Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid (1007 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by sydraay: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
I know nairaland will put 'silly'. That silly is a six letter word that starts with S and ends with id.

Posted on www.edondo.com/2015/08/girls-that-have-insatiable-desire-for-money-and-come-from-poor-homes-are-just-plain-stupid

Yes humanity is insatiable. People just want 'EVERYTHING'. I don't want to go into that.

This is why I'm posting.

Why should a poor dirty girl from the dirtiest of gutters, make this statement " I can't date a guy that doesn't own a car"

And ur papa no get beetle. No seriously she made the statement and I did some digging, her dad who should be in his late 50's, do not own a car. I am not insulting the man oh, but nah the stupid child I get problem with.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by munchfani: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
we have Grade A gold-diggers in naija too.
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
9ja girls don show men pepper grin
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by funlord(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin

Its called "faking it till she makes it"! Most skanks use this tool for progress! Get familiar o.p!
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by Abugab(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Delusion is their problem..
They always end up terribly most times
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Alright o.
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by lampardizik(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
have no idea whats going sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided on here
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by finditng: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
sydraay:
I know nairaland will put 'silly'. That silly is a six letter word that starts with S and ends with id.

Posted on www.edondo.com/2015/08/girls-that-have-insatiable-desire-for-money-and-come-from-poor-homes-are-just-plain-stupid

Yes humanity is insatiable. People just want 'EVERYTHING'. I don't want to go into that.

This is why I'm posting.

Why should a poor dirty girl from the dirtiest of gutters, make this statement " I can't date a guy that doesn't own a car"

And ur papa no get beetle. No seriously she made the statement and I did some digging, her dad who should be in his late 50's, do not own a car. I am not insulting the man oh, but nah the stupid child I get problem with.

Pls tell her you'll pick her up the day her father buys his first car.lol
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by ronald4lif(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
That thing dey vex me too ehh. We know every lady admires success and want to identify with a successful guy irrespective of their family background but they shouldn't rub it in. Not when their parents and siblings aren't better off themselves.
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
sydraay:

This is why I'm posting.

[size=14pt]And ur papa no get beetle.[/size] No seriously she made the statement and I did some digging, her dad who should be in his late 50's, do not own a car. I am not insulting the man oh, but nah the stupid child I get problem with.
Na that part make me laugh pass. gringringrin
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by sydraay: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na that part make me laugh pass. gringringrin
Lol
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by sydraay: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
finditng:

Pls tell her you'll pick her up the day her father buys his first car.lol
lol
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by fajani(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Three Generations don't get poor, let her choose a rich guy na, she end up being his housemaid, instead of her gbakamu with a poor guy like her and plan a better future for their unborn children, them go dey crave for big boys, even big bois they find big girls
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by Johnnoah1st: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
sydraay:

This is why I'm posting.

GO GET A CAR! d girl is telling u d fact.
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by sydraay: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
GO GET A CAR! d girl is telling u d fact.
Wetin u de talk sef! Mtcheww
Re: Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid by RottenTomato: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
This Op na big mumu ooo!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Believe... / 25 Places A Lady Can Find A Rich Husband In Lagos / Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.