Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. (55963 Views)

Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / UTME: JAMB To Save N5bn From CBT; Holds Mock Exam On Saturday / Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by osesology(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
Who fixed that wedding?
Gud question
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Ibmswapzer(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
z nt a curse,she can't pass d paper
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nickymezor(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is a SUPER JOKE abeg cheesy. who in his or her right senses wld fix a wedding on an exam day
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by ElFenomeno1: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nickymezor:
This is a SUPER JOKE abeg cheesy. who in his or her right senses wld fix a wedding on an exam day

Things can be rescheduled for various reasons..... The exam would have been moved to the wedding date, not them fixing the wedding on an examination date... Use your head!
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Nickymezor(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Things can be rescheduled for various reasons..... The exam would have been moved to the wedding date, not them fixing the wedding on an examination date... Use your head!
Yeah, dat possible
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by tunergy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
kennygee:
Why set a wedding the same day as your exam?

Unless na NNPC or CBN job.

Won't try this shit.

Wedding dates are set months before, but we all know Nigeria schools will release exams dates 2 weeks before exams.

Good thing she did attend her wedding and exams. Securing both.

Wish her the best
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by teebabe15(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Haba! you for talk to d lecturer nw, life continue sha. angry
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by 1vid(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
This country get hw e take da... Can u just imagine? She wants her name to be known.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by RAO1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
capital letter F
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Olatara(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
samyyoung:
Help me praise God, suffered a terrible stroke, my healing cometh little by little,and I hope to get discharged from the hospital 2day......u can help me priase God once again
Ur Healing is permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Buchidity: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Her answer script is do big. I wonder the kind of course she dey study shocked ?
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Cruisenaani(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
donholy28:
And who fixed d marriage?
the examination could have been postponed
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by femi4: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Ginaz:
na wa o
Clean girl...let me put ring on it
Re: Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. by Ejironian(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2023
If you are interested in doing money ritual contact me 09022687981

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.