Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Benue People Are leaving only by his grace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People Are leaving only by his grace (1031 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu (2) (3) (4)

Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by gumaveddy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Each year, they keep deceiving the good people of benue state. They so called politician with their evil and selfish interest,the likes of david mark, Akume, suswan, Ortom and others are living large while the common man on the street who voted them in are wallowing in despair poverty. When i look at the development of other state i wept. Arise benue youth, Tiv youth, Idoma youth, Igede youth. If you guys can not step up now the younger one wil not respect you becouse you fail them.
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by hamzakito(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
okay nw.... i go bring generator for dem..the next person that is goin to comment before me is ComrdDRS....grin....FTC mheeen
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by ComrdDRS: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who ask yo? So you want us to bring light to them? Mind ur own light. Mchhhhhh
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ask David Mark he knows better.
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Omenka come defend your cesspit of a state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by gumaveddy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
ComrdDRS:
Who ask yo? So you want us to bring light to them? Mind ur own light. Mchhhhhh
let tell our self the truth
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by gumaveddy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Ask David Mark he knows better.
you re right,
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by Utchgirl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mr Gumaveddy, i think u shld go and learn ur English spellings very well b4 spewing trash abt Benue state.

Mind urself no be curse !
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by gumaveddy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
hamzakito:
okay nw.... i go bring generator for dem..the next person that is goin to comment before me is ComrdDRS....grin....FTC mheeen
not only generator
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Omenka come defend your cesspit of a state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So that cow is from Benue state, and he will condemning Niger delta and Biafra
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by hamzakito(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
gumaveddy:
not only generator
lol wetin dem need..
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by gumaveddy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Utchgirl:
Mr Gumaveddy, i think u shld go and learn ur English spellings very well b4 spewing trash abt Benue state.

Mind urself no be curse !
my write up was clear for an average person like you. Huh?
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by Utchgirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
gumaveddy:
my write up was clear for an average person like you. Huh?

Shld i help u wit d corrections of some of d words u spelt wrongly ?

Check it out below :

It's

Imagine not Imagen

Vomit not Vormit

Traffic not Trickfic

Situation not Setuation.

What do you think about the Situation and not what did you think about the setuation.

Thanks !
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by ayobabas: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Correct your primary English before you claim civilization that you cannot aspire!
Re: Benue People Are leaving only by his grace by Vicotex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Can someone please post some pics?

Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism / Breaking News On APC Crisis: Vice President Vs Elrufai / Opinion: Ministers And Their Portfolios.