Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu (7144 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Standing order was manipulated , Saraki is at the mercies of his colleagues, that is why they are on recess to buy time, recently the police report went missing grin grin grin grin
chukwudi44:

Lol nne please dont tell me you are this naive!!! The senators are eagerly waiting for the ministerial list to deal with Tinubu and his candidates!!! Who told you Saraki has cooled down? Tinubu presently does not have up to 10% of the power Saraki wields
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
ass lick-er detected
aorta:

sule....y u dey source for follower......go NASS go complain
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
yess ooooooooooo if it were PDP, they would have been protests by now
anigbajumo:

U can do anyfin 2it coz he hav been appionted already,so u shout 4nofin here...
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by coolitempa(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol nne please dont tell me you are this naive!!! The senators are eagerly waiting for the ministerial list to deal with Tinubu and his candidates!!! Who told you Saraki has cooled down? Tinubu presently does not have up to 10% of the power Saraki wields

Tinubu no power This oldman ....you sure say u well....the guys camp owns Buhari...owns the VP....has the majority leader in HOR.....has the backing of over 80% of APC senators and won 174 house of reps in the election against Dogara's 181....and he has no power.....a beg go and enjoy ogogoro with ur brother in otuoke....... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
Standing order was manipulated , Saraki is at the mercies of his colleagues, that is why they are on recess to buy time, recently the police report went missing grin grin grin grin

Dont tell me you fell for that useless propaganda.Listen to senator nwaoboshi interview here
https://www.nairaland.com/2529094/senate-rule-forgery-figment-imagination

Saraki stand gidigbam no shakings
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
yess ooooooooooo if it were PDP, they would have been protests by now

Who go protest?

Come again abeg,
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
coolitempa:

Tinubu no power This oldman ....you sure say u well....the guys camp owns Buhari...owns the VP....has the majority leader in HOR.....has the backing of over 80% of APC senators and won 174 house of reps in the election against Dogara's 181....and he has no power.....a beg go and enjoy ogogoro with ur brother in otuoke....... cheesy cheesy

Too bad for Tinubu then!! All those votes you mentioned coukd not secure control of the NASS for him and now he has to pay the supreme price.BTW Saraki's support base has grown.Almost every Senator in both APC and PDP are behind him.Tinubu is now on his own!! You will see how Saraki/Dogara would deal with him.
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by coolitempa(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Too bad for Tinubu then!! All those votes you mentioned coukd not secure control of the NASS for him and now he has to pay the supreme price.BTW Saraki's support base has grown.Almost every Senator in both APC and PDP are behind him.Tinubu is now on his own!! You will see how Saraki/Dogara would deal with him.

ok sir........ wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
you know that they will always refute the claims, Police report indicted them, that is why it has gone missing hahahahha, i trust PDP

apc is supposed to discipline him, but some leaders suggested they should use the indictment to remove him.

chukwudi44:

Dont tell me you fell for that useless propaganda.Listen to senator nwaoboshi interview here
https://www.nairaland.com/2529094/senate-rule-forgery-figment-imagination

Saraki stand gidigbam no shakings
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
you know that they will always refute the claims, Police report indicted them, that is why it has gone missing hahahahha, i trust PDP

apc is supposed to discipline him, but some leaders suggested they should use the indictment to remove him.

Lol na so dem de take persin? Just read that interview.Unless 73 senators move against Saraki ,he would never be removed
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
During GEJ administration, if your APC leaders come out for occupy Nigeria campaign didn't you join
anigbajumo:

Who go protest?

Come again abeg,
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
guy leave the interview , the guy is lying, the truth is standing order was manipulated
chukwudi44:

Lol na so dem de take persin? Just read that interview.Unless 73 senators move against Saraki ,he would never be removed
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by ishiamu(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
firefire, barcanista mogidi and to all concerned Nigerians , rise as fight these colonial masters

Wetin we go do naaaa
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
if na PDP, you for hold occupy Nigeria Campaign abiiii
ishiamu:

Wetin we go do naaaa
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
talktimi:
Nigeria's finances has finally been handed to Tinubu grin
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
During GEJ administration, if your APC leaders come out for occupy Nigeria campaign didn't you join

Y not join d winning team?

I knw u ar stubborn coz u wnt agree wif me cry kiss
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
that is not healthy for any democracy

#SAY NO TO WINNERS TAKE IT ALL
anigbajumo:

Y not join d winning team?

I knw u ar stubborn coz u wnt agree wif me cry kiss
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Realdeals(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chei! Seun don finish the source, it shows how fictitious the source is
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by PentiumPro(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Hatred has made you the dumbest member that NL ever produced.

1 Like

Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Grundig: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Only tax evaders will frown at fowler's appointment.
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

Hapiness,u always act funny kiss
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:

Hapiness,u always act funny,
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by fr3do(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
eluquenson:
The Rich are getting Richer, while the Poor are getting Poorer.
Same old poo sad

The rich are getting poorer, the economy is defined by oil and oil is getting cheaper.
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
I dont play this kind of politics, why didnt you join PDP, when they were ruling
anigbajumo:

Hapiness,u always act funny kiss
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
I dont play this kind of politics, why didnt you join PDP, when they were ruling

I cnt nd neva,

I wil rather join KOWA party dan PDP....
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

I cnt nd neva,

I wil rather join KOWA party dan PDP....

ill rather support an independent candidate than APC,
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
ill rather support an independent candidate than APC,

No mention me again,hungry dey wipe me I wan chop lipsrsealed tongue
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

rich boy, pm Me if you are very hungry
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

pm Me if you are very hungry
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
pm Me if you are very hungry

Waten u wana give me dat wil satisfy me?
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by MyMouth(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Jus like Jon snow in " Game of throngs"..... You know nothing!
Re: With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu by hinwazaka: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
We overestimate the influence of Tinubu. Tunde fowler being made the FIRS boss, doesn't mean Tinubu will become king. And also the job of taxation in Nigeria is more complex than that of LIRS. Tunde Fowler will find out sooner than later that the suit has been cut too long to match his size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares / Anambra Farmer Discovers Crude Oil In His Farm / Lagos PDP Crisis: Youths Protest, Insist On Adegbola Dominic As Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.