Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow (12852 Views)

When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
hello nairalanders please help my sister she has really been changing cream of late,she is naturally chocolate in complexion, but of late she is now very dark.now she is contemplating on using lemon fresh body lotion and the body wash,will it help her get her complexion back? ideas please.
cc:lalasticlala
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
THIS ONE IS STRONG. . .errbody won be light skin

#YOLO
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Tell her to try out hot tempovate or movate with tura soap!she will thank me later cheesy
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Well there are two types of lemon fresh(precious) one for dark skin and the other for light skin,the cream is good ,but fake is everywhere now,let her becareful and look very well in other not to buy the fake lemon fresh.
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2015
onomeglo:
Well there are two types of lemon fresh(precious) one for dark skin and the other for light skin,the cream is good ,but fake is everywhere now,let her becareful and look very well in other not to buy the fake lemon fresh.

Read again she said she is contemplating on using lemon fresh
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by donholy28(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Ladies sha
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by powerfulsettingz: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Try using coco butter
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell her to try out hot tempovate or movate with tura soap!she will thank me later cheesy

angry
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Try using coco butter

cocobutter is darkening her already
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by asscb(f): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2015
agoadiv:
hello nairalanders please help my sister she has really been changing cream of late,she is naturally chocolate in complexion, but of late she is now very dark.now she is contemplating on using lemon fresh body lotion and the body wash,will it help her get her complexion back? ideas please.
cc:lalasticlala
m

y

c

u

m

undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by sseunth(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Vaseline body lotion (cocoa butter)
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by IamLEGEND1: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2015
she fit use blue band if she want
#CozDazNoneOfMahBusiness
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
agoadiv:

Read again she said she is contemplating on using lemon fresh
well all the same the cream is good,and yea it will help her gain complexion back
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
asscb:
m
y

c

u

m

undecided undecided

fool
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by powerfulsettingz: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Try body clinic then
agoadiv:

cocobutter is darkening her already
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2015
sseunth:
Vaseline body lotion (cocoa butter)

Vaseline
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2015
onomeglo:
well all the same the cream is good,and yea it will help her gain complexion back

smiley
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by dmola(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Use Coco Butter
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
agoadiv:

angry
Eayah u like my advice huh i guess,good boy cheesy
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by vani86: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2015
palmers cocoa butter.

they say its for dark people, but i am very fair and have been using it close to 4 years now.

it simply tones and maintian your complexion. plus it is affordable
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by agoadiv(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
vani86:
palmers cocoa butter.

they say its for dark people, but i am very fair and have been using it close to 4 years now.

it simply tones and maintian your complexion. plus it is affordable

sure?
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by proserfina(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
use Idole cream
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by proserfina(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2015
use Idole cream together with the soap...not papaya o
Re: What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow by asscb(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
agoadiv:

fool
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.