Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Wonders Of The Word Of God! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wonders Of The Word Of God! (469 Views)

Men Of God Have Become Lovers Of Worldly Materials And Wealth- Dino Melaye / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of The Word Of God! by wordoflife2us: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
[b]The people of this earth have apparently refused to hear the word of God Almighty, some are too busy and so occupied to have time for this wonder massage, others does not beleive because the wicked evil spririts working for satan has blindfolded their eyes to see, so many events taking places on earth today is not enough to show them the signs that God's word is true and the only way to be saved, i have taking it as my obligation to use my little time here to speak to all of us in Christ Jesus to repent of our sins, "Romans 3:23- For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Please, my brethren, i am not perfect but striving to make a change to live a good life in Christ Jesus, run for your life now that there is time, pray and ask the Lord to reveal the wonders and secrets of this evil age and you will be able to understand what is going on today!

Heaven is real...100% and also hell, the devil is working seriously with his agents here on earth to make people not to beleive, and to bring the message of God down, you do not need to rely in churches or pastors but to God Himself, the bible is there to help you do this, just devote your time for God and you will find peace in your heart, so many times i wonder the kind of people attacking the words of the LORD GOD ALMMIGHTY that i have post for people to read and have a re-think, who are those people doing this? who are they working for?, by their fruits we shall know them, they are everywhere causing confusion in our working place, churches, on the road, infact everywhere, but you can never get notice of them or what is going on, Do not take all this messages you hear everyday for granted,in due time all the prophecies of the bible will manifest, but then it may be late for some people who can not identify of beleive the word of God now there is time left, no one can escaped the Judgement of God or deny that you are not aware of His words, unless those who repented and accepted Christ Jesus earnestly. it's false to say no one has preached the gospel to you, you have heared much of it everyday, in Churches, Streets, Tv, etc..... SAVE YOU SOUL TODAY, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS, ACCEPT Jesus CHRIST! Please fellow beleivers on nairaland, post your comments with quotes to help us more.....[/b]

(1) (Reply)

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website / South East Forum Supports Buhari Over Recent Cabinet Appointments / “what Are Jonathan’s Ministers Afraid Of?” Presidency Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.