Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices (18375 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Agwoden(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhariphobia: Abobaku returns from hideout as Ife chiefs mourns - Palace priest

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by megawax8: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
BuhariPhobia: Apple doles out iphone6 to all undergraduates to remain in Nigerian market - megawax8

Lol....and dats how I came late

"Queen of England to relocate to Nigeria in 2016 as APC projects Nigeria to be ranked as safest city in the world - csami"

12 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding - Liar Mohammed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2015
#buhariphobia: mizmycoli and ibnsultan campaigining subtly for Ishilove mod vacant job. Seun

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Ishilove: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
#buhariphobia: mizmycoli and ibnsultan campaigining subtly for Ishilove mod vacant job. Seun
Goodluck on that.
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Ishilove:
Goodluck on that.
hi love, hw are you doing?

#buhariphobia: Provacateur renounces every statement she made against ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by MizMyColi(f): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

"Queen of England to relocate to Nigeria in 2016 as APC projects Nigeria to be ranked as safest city in the world - csami"

Lol
Good Morning.

BuhariBodyLanguage: FG to ban "Good Morning" greetings. They will now be replaced with Inakwana - Ibnsultaanundecided

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Decibel: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari: Hausa set to overthrow lingua franca in Aso Rock-The Guardian

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Good Morning.

BuhariBodyLanguage: FG to ban "Good Morning" greetings. They will now be replaced with Inakwana - Ibnsultaanundecided

Have faith in PMB

Bonjour
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by OKDnigeria: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Boko haram flees, many drown in lake Chad as Buhari storms Sambisa forest without military protection - Sahara Reporters

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by MabraO: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhariphobia: we are tired of wailing -barcanista
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by OKDnigeria: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari's efforts at stabilizing international oil price hampered by the rot in the immediate past administration - Oshiomole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2015
#Buhariphobia, Police vows to return #50 collected from motorist since 1960 as buhari's body language continues to make changes in Nigeria - Liar Mohammed

9 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajepako(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
hucienda:

loooooooool! cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread is sooo funny... but at the same time subtly important for discerning minds. 'Cause at this rate, it seems we are now in the days of the employ of Joseph Goebbels' tools in-country.

We should support the present administration of Mr President and commend him in whatever he does right... but should he or his people toe the path of folly this thread exposes and over-do the machinations of propaganda, it also then behoves on we the people to remind them that we are not all fools.

The power of satire.. really.

Nice one OP.

Thanks bro, it's aptly described: a satire..

Nothing personal against the APC warrior and I'm glad some of them appreciate the humor.

We all need to diffuse tension every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajepako(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Firefire:

Good morning. smiley

My paddy, I recognise your presence!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by agabaI23(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Okonjo Iweala spotted at Aso Rock first gate at 1 am trying to sneak in-Omenka

Okonjo Iweala sends World Bank president to beg Buhari for her- Beremx

Jonathan spotted in Otta in company of Emeka Anyaoku and Ghanaian President-Seun grin

Buhari's body language has brought down inflation- obiagelli

12 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Decibel: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Murray Bruce in secret meeting with APC Stalwarts as he plans his defection-Punch

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by godoluwa(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Good Morning.

u madam? lwkmd
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by MizMyColi(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2015
godoluwa:
u madam? lwkmd

Hehehegrin
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Ike Ekweremandu turns himself in, as police findings indicts him - obiagelli

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Csami(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

"Buruji Kashamu promises to hand over himself to the U.S government for probe saying U.S prison service is far better than Nigeria's prison service - Megawax8"

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajebuter(f): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fear of buhari.... Ife chiefs pick Yusuf buhari as the next Ooni..... Passingshot

10 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by bolanto24(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fear of Buhari : Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, General Africa and co give their lives to Christ.

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
Sincere9gerian, pointb, . Sincere9gerian:. Ezenwammadu dearpreye Ezemust: PROVACATEUR: CHESSBOARD: SeverusSnape dearpreye:. Dannidom chukwudi44. FreeGlobe Firefire: Antivirus92

Guys lets cooperate and hit twitter this campiagn can last till december

follow me 2haerpii

Happi Love, until I create another twitter handle.... The one I use now is my everything, it leads to my, I mean my everything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by UmuEri(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buharis body language, Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra surrenders - sachrist

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by BraniacX(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chai!! shocked

How i take no see this thread on time? sad

But all of una dey madt sha grin

Buhariphobia : cambridge o'levels create honorary school leaving certificate for the 1960 set!! President muhamm(e)du buhari to become the first recipient - ngeneukwenu

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Happi Love, until I create another twitter handle.... The one I use now is my everything, it leads to my, I mean my everything grin grin grin
get new one asap

4 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
BUHARIPHOBIA! Titus now back to three fishes from reduction to two during Jonathan's tenure.

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Buhari to probe Barca*nista's analytical skills, to be remanded in Kirikiri maximum prison"... Rilwayne001

Look here brahh! I just came outta nairaland jail, and I ain't ready to go back any time soon. So I will just sit here and watch you display your madness.
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Look here brahh! I just came outta nairaland jail, and I ain't ready to go back any time soon. So I will just sit here and watch you display your madness.
Shut that smelly cesspit of yours, I can perceive your stench from miles away.

You're just coming from NL jail, So _fuck what

Are you the only one that's just coming

Getting a ban is even a blessing in disguise, I've been there severally, So I know.

**runs away while protecting my ass with kevlar**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by BraniacX(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhariphobia!!! shocked stale akara and akamu has now been substituted for fried rice and chicken in aregbesola's o-meal project for primary school kids!! Plans to roll it out nationwide announced.....mass enrolment for primary schools reported nationwide especially of twenty something and above adolescents grin - fulanimafia malcoimX luvmijeje odeotito

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Demmzy15(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros wetin you do na? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral / Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.