Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler (26217 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by fabrista(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Hitler said even in his death he will start World War 3.
One of his soldiers asked how?
Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then that's the day World War 3 will start.
For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my Nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the Jews. For if the Americans wins the war, then they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in its possession?
“NO,” the solider replied.

The Americans has the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels.
“What do you mean his precious jewels?” THE SOLIDER asked.

Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negros. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel.

America is desperate in its attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destroy the whole world in its attempt to conquer it.

When America and its Jewish slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of its rule. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of most of the world as we know it.

“Why will the Jews control America?” the solider asked

Hitler said, “because the white Jews knows that the negros are the real children of Israel. And to keep Americas secret, the Jews will blackmail America. The Jews will extort America Their plan for world domination wont work if the negros knew who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.

After I die, I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right. I did the world a favor by killing the false jews before they designated a false state of Israel.
But I fear I have failed. The world will fall into the hands of Satan.ere

Share On FacebookTweet this
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Clemzzz(m): 4:29am On Aug 21, 2015
G
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Mrbigman1(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2015
This sounds true kinda

1 Like

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Paschal001: 4:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm... and how would this dry info gv me a job?
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by sissylucy(f): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Enki40(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Well, I thought Adolf Hitler was planning to exterminate every Black African after killing all jews?
Anyway, I have told so many people(those who care to listen) that...
* Africans are the real jews.
* Paul Apostle(who is the most venerated in christianity) was the main corrupter of Jesus's preachings. No wonder he was Roman, and Roman soldiers crucified Jesus Christ. *Though he didn't die on the cross*
Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia is the second coming of Christ.
You can twist it whichever way you want, but the truth still remains.
They have made us believe Jesus was a white man which is very wrong.
Therefore, Jesus coming the second time will be in white skin, very wrong too. They even always paint him with long hairs, not his dreadlocks as a Nazarene. I shake my head for Africans who buy into this sham. (You even see bald head pastors preaching, and they say they are following Jesus's footsteps) Today, someone with dreadlocks in Nigeria can't get a job, as they'll label him indecent. In fact, he probably won't be admitted into Medical school where I graduated from.
If you don't know, this man(Emperor Haile Selassie I) had a very big role in putting an end to slave trade and the consequent freedom of blacks in the Americas.(And so, fulfilling the promise in Revelations that he didn't come to save his people from their sins - as that was already done by the first Jesus - but he came to "free" his people from bondage and also judge the nations.
If you believe everything you read in the newspaper, especially babylon newspapers, you'd only get yourself brainwashed.
He also founded African Union(formerly the Organization of African Unity) and was the first and fifth chairman of the organization. He planned to create a ONE BANK for Africa and wanted African countries to stop lending mony from European and American Banks, IMF etc. A role later trusted to Muammar Gaddafi, but he couldn;t make it happen cos of self-aggrandizement. Even though agreed to drop as much as $30billion or more of his country's money for it to make it a reality, American and Europe blocked the plan in every way.
The bible promised that Jesus would come from the bloodline of King David and Solomon. So, who can trace any bloodline of Solomon in our present day? But it's in the history books that this very man, Emperor Haile Selassie I is from the direct bloodline of King Solomon. You can't find any other king or emperor who is from the bloodline of King David and Solomon. But as they say, a prophet is not recognized in his own land. The British have brainwashed Africans so bad, they've hidden so many African records and history. But lies can go on for centuries, one day, the truth will be revealed.
Remember, he was an Emperor, not a king. So, logically, he has a higher status than that of King Solomon and King David. That he wasn't as rich as them doesn't discredit this fact that he is greater. If you know who an emperor is. This man was also a field marshal in the military. Anyone who knows how things work in the military would know how tough it is to be a field marshal. IBB, OBJ and co weren;t even close to being field marshals. They were Generals. The only person who was that close was Muammar Gaddafi who "forgot or was carried away by the pleasures of this world" and was killed by "America and her Babylon allies"
Truth is bitter, but it doesn't have to be sweet for it to be the truth.
People are waiting for magic, they want to see Jesus Christ coming from the sky. Sometimes I can't help but ask some Christian brothers... So, you, you're more than 30 years old, almost 40 years old, and still you believe Jesus will come from the sky with arch angels blowing trumpets? You believe there is a place called heaven, and a place called hell?
* All Jesus's disciples were from Ethiopia, they all - including Jesus Christ - had dreadlocks, a trademark of Africans
* Slave-masters ordered the cutting of the hair(dreadlocks) of every African they took as slaves, because of the sense of spirituality that they attached to their locks. In one book, slaves were weeping, telling the slave-master that they don't mind them being taken as slaves, but they should do just one favor for them... leave their dreadlocks, as that's the only identity they can hold on to.
I could keep on listing distorted information, but got stuffs to do, will probably open a thread to discuss this. But anyone could do some research online. Though I don't only rely only on research online, I buy lots of books(not romance novels), I buy ebooks, and also order books from the USA etc.
It's no wonder I don't believe in the murderous God of the bible even though the bible said "God is Love" 1 John 4:8
The greatest and most potent weapon in this world is an educated black man.
The current bible was first of all translated from the hebrew bible, and it has been edited extensively. Search the The First Council of Nicaea. This was when they first carried out a massive edition of the bible, and have done that consequently, several times.

