Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? (2806 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by vague: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
MRCAMPBELL:
Help!!! My younger brother is gay.
Pls I need your helpful advise. I am the eldest son of a family of four boys..my immediate younger brother is 22 and he is a handsome boy , for years I have been battling with thoughts that my younger brother might be gay ,Because of some very obvious but yet arguable signs, this 22 years old guy as fine as he is not get babe wen me nor fit count my ex ,whenever I confront him on issues like that his answer is either the relationship is not working out or he hasn't gotten the right partner...but e nor finish there...My brothers phone is hard to access but the few times I luckily got hold of the phone and saw his conversations...behold some of his conversations smacked of homosexuality....I have cornered him and spoken to him cautiously about it ,although he tried to deny I didn't give him the chance to .. I made it clear to him how disgusting and annoying it is and he promised to change with claims that its not as serious as I am taking it....but I have just gotten confirmations from my real dude cousin that my younger brother is still so involve in gayism and he saw conversations with pictures revealing homosexualism again ... I just feel very bad abouth , this is so saddening , and as a concerned brother it hurts real bad to discover that has much as I loathe gayism with full hatred my younger brother Is one..pls anyone with a tactful and helpful advise on how to stop my brother abeg..

As hard as this pill might be hard to swallow you simply just have to accept him for who he really is.

If you like you can force 1million girls on him, but one thing remains if he ever hets involved with them sexually he will mostly be fantasizing of being with another man while he is with them or he might still keep a secret gay lover on the side. No matter what you do you cant change him.

You may also have to accept the fact that what you hate or love does not affect his life in anyway. Jusy like you he has things he loves and hates too. And remember that because he sins differently from you it doesn't make him less of a human being than you are.

You cannot change a person's sexual orientation just like a light bulb. As much as it may be hard for you to accept, your brother will remain the way he is.

I am a very straight woman but after exposure to different societies were gay people have equal rights with straight people, i have learnt to tolerate and accept their preferences. They have never imposed their lifestyle on straight people and i feel no need for straight people to impose theirs on them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37133892][/quote] Too damn slow.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
RickRichards:

Too damn slow.

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37134239][/quote]
You're distorting the thread. Take your rope, and your chair, and do the needful.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nemesis99(m): 1:15am On Aug 20, 2015
guy, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it to change that. just hope in the LORD'S intervention.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by dinachi(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Homosexuality is a learned lifestyle. It is not ingrained by nature. Your brother can definitely change this lifestyle but only if he wants. God is a very present help in time of trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me / Do You Have Any Uncle Or Aunt Younger Than You? / How Is Contraction Felt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.