Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. (55932 Views)

Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / UTME: JAMB To Save N5bn From CBT; Holds Mock Exam On Saturday / Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Must she have the wedding on her exam day nawaa

1 Like

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
fatdon2:
From the pages of The Nation
newspaper.
Cc: lalasticlala
Lovely Movie.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by dhorlipizzu(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Her fada well well... make she leave am naw.... she go spend 8yrs for 4yrs program
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by enginer050(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
na lai court wedin she is signing
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abiola88:
She suppose 2 hire people to help write d examination because she will not concentrate

This is the kind of corruption going on in our society for so many years. Hiring people to write exam for you or write school project. We need to stop that.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Maybe the husband ain't a rich dude angry
Mumu

Will everybody be rich?
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by princeonx: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
Really and who fixed d wedding?
This your question na question number 7 for the exam too haha

1 Like

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Funny but funny......
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Realtol(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Mastered & executed by the Yellow Bars.
Caused by Buhari.
We shall suffer for the sins of the Yellow bars for shoving Buhari down our throats.

Biafra will set us apart from the Yellow Bars & Awusa, they can kill their selves with bombs & joblessness.
What's Yellow bar? Is it another sickness Easterners are suffering from or their nightmare? Never heard of it anyway...

1 Like

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by amakoro(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omo this na die... For wedding gist and events visit
www.amarachia..com
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
WAEC I bad pa. I por respect my honey moon
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Isomerizm(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The fear of Nigerian lecturers & professors is the beginning of graduating on time..
Do people begin graduation? And some idiots liked this idiotic post.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by lawrykings(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTERESTING.......

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by homirefacuny(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Caused by Buhari.
We shall suffer for the sins of the Yellow bars for shoving Buhari down our throats.

Biafra will set us apart from the Yellow Bars & Awusa, they can kill their selves with bombs & joblessness.

Retarded fool!!! angry
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Rutycool(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Say na by force make d wedding b that day
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by charlesbailey(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
lol.. Now that's something you don't see everyday
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Luckymay(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I wonder when Nigerian press will start being unique. This picture was online few years back, stating the girl went for an impromptu job test on her wedding day.
the wedding gown is an evidence. This type is out of trend.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:
I came here thinking it was another UNIBEN student behaving like an animal..

No cause for alarm.

Blame her in - laws and the VC
Madcow Wetin UNIBEN do you wey you just like to dey slight the school and its students like this na? Choi! Shey wan UNIBEN graduate dupe you before or wetin? grin
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by ojnnaco(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
lolxxxx. ... they is every tendency dat d babe might fail
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by DTOBS(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
And who fixed d marriage?
I tire ooooo...nd den no fit postponed the wedding...
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Feranmicharles(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
bulldoza:

Mumu

Will everybody be rich?
but its not up to fight naangry u get beef 4 me b4?
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by kunleakinsola(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
exercise
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I wonder when Nigerian press will start being unique. This picture was online few years back, stating the girl went for an impromptu job test on her wedding day.
But I see August 20, 2015 on top of the page.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
How is this news? angry
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by blank(f): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The fear of Nigerian lecturers & professors is the beginning of graduating on time..

It's a different story and different picture.

That story was a bride that left her wedding to write NNPC test.

See link below:

This is a different story.

https://www.nairaland.com/632935/bride-leaves-wedding-ceremony-write#8000692
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by IsiCaterpillar(f): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
bamac:
this days they don't put relevant topics on frontpage but trash, archaic and sometimes copied post by their own friends... Everything in nigeria don turn to man-know-man not excluding nairaland frontpage

How sad?
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Caused by Buhari.

shoro niyen?ao does ds relate to the topic?u r wanted in aro
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

This wont deter the he goat lecturers from demanding sex before passing her.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by alexinfinity(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wah Dahh Hell!!!!
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by charlsecy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
....who fixed d wedding?
kennygee:
Why set a wedding the same day as your exam?
donholy28:
And who fixed d marriage?
jnrbayano:
Who fixed that wedding?

What if you see it this way:

Man and wife had fixed their wedding on Day G, while the bride had an exam on Day C. Then, on short notice, the exam was postponed to Day G.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:

dat's how nigerian are being mis-led so-called politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My School Receipt In 1989 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.