Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo (26665 Views)

READ What Ex-governor Oshiomhole Said About Buhari’s Rumoured Death / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Islie: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
By Kehinde Akinyemi, Abeokuta

"I was also rumored to have died almost 12 times. I don't know what they derive from doing so, but, they should seek for forgiveness.

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has described those behind the rumored death of President Muhammadu Buhari as wicked, callous and treacherous.

In a release issued by his Media Aide, in Abeokuta on Friday, stated that Obasanjo said instead of embarking on such "worrisome" declaration, all that the President needed "are our prayers and best wishes, which will ginger his morale to come back more stronger and better."

Obasanjo who cautioned against politicization of every situation in the country, recalled that he has also been victim of such rumored death while in Office as the President, declaring, "no normal human being will wish an elderly person dead irrespective of their differences.

"If you don't like him, wait for another election, not going about to say he is dead. No matter his health situation, we should pray for him to recover quick and come back more stronger and better. For anyone wishing him dead, such person or group of persons are callous, wicked and treacherous.

"I was also rumored to have died almost 12 times. I don't know what they derive from doing so, but, they should seek for forgiveness.

"Even if we know that the President is sick, he is in a better position to know what to say or what to do and not wishing him dead. We should just stop politicizing everything, especially with the elderly in the country."

A section of the social media had claimed that President Buhari had died in London, UK following his illness last week.

The President who had travelled to London on a 10-day vacation is expected back in the country next week.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/buhari-s-rumoured-death-i-was-also-said-to-have-died-12-times--obasanjo/183778.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by akeemakinremi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ebora owu himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by ogologoamu: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
But are you not dead?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by djlawex02(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
I Think People Are Mixing This Thing Up. Buhari Is Not Dead Physically, But His Brain Has Stopped Working.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
"no normal human being will wish an elderly person dead irrespective of their differences.

"If you don't like him, wait for another election, not going about to say he is dead.

Well said baba OBJ. There are democratic ways of removing a president that is not doing well. Wishing death on him is not one of them.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dead or alive y'all mean nothing to me angry sad

Harbingers of Hunger angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ebora owu ijogbon funra e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by gunners160(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Did I just read the part where he talked about praying for Buhari? Pray for who? That same man that wants us dead? That same man that says he would share the blood of baboons if he ends up lossing. Instead of praying for him, I rather sleep and snore in hunger.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari won't die. And I pray he doesn't. He is still a human, a father and a husband, though he has flaws. All I pray is for Nigeria to get better. I can't wish death to a family man, genuinely liked by some people though a few, but they include his immediate family. Or u can just imagine d pain of Zahra losing her father.

In other news I just got my German visa, after my second attempt. Soon I'll be singing "Hello from the other side".

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by veeks11: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari the Don
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Toosure70: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
OK o
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kowema(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
No Shit was given
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
BABAAAAA, you have odeshi, you no get problem

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by BbcNews: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari Has Not Only Wished But Killed Over 1,000,000 lives,What Makes His Life More Important Than Odas ?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by slawomir: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
am not an apc or Pdp but it is only a fool that will wish his or her president dead
everyone has the ability to become a leader one day. either a political leader, religious leader, or even the head of your family
so it won't be fair to you if someone wish you were dead.
but weather anybody wish him dead or not we must protest come February 5th
#istandwith2face
#istandwithNigeria
we will beg Victor uwaifo to lead us in the protest here in Benin city

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Donald3d(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pray for your President no matter how bad you think he is.
If you keep cursing him , how would he rule well
Why don't you channel your negative prayers and make positive ones
Na the so called Christians they vex me pass, what does the Bible say about praying for your leader ?
Its understandable that governance is not moving in the right direction
But in our little nooks and crannies ,corruption is practiced everyday right from the home
O ye Nigerians change your thinking ,change your attitudes,change the way you treat one another .
Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean
Good would always defeat evil
Let good start with you !!
God bless Nigeria

Kindly check my signature ,you might need it .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by san316(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Only mad ppl do that
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by NotComplaining: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Otii,, Buhari ti ku. Oti sick daran.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by ghettowriter(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
OBJ sha. Strong Man

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by LordOfNaira: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rumour mongers did not spare Goodluck Jonathan too. I don't know what they stand to gain!!!
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by berrystunn(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerians do wish and pray for there enemy to die.

So buhari have too many enemies...

Even in APC.

Even our dog notic the change

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by timjohnson: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!
AMEN!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmm...baba iyabo
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
The cat with many lives fun ra e

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vehicle Loaded With INEC Result Sheets Intercepted In Jalingo (photos) / FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode / ‘why I Left APC’ — Abdulmumin Jibrin Opens Up On His Defection To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.