Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (125628 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by kingreign(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
That's lalasticlala that what I did to him for nailing my wife grin grin

you even get such negative, durogatory, wicked, sinful thought against your wife, who is also you, who'll be your childrens mother? undecided

i pity the poor innocent unfortunate lady who's gonna get married to you (if youre not yet married).
Lonelydora, come see something
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is unnecessary.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by dangerous01(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmm. I. COMMENT FOR PAGE 0 I NO KNW WHY DY COME MOVE ME TO PAGE 1

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ManTiger(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
In Fela's voice "When trouble sleep yanga go wake am, Wetin e dey find?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Taiwo20(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Nawaooo olagbara ooooooo embarassed

A bo ri nkan.....lubbish leleyi mehn
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ZACHIE: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is a disciplined soldier.
I'm proud of him.

Some soldiers would've ended the matter tay tay. 2 bodies and 2 body bags
Congratulations to this sensible soldier

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by piicity(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hope you never watched the pics?
LadyBoss1:
Lol cry chai
Babanla humiliation
* sips tea*
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Aminat508(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Taiwo20:

A bo ri nkan.....lubbish leleyi mehn
oropesi je whalahi

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Iol, the man pen1s don shrink by force!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Hope you never watched the pics?
I did cry
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by piicity(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Anyways i guess the guy is not unclad cos me i no see anything at all cheesy
LadyBoss1:

I did cry
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Anyways i guess the guy is not unclad cos me i no see anything at all cheesy
Hehehe
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by landinfo: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
So many cheating married women everywhere...chop clean mouth na their way God bless the soldier man
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by vanvick247(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dis na serious Gobe. More like putting ur hands on hot coal and expecting it not to hurt u. Now breeze don blow fowl yansh don open.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ignis: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jungle justice. ... Even by the military ?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by okeke444: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cheapest data prices
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by DaFlash: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hope say no be Dr lagusta for sexuality section be this oh!!!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aren't there myriads of other single women in the world? Why this demonic obsession with another man's wife? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
only one soldier !!
Some guys are dull sha.
I go just put hand 4 him eye run
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I even cry pass u sef.. My cry get phd cry
Lol the guy is in deep shít!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
And the soldier just embarrassed/ humiliated himself with this his action! Abi is this not the same woman he's been knacking and banging all these years! What happens to gentleman approach of simply divorcing the so called cheating wife? What exactly does he stand to gain from this show of shame. The to-to he has always been crazy about all this while is the one he's now exposing to the whole world to see, His common sense is not common at all. Not supporting the useless cheating wife, though, but honestly, this man humiliated himself by himself............ lol..... Smh

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by DrayZee: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Correct guy!!!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by steppin: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Before you climb that married woman, make sure you know her husband's occupation. grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by tiswell(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good one,soja!!!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
A good lesson to vickyrotex,rokiatu and co
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ThatVaselineGuy: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
wen sum say dat naija iz a zoo, odas r b complain

so wat av d soldier gains na

indiciplain soldier an supid followas in da zoo undecided
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by goshikid: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
damn.... they'll learn their lesson at once!
total disgrace!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by sammylove22(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
where is lady f..........women sha!!!!!! origin of trouble
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by horexy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
All ds soldiers be acting like God!
So parading them has reversed d act? undecided
I am not in support of d extra marital act bt parading d culprits unclad is stupid, barbaric and downright childish!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by spellingcheck(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....
Smh

if you were my wife and you cheat on me, i'll blind you, humiliate you, and then divorce you and marry your sister.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Evaromantik(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Some women no dey gree hold body o.......e be like say dem post the husband to Sambisa and she cum dey think say he no go return again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.