Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: (1244 Views)

My Wife Became A Demon After Wedding, Man Tells Court / Hilarious: Wife Caught By In-laws Hiding Secret Lover Under Bed(photo/video) / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: by nollywoodbabe: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-how-his-own-wife-became-his-secret-lover/It is very obvious that Thompson wants to settle down with his girlfriend Angela and live a normal family life like most of his friends. Whenever he visits his friends, he plays around with their kids and you could tell he can’t wait to have his own kid and be doing same. The trouble is, Thompson and his girlfriend Angela seems to be having a turbulent relationship, always fighting and then settling only to fight again. Friends were always coming to settle their fights even when the two seems to love and care about each other and were determined to make it. Finally after a year of of friends coming together and helping them fix their relationship, they announced to the world that they are getting married, to the delight of everyone.

They went all out and had a superb wedding with stretch limos and all the works. Thompson feels complete now, as he sometimes takes his son (Previous child of his wife) along with him when he visits friends, he seems content and happy, but unfortunately the happiness did not last long. Thompson and Anjela’s marriage came to an end before their one year anniversary. While some people were shocked about this, many said they didn’t expect it to last anyway. Asked what happened, the usual thing that comes out of Thompson’s mouth is “Don’t mind the stupid Anjela, she thought I am one of those guy’s whose head she can Bend” And you ask him, didn’t you know all this before you married her? and his usual response is “Don’t mind the stupid girl, she doesn’t know I am strong, she thinks she can break me” And you scratch your head wondering how adults could walk into such a relationship and get married knowing fully well that the relationship wont work.

Almost two years later, Thompson is smiling and happy again. He is now happily married to Janet, a beautiful Graduate. Janet is actually a Lawyer and she respects him a lot, unlike Angela who has actually moved to another Country with her son. Less than a year with his new wife Janet, Angela has got wind of the news that Thompson is now in money and some how they had gotten in touch and Angela......http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-how-his-own-wife-became-his-secret-lover/

Re: SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: by olafum1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: by Behira(f): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: by pbs4real(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Behira thats me and u oohtonguegrin
Re: SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: by boboLIL(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nollywood movie script

(1) (Reply)

Mistress, Friend Or Foe? / See Gobe..... / Is She Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.