Here's a link about a rabbi admitting and talking about blacks and a black messiah

Yahushua - The Black Messiah (ebook)
by Rabbi Simon Altaf.

Type in Rabbi Simon Altaf in google and listen to some of his video clips.

So much to say, but then, so little time.
I had to type in a rush, and so mention deep and provocating points for anyone to research on.
It's past 6am, I have to stop here.
Bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by tochukwuifeduba: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2015
This justified the IGbo claim of being Jews
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by RobertHaas: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
The holocaust is a fairytale. Germany was deporting Jews to Palestine for the Rothschilds "Haavara" Agreement. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

The holocaust was invented to cover what the Jewish Bolshevik Communist Soviets did to the Orthodox Christian Russians (killed over 60 million).

Solomon was a pagan Moloch worshipper. The synagogue of Satan. Worshipping Moloch 40 years in the desert. Sacrificing children. The star of David is absolutely not the star of David. David's symbol is a menorah. Solomon's is the star of Remphan/Moloch/Chiun/Saturn/Satan.
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
German NAZI dull@rd
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by pointstores(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
nawa
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by mavis369: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everyone elsebody else was fighting disease and typhus all throughout the war, allies, Russians, no not Germany, converted their delousing equipment into gas chambers....SURE!!!

Typhus was rife all throughout the war, all over Europe.

https://imgur.com/a/eYhSk
https://imgur.com/a/jb52M

Look at all the contradictions here, in one camp, some said terrible, some said it was ok considering, who is lying
https://imgur.com/a/MSaML

Tattooing done to keep a track on workforce/labour, much like what happened in the USA for Social Security Claimants(they got theirs done themselves though)?
https://i.imgur.com/kQnEaZq.jpg

The Transfer Agreement helped them to go abroad(not all obviously) https://i.imgur.com/xk3alXL.jpg?2

Don't forget the Russian Bolsheviks(jewish murdering bastards), much worse than any German, and their atrocities are proven factual also, not elaborate cock-a-mame fairytales. In 1940, they took over a million or more Poles(jews as well) to work in their work camps. Who is to say they did not harbour the jews there for safe keeping, until the war ends They seemed to of trained them up for political life when war is over?

[img]https://imgur.com/skf8lgg[/img]

People might like to read this book also, especially the last few chapters, if they could do it in WWI, do not tell me they did not do it in WWII.
http://www.vlib.us/wwi/resources/archives/texts/t050824i/ponsonby.html

1 Like

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by mavis369: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
This was from 1946,"it had no parallel in history??", What about the nazis and Germany, or had they conveniently forgotten that 6 million jews died?

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by SalamRushdie: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please Ignore this big lie of a story planted by Satanist elements

1 Like

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by mavis369: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please Ignore this big lie of a story planted by Satanist elements

All from news items has things happened, from the day, actual newspaper articles, cannot get more factual than that. The HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX!!!

