Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? (547 Views)

I Don't Know Why I Like Checking Girls Photos / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by MistaHumble(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2015
There has been so many issues arising from question "do you go through your partners phone" and I have found out that most people that have longer lasting relations and hardly have a fight over cheating matters are those that avoid going through their partners phones or emails.

If you choose to be hungry to check your partners phone all the time, it means you feel insecure and you are looking for trouble because you are likely to find something that is either true or misunderstood which can lead to a fight between you both.

Most people allow the sleeping dog lye peacefully provided they are happy with the treatment they get from their partners and choose not even imagine if something else might be happening outside their relationship.

From your own point of view, will you rather be going through your partners phones or you will rather act like the phones do not exist?

More stories to blow your mind away at: www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by ibkgab001: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2015
I wouldn't want to have HYPER-TENSION
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by donholy28(m): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Would u like ur partner checking ur phone? Even if u have nothing to hide...its irritating and it also means there's no trust in your relationship
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by boboLIL(m): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Yes..... She has access to my phone anytime, anyday.... That's her right.....I can also check hers tho I'm not dah type.... A true relationship doesn't demand u to kip secret frm ur partner....

I'm not a flirt.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by agarawu23(m): 5:41am On Aug 20, 2015
gat no time for that.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by gamaliel121(m): 5:45am On Aug 20, 2015
I don't do that..cos I'll surly see annoying tins in my gurls fone...lol..
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Sometimes its better too assume everything is alright...
If you are happy don't check it. Coz once you do? That will be the beginning of your downfall

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by blahcknproud: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2015
I like checking livescores on her phone grin
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by Omotayor123(f): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2015
That's poo... Only jobless guys who wants to die of hypertension does that!
Re: Do You Like Checking Your Partners Phone? by Omotayor123(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2015
MuhdG:
Sometimes its better too assume everything is alright...
If you are happy don't check it. Coz once you do? That will be the beginning of your downfall
Exactly my dear, right on point!

(1) (Reply)

Daddy`s Socks / How To Remedy Love ( For 18 Only) / Is Kissing A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.