Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? (43540 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2016
his real name is called " YAHUSHUA ". the name " Jesus " is fake. the Real name of God is " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH ". Leave Religion. Religion is bad. just obey the commandments and laws in the Bible. the true day of worship is Saturday. the seventh day that AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH-the creator of heaven and earth, when he rested. not sunday.

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2016
GooseBaba:

Forget nairaland.... Someone walks up to you. And boldly accuses you of his/her personal convictions, tells you that you need a dead man in your life. When you decline the offer. They turn around and offer a prayer for you through the dead man. What should I call this... Disturbing my peace.
I believe you just mentioned him... He just might bless you with his prescence.... Lol

So your posts are merely an outlet for you inability to deal with some random street preacher?

Wow. How very strange. I sense its the fact that instead of getting annoyed with you they simply pray for you that actually upsets you the most.

You seem very easily disturbed by very little. Have you tried asking a doctor for mild sedatives?

Perhaps I should pra.... no sorry I will not upset you by praying for you! (Could not resist that jibe - apologies please dont take it seriously.)
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:10am On Mar 29, 2016
GooseBaba:

Try again. Name the tree. At least I know you worship a 2000+ old corpse named jesus. Kindly name the tree I awesomely worship..

I merely asked which you were, atheist or pagan tree worshiper (or whatever other spirit is randomly picked). I genuinely cant remember you position.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by seyipeters(m): 3:35am On Mar 29, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
I SUPPOSE ANY OF YOU AFRICAN CHRISTIAN CONVERTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A RATIONAL ANSWER

SOURCE

Well..you should know 1st of all that Still, everyone died--from the time of Adam to the time of Moses--even those who did not disobey an explicit commandment of God, as Adam did. Now Adam is a symbol, a representation of Christ, who was yet to come. Even though we did not sin as Adam, we became dead due to his disobedience. and because of God's love for man, he sent his son to be the sacrifice for our redemption. He is a living sacrifice because he rose again and the significance of that is that his death provided our own death and when he resurrected, we rose with him. You know what priest do right? They offer sacrifices on behalf of people..same thing Jesus did. He offered himself as the sacrifice to God. Many things happened within the three days..many things that set us free from the kingdom of darkness and that translated us to the kingdom of God. He became the source of eternal life to as many that received and still receiving him. You know what, even the disciples didn't understand a dime until he gave them the understanding that 'Thus it is written, and thus it
behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the
third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.' If he didn't resurrect, then I have believed in vain and I am still in my sins but thank God he did, even the power of death cannot hold him. So, if you say he's forever dead
, then we are of all men miserable and we have no hope. But thank God, he's alive and Christ in us is our hope of glory. If he hadn't resurrected, then it would not have been possible for anybody to have the Holy Spirit because when he resurrected, he ascended to the Father and received the promised gift which is the Holy Spirit and poured it upon us. The Holy Spirit is a stamp of ownership that every born again receives. In Him, you also, when you heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation, and [as a result] believed in Him, were stamped with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit [the One promised by Christ] as owned and protected [by God].
The sins of the whole world has been paid for, all you need do is to believe this gospel that has the potency to save because the gospel is the power of God unto salvation to EVERYONE that believes. What then is the gospel? Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on
the third day according to the Scriptures...(1 Corinthians 15:1-cool. The gospel is that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, he was buried and he was raised up on the third day..By this gospel we are saved and it is incomplete if Christ didn't resurrect on the third day.
With the Help of the Holy Spirit (because without him;I am incompetent), I have been able to compile this short note and I believe that as we study together to know more, the Holy spirit will give illumination in our hearts. Amen. Christ-His death;my death, his resurrection; my resurrection. (Colossians 2:11-15)
www.allthatpertains..com
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by GooseBaba: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

I merely asked which you were, atheist or pagan tree worshiper (or whatever other spirit is randomly picked). I genuinely cant remember you position.

