Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) (48029 Views)

Arab Money? Kcee, Skibii & Harrysong Dressed Like Arabians In Private Jet / I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Skiibii are u kiding me?
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ndidibabe(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
CAn someone tell me what this is all about?
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by IamforGod: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
I nw feel sorry for him so sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nellizzy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
is this the one Lil kesh usually calls his name?

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by timunstopable: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
If i hear say i watch the video

becos the stunts backfired they wana do damage control

Do u think someone like soso that has managed Kcee Harrysong for years and done a damn good job at that, ll now make a mistake to break news of his death without confirming

Yawns

Kcee this ur story is for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Hysmady(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
See as the skibii dey look like shit...To hell with 5star shiT angry

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by duduade: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
The aim has been achieved. everyone knows him now.
I tell you. . Cos I never knew of him until this poo happened.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
I just wish pple will understand you dat its a stunt and take u serious
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by TolaniLuv: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
R.I.P skibii cry
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Tolubory(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who is Skiibii?
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
the manager should have verified the story first.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by bighead1(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2015
BRB
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by prinzmenzir(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
brize:
eeeeeyaaaaahhhh may una no cry ok, shey na only rumour? But wait o lets relate this, he is a musician rumoured to be dead and he came now to refute the claim almost in tears, though he said to he sometimes passes out due to stress or excitement(thats all he didnt add any more claim) *follow me make we think small* just assume that he is a pastor or an aspiring one by now the claim will be... I died and went to heaven and i saw Jesus and jesus carry me and showed me my own storey building for heaven , hmm it was more fine than aso rock, and then after he carry me go hell(that time he wont claim that jesus showed him any house for hell, even if na bungalow), he will rather claim that he saw osama bin laden and maggot was gushing from his eyes and ears, he will also claim to see some rich men from the world even claim to see fela........and his lastbullet will be like, Jesus also told me when he may come again and the last sign to that he is coming, But before i can tell you anything about that then you must come to (at that moment he will say his church name, thats if he has one but if have not, then he will concort a name right there and) on sunday by 8:12 am.... God the raiser of the dead ministry..... Hmmmm lets keep on deceiving our selves in the name of religion and miracle.....
this has nothing to do with religion or miracle

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2015
To watch a 21mins video!!! Are you high? Wallahi anybody when click that video na baskard angry

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by wiseoneking: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
The aim has been achieved. everyone knows him now.
honestly, i dont know him and i still dont want to know him

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by sltn(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2015
brize:
eeeeeyaaaaahhhh may una no cry ok, shey na only rumour? But wait o lets relate this, he is a musician rumoured to be dead and he came now to refute the claim almost in tears, though he said to he sometimes passes out due to stress or excitement(thats all he didnt add any more claim) *follow me make we think small* just assume that he is a pastor or an aspiring one by now the claim will be... I died and went to heaven and i saw Jesus and jesus carry me and showed me my own storey building for heaven , hmm it was more fine than aso rock, and then after he carry me go hell(that time he wont claim that jesus showed him any house for hell, even if na bungalow), he will rather claim that he saw osama bin laden and maggot was gushing from his eyes and ears, he will also claim to see some rich men from the world even claim to see fela........and his lastbullet will be like, Jesus also told me when he may come again and the last sign to that he is coming, But before i can tell you anything about that then you must come to (at that moment he will say his church name, thats if he has one but if have not, then he will concort a name right there and) on sunday by 8:12 am.... God the raiser of the dead ministry..... Hmmmm lets keep on deceiving our selves in the name of religion and miracle.....
bros which one come be story nah!

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Moz22: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2015
brize:
trash

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Dindondin(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Soso IS A LINER
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Who cares ? Shey one of dem has abt 900million naira net worth( according to naija bloggers) ?you no get problem na,my normal daily hustel wnt let me give 2 fuuccks abt dem n wat dey "almost cried" for since nobody go cry for my own...
If u like call me a hater.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by richard870(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2015
softboy:
Are u in d category of a small joystick (3 inches or
less),hav u bin embarased cos of ur small joystick,is
ur small joystick tryin 2 cause a problem in ur
relationship,do u feel bad weneva u c hw small ur
joystick is nd u cnt reli work with it,,,,if u fall in2 any
of dis category den contact MR soft (Daniel) 4 tips on
hw 2 naturally increase ur penile size witout any
drugs...call 08093901439 or call or whatsapp
08138507693,,,or email me @
ugwokedaniel@gmail.com...become d man u ar
meant 2 be!!!!!
Why cnt you drop the tips here ....I'm sure urs is under 2inches#UrfakeProductWontSell#
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by kekeolu(f): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2015
blessedvisky:
Ok. Patiently waiting for the day that LadyF and INTROVERT would tell their own stories. Omo,NL go shake that day
haba! wetin lady F and INTROVERT do una self. Make una leave d babes alone jor.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by holluwai(m): 1:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Go check Instagram Soso is still 5star record manager. Can these fools stop crying? The stunt failed and woefully at that. Abeg kcee and skubi abi shubi abi what sef??
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2015
kekeolu:

haba! wetin lady F and INTROVERT do una self. Make una leave d babes alone jor.
embarassed
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by efilefun(m): 3:01am On Aug 20, 2015
tociano009:
Skbii na ibo boy
Lol when Toheeb turn ibo boy Forget the people he's moving with, his real name is TOHEEBUUU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by metorichmond(m): 4:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Cock n bull story.. the skibi guy looks pale though, is he also faking that also?

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by AKPARAJA: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2015
This musicians self,this guy did soul travel to go to some spiritual worlds to get more powers.this is an old style though his own went public.
The quest for fame and power
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Came: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Crying wolf, wolf , when there was no wolf. If wolf finally catch am,who go send am?
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Patented: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Sounds like damage control to me. Well whatever..........No 1 wld try something that stupid again
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by MaybeNow25: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2015
He wil get anoda offfer, life goes on jare.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by slap1(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2015
I won't watch the video if I had one terabyte data.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by bareal(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2015
The guy say him dey pass out anyhow and him dey dia dey form big boy! u better go beg the China winch wey dey worry u, the next time u pass out like that u may not be able to tell the story oh.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Lizboh(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2015
His story might be true, my friend's daughter is like that sometimes, whenever she is really stressed out or she cried too much, she will just pass out like that. Though doctors have warned care should be taken with her always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.