Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (5195 Views)

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / The Single Life. Played By The Playa… / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by josh2015: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
I
Re: G by deadZONE: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: G by josh2015: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

nothing to say
Re: G by Cutehector(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Even my foolishness is wiser

3 Likes

Re: G by josh2015: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Even my foolishness is wiser

I
Re: G by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I know i have been a fool. but people kept making me feel like na me Bleep up with the babe
its well.... Go and sin no more.. A thousand babes at ur left and ten thousand babes at ur right..

1 Like

Re: G by josh2015: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
its well.... Go and sin no more.. A thousand babes at ur left and ten thousand babes at ur right..

I
Re: G by ladyF(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2015
U better run! This one na bad market.
Re: G by josh2015: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
U better run! This one na bad market.

lol....
Re: G by peeparty(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2015
iffa most hear this...
Re: G by josh2015: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2015
peeparty:
iffa most hear this...

what does this mean?
Re: G by Ephemmm: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I know i have been a fool. but people kept making me feel like na me Bleep up with the babe

You have made a great mistake by being pushy when it comes to sex. Next time, let a lady doubt your potency and sexual competence. I tell you, she will design a way of testing you by herself.

Ladies don't like being begged when it comes to sex: develop a good relationship first, build her trust in you and you will be amazed the way she will willingly allow you to bleep her one day when kongi 'imprison' her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Melahou(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
what goes around comes around...

stay focus on your girl friend

1 Like

Re: G by josh2015: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

You have made a great mistake by being pushy when it comes to sex. Next time, let a lady doubt your potency and sexual competence. I tell you, she will design a way of testing you by herself.

Ladies don't like being begged when it comes to sex: develop a good relationship first, build her trust in you and you will be amazed the way she will willingly allow you to bleep her one day when kongi 'imprison' her.

So
Re: G by josh2015: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Melahou:
what goes around comes around...

stay focus on your girl friend

We broke up a couple of months ago
Re: G by nobosaba(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Haha" in Shy Ronnie's voice.

Bro forget about pride or say she fall your hand say you dey spend and she nor gree give you make you nac the punany.

Move on, according to your words "you been played"

She smoke weed and drinks, your friends confirms she looks like a runs girl.

Guy Run

Runs girls pretends to be holy mary when they see a potential husband

Guy Run

Re: G by josh2015: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2015
nobosaba:
Haha" in Shy Ronnie's voice.

Bro forget about pride or say she fall your hand say you dey spend and she nor gree give you make you nac the punany.

Move on, according to your words "you been played"

She smoke weed and drinks, your friends confirms she looks like a runs girl.

Guy Run

Runs girls pretends to be holy marry when the see a potential husband

Guy Run

So
Re: G by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I know.. thanks. the feeling of getting played again sucks though. I sent you an email would be good to talk
replied alredy
Re: G by josh2015: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
replied alredy

aight.....replied back
Re: G by Ephemmm: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

So i have heard....so can this be rectified? It feels like i have to get this babe to satisfy my ego or something

It can be rectified. The first step for you to take is that you must stop behaving as if your entire life depends on her. If you are the one that have been calling her always, please stop it onwards: if she calls you, don't pick immediately. Make sure you class yourself and make yourself seems busy even if not. If you know how to play your card, you can have sex with her on the first day of her visitation.

Secondly, write of having sex with her from your mind. Is she the only lady in the world? You are blessed and have money to pay for her flight; why suffering yourself on anybody that doesn't deserve it or is her vagina made of gold? A real guy handed not his manliness over to a lady in relationship. If possible, allow her to have a bit of exposure to you having another girl even if not for any relationship.

For your information, women are confused being: they will never appreciate any guy that is predictable. I remember handling a babe like this. Truly I wanted sexual desire badly as at then, but when she wanted to take advantage of this, I have to redesign my strategy. There was a day when she was ready to have sex too and as a man you know it takes less than a five seconds to have erection. But guess what? She was amazed how I rubbished the mood to her astonishment. I intentionally did this to ensure that she has a feeling that my brain control the activities of my life and not erection of 'that thing without any bone' tongue tongue tongue

For you to enjoy any relationship, ladies needs investments too: love is not a unilateral act where someone will be acting and other would be watching. It requires concerted efforts of both parties.

Next time, if she request for visitation, tell her you are highly geared. If she love you truly, she will still visit you whether you pay for her fare or not. That is where her own investment start.

I know from your explanation that you can hardly marry a lady like this: it is an opportunity to explore your world without any reservation or self pity. Take charge dude.

1 Like

Re: G by ladyF(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

lol.....i see. don't know why i was blinded before. So no way of recouping my investments
No way o cry e don turn sunk cost....better ones will come.
Re: G by Ariani: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
dude if i may ask is it a do or die affair dat u must bleep d bitch
Re: G by josh2015: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

It can be rectified. The first step for you to take is that you must stop behaving as if your entire life depends on her. If you are the one that have been calling her always, please stop it onwards: if she calls you, don't pick immediately. Make sure you class yourself and make yourself seems busy even if not. If you know how to play your card, you can have sex with her on the first day of her visitation.

