Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help (1000 Views)

Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by jswagg4(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
While I wait 4 mobilization list,pls help.I need d opinions of all. In '09 I wrote JAMB and chose uni A. I scored 223. I chose uni A as 1st and 2nd choice all with course 1. That same year I applied and was accepted into the remedial(pre-degree) programme. In august of '09 I wrote post ume in uni A. In july of '10,I finished remedials but shortly b4 then we were asked to submit our jamb reg slips and result slips so that our admission will be granted,maybe by jamb.. Towards the end of july '10,uni A uploaded admission list to its website. On the site,I saw my name,jamb number and mode of entry as UME I was given course 2. Then towards august,remedial placement came out,then got course 1,which I applied for both in jamb and rems. We were then asked to do what was given by jamb (course 2) . Now I'm a graduate and waiting for nysc. I didn't secure admission letteR. It says "no admission offered yet" I went to admission office today. They said not to worry that d reg number is valid and that's what jamb requires. That if its unsuccessful during nysc online reg,I can report back. Should I b scared? Or go jamb office abj?
Re: NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don't be lipsrsealed scared. You have a valid admission
Re: NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by alex81(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
dnt b afraid ur good to go. had similar issue yet was mobilised.
Re: NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by adakoleagbenu: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
You'll most likely b mobilized. Cc sodiqyinka kaysy
Re: NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by adbaba(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
When i saw 'remedials' i know where you're coming from. Anyways why dont you go to the student affairs to allay your fears
Re: NYSC Mobilization,my Dilemma. Help by adakoleagbenu: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
adbaba:
When i saw 'remedials' i know where you're coming from. Anyways why dont you go to the student affairs to allay your fears
hmmm. D thing is that,we submitted our jamb result slips during remedials,they said it was for jamb to give us admission,and on d school website my admission was indicated "through UME". I didn't even use the remedial admission again which came out months later.. The SA said not to worry,dat d jamb no is valid. I'm just scared

(1) (Reply)

Allowee For Corpers / Nysc And Gce / Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.