Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Many Of You Played This Game? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Played This Game? (906 Views)

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / 12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Played This Game? by Beremx(f): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
TBT: Memories of my childhood.
grin grin

Lalasticlala,did you play this game too?

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by Onajevwe(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
I did.

Corrections:

1. In those days we had 11 on each side.

2. The players had a nice jersey or at least numbers on their backs.

3. I can't see what your "football" is made of, but then we used the white round stuff inside those audio cassettes.

4. We usually put candle wax or coal tar (if available) in the hollow of the bottle covers for stability and control.

5. We had the field properly marked, the touch-lines, 18 as well as the 6 yard boxes etc.

Childhood rocks...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by eme1n(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Of course..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by Beremx(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:
I did.
then you belong to the old generation. grin
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by rugipp(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kkk
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by rawpadgin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Then i won a lot of trophies that were made with peak milk tin, electric bulb &wrapped with those shining paper inside ciggerette carton

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by Onajevwe(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
Then i won a lot of trophies that were made with peak milk tin, electric bulb &wrapped with those shining paper inside ciggerette carton

Confirmento!!!
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by san316(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Then they used to call me baba canter ball.
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by ruggedboy01: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mtcheew angry sad
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
I pray and hope this does not make the front-page
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by EgusiSoup: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Beremx:
TBT: Memories of my childhood.

grin grin

This rubbish will never make front page if it does I swear I will do the thing undecided
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game? by natas22: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op your setting and field you got it all wrong then we use to use st-louis pacs I mean sugar packet and use to put boots on the players using the inside of the corks and dress them up.

Men we use to go for tournaments I mean street against street

Men it was fun, the ball used to beads

Kai good old days grin

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Time To Step Down By Olatunji Dare / Job Applicant Sent Two Nude Photos Of Himself To Hiring Manager After Job Offer! / Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.