Secondly, write of having sex with her from your mind. Is she the only lady in the world? You are blessed and have money to pay for her flight; why suffering yourself on anybody that doesn't deserve it or is her vagina made of gold? A real guy handed not his manliness over to a lady in relationship. If possible, allow her to have a bit of exposure to you having another girl even if not for any relationship.

For your information, women are confused being: they will never appreciate any guy that is predictable. I remember handling a babe like this. Truly I wanted sexual desire badly as at then, but when she wanted to take advantage of this, I have to redesign my strategy. There was a day when she was ready to have sex too and as a man you know it takes less than a five seconds to have erection. But guess what? She was amazed how I rubbished the mood to her astonishment. I intentionally did this to ensure that she has a feeling that my brain control the activities of my life and not erection of 'that thing without any bone' tongue tongue tongue

For you to enjoy any relationship, ladies needs investments too: love is not a unilateral act where someone will be acting and other would be watching. It requires concerted efforts of both parties.

Next time, if she request for visitation, tell her you are highly geared. If she love you truly, she will still visit you whether you pay for her fare or not. That is where her own investment start.

I know from your explanation that you can hardly marry a lady like this: it is an opportunity to explore your world without any reservation or self pity. Take charge dude.

The
Re: G by josh2015: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Ariani:
dude if i may ask is it a do or die affair dat u must bleep d bitch

I have asked myself that several times as well. I think na just my pride. It has cost me a lot in this babe's situation.
Re: G by Ariani: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I have asked myself that several times as well. I think na just my pride. It has cost me a lot in this babe's situation.

i understand bt u jst av to stp forcing it jst dy freestyle her
Re: G by nwadiuko1(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

So i have heard....so can this be rectified? It feels like i have to get this babe to satisfy my ego or something
just ignore her.....if she like u....(Even if for the money) she l come around
Re: G by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

The thing is she does make effort to come see me without me paying. when i am in Nigeria i stay in Ibadan while she stays in lagos. She came down to see me and i didn't pay for her fare but people keep saying she knows i will treat her to a good time. So na worthwile investment for her. I know coming on too strong for sex was a complete turn off for her cos thats where the main yawa started n i have just stupidly invested in her after. Will send u an email will be good to talk.

Good! No matter what, don't listen to your friends' advice as to whether she is Oloso or not. The earlier you believe that good girls are girls that are never caught, the better for you. Try your luck!

Remember, relationship is like a game: it is either you win or loose. However, you can't loose out totally even if you fail, because good relationship will give you a joyful period while the bad ones shall give you much experience needed to shape up the next.

I would like to introduce a fantastic trend for you if you don't mind. https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see.

I will send my phone number to your inbox: wishing you best of luck.
Re: G by josh2015: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

Good! No matter what, don't listen to your friends' advice as to whether she is Oloso or not. The earlier you believe that good girls are girls that are never caught, the better for you. Try your luck!

Remember, relationship is like a game: it is either you win or loose. However, you can't loose out totally even if you fail, because good relationship will give you a joyful period while the bad ones shall give you much experience needed to shape up the next.

I would like to introduce a fantastic trend for you if you don't mind. https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see.

I will send my phone number to your inbox: wishing you best of luck.

no
Re: G by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Why do you feel she owes you? She does not owe you anything she has the right to do as she pleases if she likes she can be "oloso" or whatever she has not agreed to a relationship with you or to have sex with you. So this is Love cheesy cheesy
Re: G by josh2015: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:
Why do you feel she owes you? She does not owe you anything she has the right to do as she pleases if she likes she can be "oloso" or whatever she has not agreed to a relationship with you or to have sex with you. So this is Love cheesy cheesy

didn't say she owes me but it does feel that way.....why is she still staying around tho if she doesn't want any of those
Re: G by misspicy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is all this nonsense that guys are teaching josh2015 how to bleep a girl,she force u spend money?
You already bleeped up by asking for sex on a first date,even if u ask her out after that any right thinking girl will know its because u want to bleep her.

If I was d one,i would just take your money n end things buh from wat you typed her,dat girl will still allow u to bleep her,just gv it time,d money she keeps getting will push her to come visit you again...mu.mu girls everywhere,dey dnt know how to chop clean mouth
Re: G by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

didn't say she owes me but it does feel that way.....why is she still staying around tho if she doesn't want any of those

Just because it feels that way does not make it true. Sowwie it just feels that way because you've believed you deserve to sex her? because you did this and that and she is supposedly and 'oloso'. She may be staying around for whatever reason you can only keep guessing.

My wonder is why you are hanging around her and giving this non relationship so much energy. You seem very attracted to this chic. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party! / Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! / I Am Starting To Hate Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.