Please humor me.....try to recollect... No need for deliberate amnesia....
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by curvilicious: 4:11am On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Every belief system (ie: Religion, cult, occult, atheism etc) is EVIL!!!

You creator never asigned those things to you otherwise they would have been naturally put in you from birth!

You been decieved by Meta physical entities aided by their human collaborators who have cut a deal with them for mutual benefits

Mi o gbo
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by GooseBaba: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

So your posts are merely an outlet for you inability to deal with some random street preacher?

Wow. How very strange. I sense its the fact that instead of getting annoyed with you they simply pray for you that actually upsets you the most.

You seem very easily disturbed by very little. Have you tried asking a doctor for mild sedatives?

Perhaps I should pra.... no sorry I will not upset you by praying for you! (Could not resist that jibe - apologies please dont take it seriously.)

Lmao... How can I take you seriously. You're but a senile old man... undecided

Just as i shut them down on the streets so shall it be online.. The fools are left to play the prosecution card. If all else fails. Bring out the devil card...
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by tuna4servi(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2016
macof:
Jesus is dead and he will always remain dead
May God almighty forgive because u know not wat u are saying
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by sammhi(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2016
AjaoMT2:
It is a big mistake to think that nothing was lost because Jesus rose from the dead. Jesus came to earth as a man. He was not initially one(Jn.1:1-5, 14) and he was not an angel (Heb. 1:4-14) and so the question is what was he , if not God?
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

As an analogy, try to imagine your earthly father as having special powers. Imagine that he created rats. Imagine the rats infected by a virus. Imagine that you are the one who was sent to save the rats. For this, you have to cease to be a human being and become a rat (uninfected) as you need to be one of them to communicate with them and to be a sacrifice for their sin. You have to give up your humanity and all your special powers you had like your dad. The infected rats would kill and devour you and you would lose your life as a rat and not as a human being. Now your father raises you back as a super-rat with a different body with special powers but never again as a human being. The interesting thing now is that we have a MAN (heb. 8:24,25; Heb 8:1-2 ) in heaven representing you and I, a new kind of man- the God-Man. When you plant a seed (and the bible uses this analogy concerning Christ's death) doesn't the seed lose its life in the soil? The mere fact that the seed produces an harvest does not mean that it was not a sacrifice and nothing was lost. Moreover, the sacrifice was an atonement for sin and not just a losing something but I will stop here for now.

your words.." raise you up as a super rat"; no sir God did not raise Jesus up a man ..but as a life giving Spirit ....He is no longer a man in heaven.
refer your illustration.. , your dad wont raise you up a Rat but as Human ...but the rat death will be focal point.
flesh and blood can not inherit Gods Kingdom.
Jesus came as man , died as man but raised as a spirit..same form he was before he came ...
Angels appear to Human in visible form but it does not mean that that body they put on is flesh and blood ...so too Jesus raised up body is his original form not the human aspect
refer your illustration,,, your dad wont raise you up as Rat but as human but to prove thAT THE RAT KILLED HAS RISEN, YOU CAN SHOW THE RAT BODY AGAIN
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:47am On Mar 29, 2016
KoloOyinbo:

Go ask any Christian IF you are preoared to accept their answer! You just want to insult believers. What a sad person!
See me see wahala o simple kweshun.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Atlantian: 4:54am On Mar 29, 2016
I dont know why anyone will believe Jesus resurrected in 21st century. Do we just throw our brains away and reason like goats ? Rise to where ? in which sky ?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by AjaoMT2: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2016
sammhi:

your words.." raise you up as a super rat"; no sir God did not raise Jesus up a man ..but as a life giving Spirit ....He is no longer a man in heaven.
refer your illustration.. , your dad wont raise you up a Rat but as Human ...but the rat death will be focal point.
flesh and blood can not inherit Gods Kingdom.
Jesus came as man , died as man but raised as a spirit..same form he was before he came ...
Angels appear to Human in visible form but it does not mean that that body they put on is flesh and blood ...so too Jesus raised up body is his original form not the human aspect
refer your illustration,,, your dad wont raise you up as Rat but as human but to prove thAT THE RAT KILLED HAS RISEN, YOU CAN SHOW THE RAT BODY AGAIN

