Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) (48030 Views)

Arab Money? Kcee, Skibii & Harrysong Dressed Like Arabians In Private Jet / I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ayoshyne(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Passing out due to over excitement or anxiety happens commonly to people suffuring from "epilepsy" as mentioned here by skiibi.
I wish him a good health.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
The aim has been achieved. everyone knows him now.
Ur head is intact cool
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Thats it!

His manager is not sacked! Period

Its a cooked stunt.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Shekau1:
It was clearly a miscommunication or at list it's not the Skibii guys fault na, the guy fainted and was sick there was no how he was gonna fake his death like that. Nigerians let's Forget this and Move on
So you are still alive....i thought our militry say u don die ni....so u dey skiibi us abi....Run outa thread.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by muscoliscious(f): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2015
When d government plays stunts u believe dem but when an entertainer have a problem its all stunt,who is deceiving who? I don't know if this is Jealousy or foolishness
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
"People don't care about you unless you are dead, rich or beautiful" so since he is not beautiful and rich, he decided to die..........There it is.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by frisky2good(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
The stunt actually worked because I didn't know the guy before his rumoured death. Anyway, the guy needs to go for medical check up cos passing out when excited is not normal.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Simple! Even the sacking of manager n fm radio appearance are all part of d publicity stunt.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by hazyfm1: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
ijbeauty:
Kcee I know... But pls who's Skiibii?? Same guy as SkyB a one time musician??

If u had listened to the chorus of Wizkid's Ojuelegba track very well, u would have known who Skiibii is...
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:

True. Never heard of him till that stunt happened.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by kenoz(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by sunsewa: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2015
mikigen:
This stunt will do more harm than to your career @ skibii but I just pray your name survive this coz most nigerians wontt take you or ur songs serious after all this shit!

In essence it would have been better he never comes out of it alive,for us to believe it was no stunt,then comment r.i.p and he goes,pls let us always learn to leave matter for Mattias.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by sage2(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Skiibii remained dead. Once I hear go, I no dey hear come again o.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
[size=16pt]Soso has been made the scapegoat...so what about the Skiibi that did a dead pose in the whole crisis?[/size]
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by rallymento(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Honestly, if not of the death stunt I wouldn't have known that an artist like skiibii was in existence.............
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ijbeauty(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2015
hazyfm1:

If u had listened to the chorus of Wizkid's Ojuelegba track very well, u would have known who Skiibii is...

Wizkid?? Ok thanks 4 d clue
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by dominique(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
But what if it's not a publicity stunt, what if he's truly battling an health condition? Nigerians with their disparaging comments can make someone commit suicide walahi.

I was at my parents' place the other and a carpenter was invited to fix some stuff. My dad went to his room to get money to by the time he got back to the living room, the carpenter had already collapsed. According to my dad, this is not the first time he's slumping like that in his presence. The other time it happened, it was his apprentices that said that he'll come to with time. So we gave him time. He did eventually come to after over 30 minutes and he was so embarrassed, he didn't want to talk about what happened. He just left quietly.

This Skibii fellow could be suffering from narcolepsy or some kind of mental disorder but majority of Nigerians will not care. They only know how to treat people with conditions the.g. don't understand like lepers.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by hazyfm1: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
ijbeauty:

Wizkid?? Ok thanks 4 d clue

They both hustled around ojuelegba. He is Wizkid's childhood friend
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by fish23(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Skiibii ehn, are you kidding me? undecided
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by charlesbailey(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Publicity ish... really working. keep it up. Diaris God.. wonder what the title of his next track will be... ?
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by nex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is it not yet time these people came out and told the simple truth?! Every attempt to cover a lie with another lie just exposes them to more for further embarrassment.

They were all part of this sham from the get-go, and they should all come together, apologise to the general public, and promise to develop their personal talents in order not to continue peddling such grand lies to promote their empty music.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
nex:
Is it not yet time these people came out and told the simple truth?! Every attempt to cover a lie with another lie just exposes them to more for furconditions ssment.

They were all part of this sham from the get-go, and they should all come together, apologise to the general public, and promise to develop their personal talents in order not to continue peddling such grand lies to promote their empty music.

But don't you think faking your own death is a bit steep to create publicity? We don't know this person from Adam and we're quick to judge him. There are a lot of people with such conditions where they just black out for hours. Someone panicked and pronounced him dead before he became conscious. I've heard of cases of people springing back to life after the doctor had pronounced them dead. Did they also do that for publicity? Give the guy a break abeg, he said he has been battling this condition since he was a child. No amount of publicity stunt can ever make you successful.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by dominique(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Shekau1:
It was clearly a miscommunication or at list it's not the Skibii guys fault na, the guy fainted and was sick there was no how he was gonna fake his death like that. Nigerians let's Forget this and Move on

Thank you o

Your username tho lipsrsealed
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Shekau1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
dominique:

Thank you o

Your username tho lipsrsealed
welcome o, about the Username it's Parody and does not matter anyway wink

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Shekau1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
So you are still alive....i thought our militry say u don die ni....so u dey skiibi us abi....Run outa thread.
Kai! I dey alive o, no mind dem.. till Allah says my time is over I no fit die, Jihad is a must my brother.. Dolle nai fa! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.