Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... (2635 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud / If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by terrymason(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
SIX LAUGHS: grin

No1: A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife's nipples while she was asleep. The next day their driver died of poisoning. **************************************
No2: A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked his Dad why. He answered, "so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum." **************************************
No3: A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid said "sir. you are my witness you know I never wear panties!"
No4: Couple is having a quickie and their 6 year old catches them. Son says: "What are you doing?" Ask the son. Father: "I’m putting petrol in your Mom." Son: " Which means Mom’s engine is taking too much petrol cause Mr. Zwane just put some in yesterday!" Mother fainted!!!!
No5: A man went to the pub with his wife. When he left for the counter to buy drinks a prostitute approached his wife & whispered, "You must DEMAND cash before sex, I know him he doesn't pay. ************************************
No6: An 8 year old boy is accused of rape. In court his lady lawyer holds his dick out as evidence saying, "Your Honour see this, can he rape* with this tiny tot?"The boy whispers, "Don't shake it, we'll lose the case!" **************************************
Smile small folkx

1 Like

Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by terrymason(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by frankay430(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
LMAO
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by ladyF(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hehehe
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by hapheeyxz: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
4,5,6 tho..
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by terrymason(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe
you 4get ladyF again hmmm! Okay we still dey back page that's why!

1 Like

Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by realtestament(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
I asked ma friend from anambra to spell "Parallelogram" grin grin
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by Behira(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy Funni
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by dopeJemi: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Stale AF undecided
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by spill(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Funny
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by Cadamlk: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!! I like that no 6 .It is the funniest
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by Lilyomi(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Number two. Almost typical .
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by SenselessGoat: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Unlike the topic, These are the 6 Drrrrrrryest jokes of the centuryangry
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by Chestar5(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2015
SenselessGoat:
Unlike the topic, These are the 6 Drrrrrrryest jokes of the centuryangry

dopeJemi:
Stale AF undecided

lol, you both dont have good sense of humor grin,

to b frank u might be right but still laff small @ d jokes naw cheesy
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by terrymason(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:
Stale AF shocked
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by QueenEdna(f): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin dnt care if its stale i have seen it already aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ still laugh hahahahaahahahhahaha
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by dopeJemi: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, you both dont have good sense of humor grin,

to b frank u might be right but still laff small @ d jokes naw cheesy

I posted some of these jokes in 2012, when I was still a learner
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by Chestar5(f): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

I posted some of these jokes in 2012, when I was still a learner
okay, so dats y its stale grin grin... I hear
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by dopeJemi: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Chestar5:

okay, so dats y its stale grin grin... I hear

Yes undecided
Re: 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... by terrymason(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
grin grin grin dnt care if its stale i have seen it already Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ still laugh hahahahaahahahhahaha
lolx nor mind that guy! Mk I joke you laugh small hahahaha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download ACTING (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 123) / Hey Don't Look So Surprised / Tight Skirt: Dont Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.