Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It (6773 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Kiss nko
undecided pii pls dont kill my good vibe
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by piicity(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are you angry?
LadyBoss1:
undecided pii pls dont kill my good vibe
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by soonest(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I am 30 years, a contract staff in a commercial bank with a low income of abt 60k, Although I have my HND, but as a result of the trending dichotomy between HND and Bsc holders, I have recently opted for a direct entry programme to enable me brace up with current workforce demands.
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university. I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant .
And i don't know why it is at this point of your current desire to go for a degree that you will be bleeping indiscriminately without condom. Mtschew! Abeg go pay bride price

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by vanvick247(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
You don't expect to sow cassava and reap Coco yam. You reap exactly wat u sow. Guy just live up to ur responsibility, it's definitely not gonna be easy on u guys especially with ur meager salary. But in d future u will be grateful u didn't abort.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Are you angry?
Nope
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

What problem would he face headlong?

Lets be honest in this equation where the father isnt ready for a child its the child that suffers most followed by the mother. In most cases the father doesnt even get affected one bit

What stops the guy from dusting his shoe and fleeing or even staying and blatantly denying responsibility? This is Nigeria. No enforced child support to help the woman or the child. Best case the girl would go to the guys house and shout but can anyone force him to take responsibility?

The guy might even get money and even abandon the girl and the child

As bad as abortion is, Its still better than many options we see people resort to in Nigeria like selling the new born, dumping in gutter and refuse dump, Using the infant for rituals or plainly neglecting the child and tossing from one househelp job to another where they would be serially abused

In all of these I would say the girl should get rid of the pregnancy and either break up the relationship or define it as always use protection

it's a question of personal beliefs.
That's one thing no one has a right to decide for another person.

If she's not okay with abortions, then that's final.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by nnamdiosu(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I am 30 years, a contract staff in a commercial bank with a low income of abt 60k, Although I have my HND, but as a result of the trending dichotomy between HND and Bsc holders, I have recently opted for a direct entry programme to enable me brace up with current workforce demands.
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university. I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant . For the record, I love my girlfriend so much that I don't want to loose her. Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove...

when u took her to bed and did the deed, you didn't call anyone for advice........ now that your deed has been done you r asking if u should keep it or not. ....abortion? bro just invite me to the naming ceremony of the Baby to eat rice. may God bless you with twins. say amen.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by otokx(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is very funny

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bro, I supply pampers and baby products.

However, brace up and be the man, abortion is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by lovemaths(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
You sound like a 30 year old teenager. If you are not ready to have a baby, why did you not flee fornication? Abortion is murder. Decision determines destiny. Start saving money for pampers, hospital bills, delivery and antenatal. Put that your degree pursuit on hold.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ishilove:

So 30 is not young?

Hian, how old are you? undecided
He is not young! Na baba. Anyways, I guess you going by nigerian standards. If yes,he is young. grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Which advice do you want again? Gold Circle condom is 50 naira but no, young folks of nowadays prefer skin to skin.

Postinor 2 is 300 naira, but no, I guess birth control pills is an abomination.

Mr Man, brace yourself, a child will be born and you wee be a proud daddy!!! Your degree program can wait for now grin cheesy

Emm, lemme see... naming ceremony, pampers, Nunu Gold, baby wipes, baby clothes...

Hm, it will be a tight squeeze but your 60k salary can cover the above listed items.

Good luck. You'll be needing it. cheesy cheesy
grin grin good knowledge
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by tunde1200(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
nice advise.

Ishilove:

Which advice do you want again? Gold Circle condom is 50 naira but no, young folks of nowadays prefer skin to skin.

Postinor 2 is 300 naira, but no, I guess birth control pills is an abomination.

Mr Man, brace yourself, a child will be born and you wee be a proud daddy!!! Your degree program can wait for now grin cheesy

Emm, lemme see... naming ceremony, pampers, Nunu Gold, baby wipes, baby clothes...

Hm, it will be a tight squeeze but your 60k salary can cover the above listed items.

Good luck. You'll be needing it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Pidggin(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lasgidy1:
My girlfriend, on the other hand is a final year student in a reputable Nigerian university. I don't understand why it is at this point of my current desire to go for a degree that she would get pregnant . For the record, I love my girlfriend so much that I don't want to loose her. Dear nairalanders, I need your candid advise on whether to keep the baby or not. Matured advise pls
Cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove...

For a working class citizen @ your age, your question seems funny to me. grin cheesy grin cheesy and u look smart oooo! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Rukkydelta(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
If she abort the baby and in the process damage her womb. will you marry her ?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by GodnGold: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I have a 24 yrs old friend who is still in University but a great dad to his 3yrs old daughter and he's not too well to do but he lives up to his responsibilty as the father of his kid.
Now to think a 30 yr old who is even working is thinking of throwing a potential cute baby away is just sickening!! angry

I'm going to be very blunt....

You should be ashamed that at your age you're still thinking of things like abortion....when some of your mates don born 2 dey reason 3rd one sef...

Better brace yourself and live up to your responsibility..

#angryMode
Thank you very much.Ndi ife n'emecha bia n'acho ife mmadu ga asi fa!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by GodnGold: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
kevinberry:
You guys just rushed to comment without taking time out to read his story,he clearly said that she advised him to sleep with her raw,that it safe...

The blame is on both of you,both more on your babe,either she is ignorant that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy or she wants to use the pregnancy to tie you down,and you for rushing to sex her raw simply because she told you to do so....

She can't force you to take responsibility for the baby,you were clearly not ready,so the two of you should sit down and discuss about it......

This should also serve as a lesson to you too,don't jump up @the sound of the world raw sex,she can't force you to accept the baby,you can't force her to abort it,but I know you will be so blinded by love she will take you for a ride thereby affecting your education and life...
Bros kevooo,do I have a different story cos I didn't read the part op said she asked him not to use protection.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodnGold:
Bros kevooo,do I have a different story cos I didn't read the part op said she asked him not to use protection.

First page,where he quoted a moniker with the name wi.zz,he replied him in between that the girl advised him to knack her raw,that its safe,they guy was stupid to know that having raw sex is not safe,go back to the first page and read the first moniker he replied
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by Sketell: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi,bro rememba dat evrytin hapens 4 a reason,just take up ur responsbility nd take care of d child because wot haz hapnd haz hapnd.nd rememba abortion z murder.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by goldenbullet: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
call me 08066620214..and you problem will be solved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / / Beat A Woman And Be Praised For It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.