Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? (3088 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Berlynn Whatever You Want Just Tell Me / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2015
There was this female friend of mine I so much loved. Both of us are in the same institution and she resides in the state where we school. In fact, she happens to be the only one I've ever opened my mouth to tell "I love you". Chai! Omo! I love this girl!! This girl no gree o. At a point, it was as if her friends were even mocking me. I was even thinking she was playing hard to get but by the time it was getting to the point she was saying stuffs like "you can't force me", "what if there's someone else out there", "I don't feel anything for you and all", I just decided to stay on my lane. I can't imagine going into a relationship with someone that doesn't love me, talkless of marrying her. So, I later discovered that there was a guy she was interested in and I think, not sure though, they were in a relationship so, I just stayed off. Since then, it was more off casual greetings and even the chats were just greetings.
Some days ago, I just woke up and after my quiet time, I saw a message on BBM sent by the girl. She asked me where my house is and I tried to describe. She gave the phone to her mum to listen to the description, to the driver for clarification and before I knew what was happening, she said they were in our area. I was even trying to tell her to get a bikeman to lead them but she was so confident that they will get there. Before I knew what was happening, she said they were in from of our house. I opened the gate just to see her mum's official car. Hehe! Still looking like a dream? "But I've woken up", I said to myself.
I greeted them and led them into the house. I introduced them to my mum and my sister and we all chatted. It was there they mentioned the fact that her younger sister came to write exam in one of the tertiary institutions in my area and that she said she wanted to say hi to me. But I'm still finding it difficult to understand the whole thing that happened. She wanted to say hi to me? For what? We will surely see in school. The funniest thing was that her mother collected my mum's number when they were leaving. It's just funny!
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Wizzz: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Where is episode 2?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Wizzz:
Where is episode 2?
Bros, this is no joke o
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by MztrChukwu(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Wizzz:
Where is episode 2?

Lmao aswear I love this question.

Anyway, pischure of the girl, her mum and her mum's official car (driver inclusive) or wedonbelievit!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by BrightEye(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
This should be in joke section pls....hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Adelz(m): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2015
d Napoleon I knew didn't write/make romace stories
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Raphael13(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Guy which kind joke be this
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Johnnoah1st: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2015
@op some girls can be plain stupiid, so she may just feel like introducing u to her mum just as friend and nothing attached.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by dayodare49o: 1:29am On Aug 21, 2015
What is happening is that china, russia, malysia and their likes have joined their military together to destroy that evil places you like much.

And the worst part of it is that the evil guys don't have soldiers with morales but soldiers who want to know if it is worthy to go war with people that are far better.

And that they are kipping this away from the public as not to cause panic but someone maybe caught unaware

Why going to war? Many reasons including the fact that the devils bombed china and china water is now becoming like that of fukishima in japan
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Am totally confused here
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Richy4(m): 2:04am On Aug 21, 2015
How was it that i don't feel anything for you suddenly turned to Where is your house address all my family are coming for a visit?
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@op some girls can be plain stupiid, so she may just feel like introducing u to her mum just as friend and nothing attached.
I've met her mum before. I met her on out matriculation day and once at my faculty.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Richy4:
How was it that i don't feel anything for you suddenly turned to Where is your house address all my family are coming for a visit?
Exactly what I don't understand.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nitefury: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Adelz:
d Napoleon I knew didn't write/make romace stories

grin grin grin grin I guess the one you knew fought battles and conquered
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by mackzydon9(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Nitefury:

you want this one to start fighting the panties of girls?
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by HomieQuan(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
She probably told her momc about u, nd nw d momc wan mo una marry
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
waiting for d response of a female.....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2015
HomieQuan:
She probably told her momc about u, nd nw d momc wan mo una marry
I'm met her mum even before I asked her out and don't forget I said her sister came to write post-jamb
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by popweezy(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2015
pastor haz surely engaged in diz matter...hope u know wat I mean??
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2015
What is happening is that garri is to longer 270 naira per basket. They said dollar has gone up... wetin concern dollar with garri
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
popweezy:
pastor haz surely engaged in diz matter...hope u know wat I mean??
hehe! Pastor ehn? For where? Lool

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by yilly(f): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
my dear, introduction don happen! B expecting ur dowry delivery soon.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by popweezy(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Napoleone:
hehe! Pastor ehn? For where? Lool
E be lyk say d pastor don see vision say na u be her future huzband..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
yilly:
my dear, introduction don happen! B expecting ur dowry delivery soon.
if I hear, she has a bf. I just feel she did that to hurt my feelings the more.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2015
popweezy:
E be lyk say d pastor don see vision say na u be her future huzband..
Lool....this bro dey funny.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Adelz(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Nitefury:

yeah!!!! maybe this one fights only romantic warfares!!!!!
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by popweezy(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Napoleone:
Lool....this bro dey funny.
don't worry, dat girl iz already yourzwink
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
popweezy:
don't worry, dat girl iz already yourzwink
undecided
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Adelz:
yeah!!!! maybe this one fights only romantic warfares!!!!!
undecided
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Adelz(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Napoleone:
undecided
wots wrong with ur mouth?
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by ezugegere(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2015
What happened is that she told her mom about u. Her mom like u too but wanted to know the kind of family u came from, to know if she could release her to u. What happens next depends on their judgment of your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Tipiflexy(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2015
IF U STORY IS TRU,DEN THERE AR SO MANY THINGS INVOLVE:
1. U MIGHT AV B TAGGED D ALTERNATIVE, D ONE SHE CAN EASILY RUN TO KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT U LOVE HA.
2. SHE MIGHT AV CHANGE HA THOUGHT TOWARD U IN ORDER TO GIVE UR LOVE A TRY
3. U MIGHT AV BEEN PLACED IN DAT FRNDZONE WHICH WIL EARN U NAMES LIKE:HIS AWESOME,CARING GUY N WONDERFUL TO B WITH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song Best Describes Your Love Situation? / hjj / Am I Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.