The sooner more people start to question the narrative of those lies the better, the damned jews cannot keep falling back, "oh woe is me, we must not forget the shoa". Well they don't make me feel guilty or sorry for them, they had it coming!!!!

1 Like

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by RobertHaas: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Numbers of Victims Don't Add Up

The World Almanac for 1947 states that back in 1939 the world Jewish population was 15,688,259. The Almanac's figures were supplied by the American Jewish Committee. Next the Jewish-owned New York Times of February 22, 1948 stated the world Jewish population for that year amounted "to 15,600,000 to 18,700,000 in addition to the 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine." How could the Jewish population increase so rapidly over the war years if they had lost 6,000,000 people? (See Note 1).

Following the rise of Hitler there were no more than 4 million Jews at most living in areas occupied by the Third Reich at the height of its power. Yet on June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that some 3,375,000 Jewish holocaust "survivors" had applied for reparations money. The International Red Cross had already reported in 1946 that of registered Jewish camp inmates no more than 300,000 could have died, and their audit to December 31, 1984 records a total 282,077 registered deaths of all internees in all German Concentration Camps from all causes.

It is interesting to note that in the Jews' real "bible", The Talmud, it is claimed that 800,000 Jews were slaughtered by the Romans in Hadrian's era. Yet there is no historical evidence to support this claim either. The Jewish-owned New York Times, in 1945 carried an article by the well known Jewish writer C.L. Sulzberger. It openly stated that Soviet Russia had supplied the figure of 4 million Jews having been put to death "in the gas chambers of Auschwitz." Thus it was the Judaeo-Communists and the Jews who initially originated these figures which today are accepted as "gospel truth". It is claimed that from 1934 to 1945 some 50,000 people died in the huge Bergen-Belsen camp. This count is considered exaggerated, still Time Magazine reports that of this figure 20,000 died of typhus during the single month of March, 1945! If nearly half died of this plague in just one month at the end of the war there is no way Bergen-Belsen could have been an "extermination camp".

mavis369:
This was from 1946,"it had no parallel in history??", What about the nazis and Germany, or had they conveniently forgotten that 6 million jews died?

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by mavis369: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
RobertHaas:

Numbers of Victims Don't Add Up

The World Almanac for 1947 states that back in 1939 the world Jewish population was 15,688,259. The Almanac's figures were supplied by the American Jewish Committee. Next the Jewish-owned New York Times of February 22, 1948 stated the world Jewish population for that year amounted "to 15,600,000 to 18,700,000 in addition to the 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine." How could the Jewish population increase so rapidly over the war years if they had lost 6,000,000 people? (See Note 1).

Following the rise of Hitler there were no more than 4 million Jews at most living in areas occupied by the Third Reich at the height of its power. Yet on June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that some 3,375,000 Jewish holocaust "survivors" had applied for reparations money. The International Red Cross had already reported in 1946 that of registered Jewish camp inmates no more than 300,000 could have died, and their audit to December 31, 1984 records a total 282,077 registered deaths of all internees in all German Concentration Camps from all causes.

It is interesting to note that in the Jews' real "bible", The Talmud, it is claimed that 800,000 Jews were slaughtered by the Romans in Hadrian's era. Yet there is no historical evidence to support this claim either. The Jewish-owned New York Times, in 1945 carried an article by the well known Jewish writer C.L. Sulzberger. It openly stated that Soviet Russia had supplied the figure of 4 million Jews having been put to death "in the gas chambers of Auschwitz." Thus it was the Judaeo-Communists and the Jews who initially originated these figures which today are accepted as "gospel truth". It is claimed that from 1934 to 1945 some 50,000 people died in the huge Bergen-Belsen camp. This count is considered exaggerated, still Time Magazine reports that of this figure 20,000 died of typhus during the single month of March, 1945! If nearly half died of this plague in just one month at the end of the war there is no way Bergen-Belsen could have been an "extermination camp".

I said"the 6 million" sarcastically, wink-wink.
Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by Suspense12(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmm.....so who documented the conversation...your grandfather abi....

Shiiiiiorrr

Re: Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler by mavis369: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
The 2 images above are not visible, here they are.
https://i.imgur.com/tDfbrIR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZD2uCUB.jpg?1

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.