Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month (859 Views)

PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / See The Funny Answer A Man Gave To A Mathematics Question(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
[/b][b]

Today mathematical application in various areas have given us incredible answers. Last week, somehow I discovered a very simple mathematic formula we applied to anyone's birth month, produces his/her death month and even death day. This 3-4 for formulas shocked me, the moment I discovered them.

The fusion of basic mathematics and science can tell us the weather tomorrow, it can tell us when a pregnant mother is due for birth, it can tell us our next ovulation circle, when the next acid rain or eclipse would be. Perhaps it can also tell when we are due to leave the planet. Yes science have been correct over a wide range of issues, many times. But a few times God has proved that basic laws can be changed, still he gave us a hope in science. If he changes the formula( of which he doesn't always) it would be for his glory. For now the formula cannot predict a person exact year of death, but the month and the day it can.
May be nature have just be arranged in a mathematical and scientific way, maybe there are a lot of things we are yet to know that just lie in a few mathematical equations. I do believe in GOD. Yes I believe he is the best scientist.

I stand corrected if I am wrong in the formula, I know we have great thinkers in the house. Should I share the formula i'll share the one for the month first, like or comment if you approve?

I WONDER IF PEOPLE WOULD BEGIN TO CELEBRATE THIER BIRTHDAY AND DEATHDAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month by Israel5(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
You'l Kneel correctd
Re: A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month by rugipp(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kk
Re: A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month by Holyfield1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op wiaris the formula lemme calculate ur own first.
Re: A Mathematics Formula To Calculate Anyone Death Month by Onajevwe(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
War-ris-diss??

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ban Ki-Moon immunizes a child in Abuja / 39 Year Old Nigerian Adebayo Ekun Jailed For Life By British Court, / Cross Rivers State Govt. Declares Death Penalty For Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.