Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Size Does Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Does Matters (1978 Views)

I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! / When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Does Matters by Jerrylolo(m): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Women reach orgasm more easily when their lover’s manhood exceeds 5.8 inches, study shows. Call it the battle of the bulge - it turns out size does matter in bed. Scottish psychologists studied the sexual appetites of 323 women and found that most reach orgasm more easily when their lover’s manhood exceeds the average size of 5.8 inches. “This might be due to greater ability of a longer penis to stimulate the entire length of the vagina and the cervix,” researcher Stuart Brody, a psychologist at the University of West Scotland, told the website Live Science. Brody said the research showed that women who had sex with well-endowed partners had the most vaginal orgasms. He added, “Male anxiety about penis size may not reflect internalized, culturally arbitrary masculine stereotypes but an accurate appreciation that size matters to many women.” If you have a man with small 'something', well...take heart.
Re: Size Does Matters by witnezHD(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2015
am I satisfying her or myself

2 Likes

Re: Size Does Matters by Realone92(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol well base on what I heard from a girlfriend " if a girl could satisfy herself with her fingers ...it's not about size ...techniques matters a lot

4 Likes

Re: Size Does Matters by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 21, 2015
WORD grin
Re: Size Does Matters by endowednicky(f): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2015
witnezHD:
am I satisfying her or myself
bad niqqa
Re: Size Does Matters by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2015
True talk
Re: Size Does Matters by Heromaniaa: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2015
thank God
Re: Size Does Matters by UyiIredia(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Technique matters a lot more, especially when you have size, otherwise sex could be painful.

1 Like

Re: Size Does Matters by smarttm: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2015
I don't think its only joystick that can make her reach orgasm....what matters is making her reach orgasm by any means...wel instead of size i guess erection...
Re: Size Does Matters by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Size Does Matters by EmagNig(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmmmmm....size matters but most girls have wide things

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Size Does Matters by witnezHD(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
endowednicky:
bad niqqa
must I kill myself
Re: Size Does Matters by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are we living our lives for girls? grin
Satisfy,provide,protect angry

Lol wetin this girls dey do for us na angry

#proudicks grin
Re: Size Does Matters by Toks2008(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
It is psycological.

If i can make a lady moan with just two thin fingers then a 5inch dck will do even a 4inch as long as you know the sex position to take.

Even if you have 7inch the lady may not endure a penetration above 5inch cos when stmulated,the cervix extends in length to about 5inch deep and any further move in can cause pain.

my advice to the men,give your WIVES good good MouthAction and make sure you make her kini a goood lolly pop at least for 10mins bfre strtn d rl thing nd watch her climax heavily even if u hve just 4inches.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only...guys Keep Off / 5 Things Guys Think Must Happen When In Company With A Babe / What Do You Guys Think....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.