Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) (60518 Views)

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2015
grin oh yes thanks everyone one....... Welcome new comers back to class. Back to class wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by momasenny(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2015
I'm in too, thanks to op
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by peawizzy(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
We've been waiting for you ma'am
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by YMcee: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm IN !!!!!
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by chochovie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
M in too...m stil an upcoming make up artist....heres one of my work

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by florakims(f): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm glad I found this thread. Eyebrow drawing is my main challenge
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Sandydayz(f): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
florakims:
I'm glad I found this thread. Eyebrow drawing is my main challenge
Abi thought i wad alone.. grin
chochovie:
M in too...m stil an upcoming make up artist....heres one of my work
Nice work
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chai....... See new faces o. You are all welcome to this class. grin please take your seat and make yourself comfortable. Forgive my long break been really busy lately but glad to be back.

I have missed you all grin

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Like I said before our next topic is brows....... Hopefully at the end some of us here would learn how to define our brows perfectly, or improve the way we define the brows.

Things needed for this tutorial are

1, Eye pencil or brow fillers
2, brow corrector or concealer as someone call it
3, Pencil sharpener

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by DzTzl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good evening everybody!!! sits down
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by zinylicious(f): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Am in, hope am not too late?
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by peawizzy(f): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Following closely
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by teewinny: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
in
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by girlhaley(f): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
at last
am fully in
*grabs a sit*
nice work.....ma'am
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by meeev: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am so in. I can't wait to start getting it right with my eye brow. God bless u.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Amen ,By God's grace you will get it right wink grin
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt]THE BROWS[/size]

It's one of the most prominent feature on our face. It's very visible that's why care is needed to define it clearly . Every body has a brow , be it male or female.now let's go into the features of a brow.

[size=16pt]Features Of A Brow[/size]

A brow has the start point which can be made big or small.the middle or the arch area which can also be made big or small, and then the last area which is the tail end , which must always be small at all times.
Let's analyse the eyebrow more.

[size=16pt]EYE BROW DEFINING PROCESS
[/size]

To make your brows flawless
1, first you have to shape it to get the arch and the tail area perfect. Also to eliminate under growth that will affect the brow when you add your concealer to highlight the brow bone.
2 ,Next you start shading with your eye pencil
3 , you apply concealer or corrector products for highlighting to give you a clean look at the end.

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2015
At the arch your shaping comes in.note that u are not to drop the arch low as this might make the face drop low.also while shaping take only half of the brow hair away not all if you have to shape with blade.

the importance of blade shaping around the arch is that it gives you a very clean finish when u apply concealer to highlight the brow bone (which is the distance from half the start area of the brow through the arch down to the end)

The tail end must be small and well defined with a pointed tip.

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Follow the diagram wink

1 Share

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by girlhaley(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
nice work ma

i tried d eye brows process nd i must say it look perfect tho nt dat perfect buh as tym goes on....i knw it will look perfectly perfectcheesy
tanx once again ma

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by charijee(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Nice tutorials, ma'am efosaval grin

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by meeev: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thank u ma'am tried it and hope to continue till am able to perfect it

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by abisolaarshow(f): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2015
kindly vote for our very own efosaval for the
fashion academy of d year award. I voted
with three browsers on my phone please
ensure to do so too pls. God bless u.
http://www.westafricanfashionaward.com/poll/polls/2016-nominees-fashion-academy-of-the-year.php
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Simplesoul05(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
Get seated ladies class begins grin

Type, " in" if you want this free online makeup classes.

simplesoul05

@simplesoul05
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by ada2604(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
really learnt a lot, tnx ma, hoping to learn more wit tym
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]VOTE FOR YOUR VERY OWN SCHOOL. VALISIMO FASHION and MAKEUP SCHOOL
[/size]

abisolaarshow:
kindly vote for our very own efosaval for the
fashion academy of d year award. I voted
with three browsers on my phone please
ensure to do so too pls. God bless u.
http://www.westafricanfashionaward.com/poll/polls/2016-nominees-fashion-academy-of-the-year.php

Thanks abisolaarshow. ..... wink I like that multiple device voting approach. It's brilliant grin. So let's all do so please please please ([s]am almost sounding like MTN project fame contestant here)
[/s] grin tongue but this means a lot to us at VALISIMO and we would appreciate your vote thanks

3 Likes

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
oops! I am late. I am soo innn! Thank God i can catch up. Btw op, i have voted for ya.

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by goodygallant(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
in
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by goodygallant(f): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thanks so much Ma'am Efosaval.I've really learnt a lot.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by BryDario(f): 4:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Voted for you -Valisimo fashion and make up school(Nigeria)
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by DzTzl(f): 5:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Just voted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Phd.......(photos) / I Need A Nice Cream That Will Light Nd Bright My Skin / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.