You didn't get my point, Sir. Remember I said a Super-Rat with a new body. Jesus is indeed now a quickening Spirit according to 1 Cor. 15. Indisputable. But he is also a man with a glorified body. Not the kind of body we have now or he had before but the kind we would be clothed with 2 Cor. 5. The kind that passes through walls as Jesus did when he was resurrected. A body with a spiritual materiality that can assume ("congeal" into) a new human form. That is what you and I are waiting for according to 2 Cor. 5:1-4. I can send you further scriptures to prove this if you want me to.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by cheaperstores: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=44203411]

Lol

Here you are still going through the religious route you have been systematical brainwashed into accepting

This is what belief systems such as religion does to people
Twisting facts (like existence of your creator) to a perpetrate a fraud and grand deception

How can you ask your creator to prove himself to you?

Why should he do that in first place?

Most of you can not reason devoid of this metal slave box your religious deceivers have put you into
Most of you guys are too far gone
it is almost hopelessly irredeemable

I really feel sorry for most of you guys
cause you guys are not aware of what you are doing to yourselves

God's work is like foolishness to the wisdom of this world.keep using science or brain to analyse God.Have u asked yourself where the air u breath comes from,where it was banked and released? Why sun rises and fall or any man reached the su,? Who have reached the ends of this world? What is our purpose on earth,is it guguru and epa? Why are we turned to dust? Why you sow corn and reap corn not bababa? Is this world an accident?And so much more.
I rather die risking ny faith on Jesus than on nothing.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Lol

Here you are still going through the religious route you have been systematical brainwashed into accepting

This is what belief systems such as religion does to people
Twisting facts (like existence of your creator) to a perpetrate a fraud and grand deception

How can you ask your creator to prove himself to you?

Why should he do that in first place?

Most of you can not reason devoid of this metal slave box your religious deceivers have put you into
Most of you guys are too far gone
it is almost hopelessly irredeemable

I really feel sorry for most of you guys
cause you guys are not aware of what you are doing to yourselves

i wish you had a test of it for seven days. You probably would know why we chose to reverence Jehovah Yahweh. It causes you nothing to try, prove us wrong with your discovery after seven days. I wish you greater understanding of your existence.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Ohaneche(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
CaptainJune:

Lol. True. Other examples you fail to consider:

1. I sacrifice (give up) my bed so that my younger one may sleep in it for three nights. Have I lost my bed forever?

2. I sacrifice (give up) the use of my laptop for the day so that a friend may use it to complete an assignment. Have I lost my laptop forever?

3. I sacrifice (give up) my car so that my brother may use it to go for a job interview in time since his is still under repair. Have I lost my car forever?

What in the definition of sacrifice implies that the use of the word must be associated with permanent loss?
You are the true son of your father.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2016
777philosopher:
his real name is called " YAHUSHUA ". the name " Jesus " is fake. the Real name of God is " AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH ". Leave Religion. Religion is bad. just obey the commandments and laws in the Bible. the true day of worship is Saturday. the seventh day that AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH-the creator of heaven and earth, when he rested. not sunday.
Are those names Greek or Hebrew? I know you must have read the Bible but you forgotten this, Matthew 18:18-20
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Seventeen(f): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
musKeeto:

Epic.
I tell u.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Seventeen(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
I choose to follow Jesus, no turning back.

If in the end it turns out He wasnt real... I loose nothing,

but if He's real, u all who dont believe He exists loose ur life to eternal damination.

Who is wiser?
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Malawian(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2016
All these death is permanent crew, was lazarus not raised from the dead even afterbeing in the tomb for two days? What of the centurion's daughter? And all these muslims need to port to islam for muslim section where they can talk authoritatively abt their moon god.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by kaybee09(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2016
johnydon22:
Lol you can only imagine. . .

