Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed (22590 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by dododawa1: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Northern =power, Western =education and Eastern = business
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adminisher:
This is CLUEFULNESS. The Presidential mandate is a personal contract betwee Nigerians and a person , not a party. Never again a President who will share his mandate with his wife, a female minister, another female minister and a chief in Warri. A President who turned himself into a football.
Cluefulness is not a word. The appropriate word is Clued up. And FYI: it is ridiculous for the CEO to be the only one aware of business plans. Thereby excluding the CIO, CFO, and other managers and supervisors. Just because you want to celebrate this government, doesn't mean you should agree with everything they sign off on. PMB was elected on the platform of the APC, and so can not run a government which excludes the same APC.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by 3kay945(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's raining cat and dogs here.
The change is here to stay. Countdown to September.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Louislewis: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=16pt]YOUR CURRENCY HAS ALSO BEEN DEVALUED by who? Before Jonathan left office it was 190naira to 1 dollar. From May 29 till date, just within 2 months, it has been between 235 to 260 to 1 dollar. We are growing... with APC Mr. Lai.[/size]
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by doncaster(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]YOUR CURRENCY HAS ALSO BEEN DEVALUED by who? Before Jonathan left office it was 190naira to 1 dollar. From May 29 till date, just within 2 months, it has been between 235 to 260 to 1 dollar. We are growing... with APC Mr. Lai.[/size]
If PMB fail to announce his ministers by august 10th, watch how $1 will jump to 300 naira.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by internetpo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
175:
Besides If u missed Man City vs Chelsea game, this is the pictorial highlight.
wicked cheesy
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by GoodMuyis(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by darkjorse: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Then tell us who buhari is working with? who is giving him the names of the ministers,? The northern cabal shey? Nigeria is finished.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Manchelsea(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello house, as part of my birthday celebrations, I have launched the prediction website forum that I have been building for a while now, I have also bought some games to make sure that we win on my birthday. So please just go to www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get the games..... So let the fun and the winning begin. Thanks
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by LLVelly: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
The truth is...everything that comes out of this man's mouth is the opposite. Guess I know the truth already.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Cityguy: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2015
I wonder what APC and it's goons would talk about if PDP and Jonathan are made off limits. We are in a new dispensation and the noise about PDP still rings so loud that a casual observer could erroneously think the party still controls the resources. This approach has lost its taste teeh teeh guys. Just bring something new and perhaps more apt to the table. We are in 2015 and not 2013 pls angry
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by Ofunaofu: 3:16am On Aug 21, 2015
This is change. President Buhari has realy brought some sanity. I remember in previous govts. when state governors and state/abuja party leaders are at loggerheads on the names to be sent to the president for ministerial positions or where its given as compensation to some party members as in the case of obanikoro.
Re: Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed by bigass123(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
The only person that can guarantee the future is God Almighty

[qutote author=Happiness87 post=37149823]so when Pmb is done, what next? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) / CBN Had My Approval In Replacing Naira Notes - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.