Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) (85015 Views)

Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by bastien: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
I know girl wey get 7 A's and 2 C's for waec 2011.....she even dey cry say them go beat am for house because of the 2 credits.... When me wet get 7 credits don already roll for floor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by bababuff(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very possible.. I had exactly the same grades when I wrote mine.. .

From the photo in your profile, you have the "endowment" to pull it off. grin
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?

Very real. Mine was same
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by sunsewa: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?

Off course, somebody I knew had it, very brainy dude.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ngdemocracy: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by BABYLUVLY(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
IN NIGERIA, IT IS NOT THE BRAIN OOOO. PARALLEL F9 LEAD IN BANKS AND OTHER PLACES. tongue
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ganiujmh: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
On rare instances, it is possible. The result of the centre generally will also reflect similar or near performance. But it is surprising for WAEC to withhold one out of nine subjects while dashing others A1 without comma.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Capitals: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yep, I know we had a number of them back at Nigerian Navy Sec, Abeokuta in those days. cant tell of now
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by goshikid: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
NaLaugh:

Slow motion video of your left yansh being raised, or you're one of the liars.
punch of the year..
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by DrayZee: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
laurel03:
Same as patience faka Jonathan O level result....
People like you always bring politics into everything
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
What Would U Do If All Pepers Are HELD? Pls i need anwser asap
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Dklef(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
smh, A guy asked a girl for her phone number,she pulled out A THOUSAND NAIRA note from her purse,wrote the number on it and gave it to the guy.The guy collected it,tore out the part that she wrote the number and threw the other part away... WHO HAS THE SWAG MOST,BETWEEN THE TWO

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by primeminister: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
chaiii baby you are funny ooooo
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by favourmic(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I swear down.. Ask my pastor

swear down ko swear up ni..............
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make I hear say person get this grade for present day naija, them fit even day tempted to sell the result gan
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by phyness(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes my wz similar to dis
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by herbeedar(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
. Adonbilivit
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by jwils(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
hahaha, you sure say you passed your WAEC
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
its possible thru hardwork.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Touchforfree(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And you used this type of result to study Co-operative Studies @ UDU ?.

Take ur hand rub your mouth small grin.....
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by azimibraun: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Goerge W. Bush had something like dis.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
primeminister:

chaiii baby you are funny ooooo

bababuff:

From the photo in your profile, you have the "endowment" to pull it off. grin

slimgold123:

U be Genius!

It's okay if you don't believe... Am the one enjoying the fruit of my labour now.. With scholarship from waec to an indigenous university
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by eaccyboy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
ur picture show u can have it...I bliv u
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by phyness(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dklef:
smh, A guy asked a girl for her phone
number,she pulled out A THOUSAND
NAIRA note from her purse,wrote the
number on it and gave it to the guy.The
guy collected it,tore out the part that she
wrote the number and threw the other part away...
WHO HAS THE SWAG MOST,BETWEEN THE
TWO
D bobo na
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

I see why you're doubting the result.

Your english composition says it all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
were u honoured by WAEC,if i may ask? #yinmu
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by philips70(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
That was Bubu's first WAEC result before they canceled the exams.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
eaccyboy:
ur picture show u can have it...I bliv u
Touchforfree:

And you used this type of result to study Co-operative Studies @ UDU ?.
Take ur hand rub your mouth small grin.....
jwils:
hahaha, you sure say you passed your WAEC
favourmic:

swear down ko swear up ni..............

The truth is what we choose to believe in.

We humans judge others by our own incompetence which is wrong. . I did it so stop beefing
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ogiewanye(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

lie lie girl....
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ignis: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
I had 6 A's and 3 B's

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by tellwisdom: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

If you don't believe go to hell..

Check waec's database 2008

Do u have big yansh??.. Can I see?? sad
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by jwils(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol go check the vanguard 2009 and see the publication of the best students if waec that year
2008 waec database in your other quote and 2009 vanguard publication, which one to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.