My idea of sacrifice are those soldiers now in borno battling with terror, they have no way of getting up 3 days later, they sacrifice the one chance they are sure they have so that we will be safe..

At least they die and stay dead.....

That is sacrifice
wonderful *thumbs up 4 u
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2016
dapipson:
Are those names Greek or Hebrew? I know you must have read the Bible but you forgotten this, Matthew 18:18-20
it is ancient hebrew bantu language. Matthew 18:18-20. Yahushua is describing how powerful he is. please follow what is in Holy Bible. stop believing in Religion. Religions are instuments of the devil. christianity is a evil religion. all religions are evil in nature. the Holy Bible is the History of Black people -Bantu people. it is the truth.

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by caphone: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2016
That kept me wondering yu know. Like what's the purpose of resurrectinng anyways if he dies for their sins, he shhudda stayed put in his grave
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by InvertedHammer: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
/
Everything about the bible is centered on the Jewish religion and culture, packaged and sold to other cultures as the ultimate religion. Christianity is a religion just as Buddhism, Islam, Scientology, etc. share diverse opinions about life after death.
Even among the Christians, different sects believe that others are doomed. Catholics vs Protestants vs Pentecostals. Who is right? Throw in Jehova Witness into the mix and the confusion gets worse. I was raised in the church but deep inside I know something does not sound right. It is self-evident that even the preachers of theword do not believe what they are preaching. I believe that if it makes you feel better about yourself, embrace religion but don't knock down anyone who thinks otherwise. It is a matter of opinions.
/

2 Likes

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Rossy99(f): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2016
frank317:
CaptainJune, you are just bringing in unnecessary Logic here. How exactly is Jesus or God's death a sacrifice? Sacrifice to what end? Sacrifice to who and for what?
He was a spirit man. He took a temporary flesh body and looses it for just three days and in those three days he just simply became his main spirit man. After that he came back to temporal flesh. And you call that a sacrifice? Lol
Yet he willingly returned back to his spirit being. What's the sacrifice there really?
If I am asked to die for the whole world for three days and you give me just 10000 naira in return, I will gladly "sacrifice" my life cool
who will ask u to die and ressurrect in 3days time that u will believe,wont u tink wat if he fail in bringing me back to life
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by InvertedHammer: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
/
Everything about the bible is centered on the Jewish religion and culture, packaged and sold to other cultures as the ultimate religion. Christianity is a religion just as Buddhism, Islam, Scientology, etc. share diverse opinions about life after death.
Even among the Christians, different sects believe that others are doomed. Catholics vs Protestants vs Pentecostals. Who is right? Throw in Jehova Witness into the mix and the confusion gets worse. I was raised in the church but deep inside I know something does not sound right. It is self-evident that even the preachers of theword do not believe what they are preaching. I believe that if it makes you feel better about yourself, embrace religion but don't knock down anyone who thinks otherwise. It is a matter of opinions.

Do Christians follow the bible? No. They pick and choose or paraphase the verses to support a particular agenda -- treating the bible line a buffet. If someone engages in a ritual, it is considered a sin. If our grandfathers worship idols, they are termed barbarians. But a roadside carpenter will create an image, a priest blesses it and the faithfuls bow down to it. By the way, why is the Catholic mass called a ritual? Ritual is not bad but Nigerians have associated that term with evil with the exclusion of the ones done by the sect they hold sacred.
/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by theDEVILisHERE: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2016
dapipson:
i wish you had a test of it for seven days. You probably would know why we chose to reverence Jehovah Yahweh. It causes you nothing to try, prove us wrong with your discovery after seven days. I wish you greater understanding of your existence.

lol
what nonsense

7 days? doing what?

