodluck
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Chidexter(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
If i call the Op goat now, e go be like say i wicked

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by witnezHD(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
500billion dollars
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
If you want to catch a dog use bone If you want to catch a fish use hook If you want to catch a cat use fish If you want to catch a man use woman tongue If you want to catch a woman what will you use?? What can you guys use to catch a lady tongue grin
Her weakness.

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by libertyfather(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chidexter:

You are not wicked, cause you've call him a goat already and that doesn't look wicked
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chidexter:

Yeye dey smell
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chidexter:

u lack human sense! undecidedq
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by cyprianlah(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Charity comment embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Chidexter(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
u lack human sense! undecidedq

and you lack a sense of humour.
please dont quote me next time.
Do you even know the meaning of what you just said. Mtcheeew
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Chidexter(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
libertyfather:

You are not wicked, cause you've call him a goat already and that doesn't look wicked

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol it hurt right dnt u ever try insulting pple u dnt knw!!
Chidexter:

and you lack a sense of humour.
please dont quote me next time.
Do you even know the meaning of what you just said. Mtcheeew
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Chidexter(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol it hurt right dnt u ever try insulting pple u dnt knw!!

Lol Hurt?.
If i had that deficiency then it probably would.

Besides its my opinion, if you hate it you can go hug the nearest transformer

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by dangerous01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
BIG DICKSON + real money
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chidexter:

Lol Hurt?.
If i had that deficiency then it probably would.

Besides its my opinion, if you hate it you can go hug the nearest transformer
just chckd ur profile dnt knw v bn talkn to a child sad
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Money!! cheesy den big prick cry cheesy
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
If you want to catch a dog use bone If you want to catch a fish use hook If you want to catch a cat use fish If you want to catch a man use woman tongue If you want to catch a woman what will you use?? What can you guys use to catch a lady tongue grin
MONEY AND CARS
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Chidexter(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
just chckd ur profile dnt knw v bn talkn to a child sad

Awww , dont feel bad dearie.
I know it must hurt cos you got schooled by a child.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by 25omega(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
use akara and dundun grin grin
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
What's this crap? undecided

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Donald7610: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lies
Lie to her
Am Dangote last born
Just returned from New York
Etc
Even Genevieve go fall for you
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by hfinest1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
farano:
Ferrari.
your profile picture.... damn!!
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Huh?
hfinest1:
your profile picture.... damn!!
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by hfinest1(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
Huh?
uhmmm.... last I checked, I didn't quote u.... or u have something for me?

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
hfinest1:
uhmmm.... last I checked, I didn't quote u.... or u have something for me?
soory it was a mistk grin
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by hfinest1(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
soory it was a mistk grin
there's no such thingbas a mistake.... every action we take in life is very much justifiable so I dnt believe in mistakes... why did u quote me?

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=28pt]TO GET A LADY JUST MAKE HER FEEL USELESS AND WORTHLESS AND SHE WUD GUM TO YOU... [/size] TESTED AND TRUSTED

Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by LongPennis(m): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2015
If you want to catch a woman, use LIES.
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm undecided
CUM4WHAT:
[size=28pt]TO GET A LADY JUST MAKE HER FEEL USELESS AND WORTHLESS AND SHE WUD GUM TO YOU... [/size] TESTED AND TRUSTED
Re: Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Dunno undecided
hfinest1:
there's no such thingbas a mistake.... every action we take in life is very much justifiable so I dnt believe in mistakes... why did u quote me?

If You See These Signs,marry Him / How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps / Flirting On The Bus With A Random Guy/girl