Look
My creator does not need to prove he is my creator (let alone do that within a 7days ultimatum from me)

He is already in control of me

This is the nonsense religion does to you people

It's starts by telling you that you are inadequate
That you are born in sin (or rather a sinner) and that you have to accept some diabolical entity so he cleanse you from your sins (or whatever that is)
This is the trick they use to trap you people cause you people cannot reason properly

Now
If you create something and it turns out faulty (or bad)for your use
Are you not responsible for this?
Do you go ahead and blame what you created for this

Who now is supposed to rectify this situation
Is it not you the creator

Do you now expect what you created to rectify it self when it can only respond to what you the creator (or any other person of your capacity) made it do??

You really need to start asking yourselves basic questions

The fact that belief systems are chiefly responsible for the chaos and confusion in the world today is enough indication for those who can reason properly

If any of theses belief systems were the truth no one would need to preach it
People would naturally know it already!!!

Does any one need to preach to you to know you need to eat when you are Hungary?

1 Like

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by silvolexy(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Lord Have Mercy on them, Save their souls for they don't know what they Say! God Be with you.
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Ranchhoddas: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Seventeen:
I choose to follow Jesus, no turning back.

If in the end it turns out He wasnt real... I loose nothing,

but if He's real, u all who dont believe He exists loose ur life to eternal damination.

Who is wiser?
Not you obviously.If it turns out that Islam is true and Allah is real,you get to go to Allah's hell.I heard that Allah's hell is way hotter than the christian hell.So brace yourself dear.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Rossy99(f): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
D purpose of ressurrection is to give us hope that wen we die as Godly pple,we too we have d opportunity to ressurrect like him
caphone:
That kept me wondering yu know. Like what's the purpose of resurrectinng anyways if he dies for their sins, he shhudda stayed put in his grave
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Ranchhoddas: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Oga! You don't have an argument.

We are talking about sacrifice here and not dying. The person you said that donates a kidney also did not die. So what are you even saying?

You be mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by wintersnow(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2016
[b][/b]THE LORD ANSWERED JOB

Since all y'all atheist are denying Gods existence, can any of yhu answer the following questions...

38 Then out of the storm the Lord spoke to Job.

2 Who are you to question my wisdom
with your ignorant, empty words?
3 Now stand up straight
and answer the questions I ask you.
4 Were you there when I made the world?
If you know so much, tell me about it.
5 Who decided how large it would be?
Who stretched the measuring line over it?
Do you know all the answers?
6 What holds up the pillars that support the earth?
Who laid the cornerstone of the world?
7 In the dawn of that day the stars sang together,
and the heavenly beings shouted for joy.

8 Who closed the gates to hold back the sea
when it burst from the womb of the earth?
9 It was I who covered the sea with clouds
and wrapped it in darkness.
10 I marked a boundary for the sea
and kept it behind bolted gates.
11 I told it, “So far and no farther!
Here your powerful waves must stop.”
12 Job, have you ever in all your life
commanded a day to dawn?
13 Have you ordered the dawn to seize the earth
and shake the wicked from their hiding places?
14 Daylight makes the hills and valleys stand out
like the folds of a garment,
clear as the imprint of a seal on clay.
15 The light of day is too bright for the wicked
and restrains them from doing violence.

16 Have you been to the springs in the depths of the sea?
Have you walked on the floor of the ocean?
17 Has anyone ever shown you the gates
that guard the dark world of the dead?
18 Have you any idea how big the world is?
Answer me if you know.

19 Do you know where the light comes from
or what the source of darkness is?
20 Can you show them how far to go,
or send them back again?
21 I am sure you can, because you're so old
and were there when the world was made!

GOD REIGN IS SUPREME!
Re: How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2016
777philosopher:
it is ancient hebrew bantu language. Matthew 18:18-20. Yahushua is describing how powerful he is. please follow what is in Holy Bible. stop believing in Religion. Religions are instuments of the devil. christianity is a evil religion. all religions are evil in nature. the Holy Bible is the History of Black people -Bantu people. it is the truth.
I still remain. May God show us the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.