Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Where Is Governor Ambode? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Governor Ambode? (505 Views)

"Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Governor Ambode? by 2rutalk1: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Since 29th May, 2015 when the new Governor of Lagos State Gov. Ambode was sworn into office, nothing has been heard about him not even a press statement. It could be recalled that the former Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola was a household name even after leaving office on May 29th, 2015. Lagos State is a cosmopolitan State with a viable economy. Therefore, any person that finds himself in the position of steering the affairs of the State should not be found wanting. Even his performance within his short period in office should have at least put his name in the print media even without propaganda.

It is therefore out of curiosity that I have deem it necessary to know why the Governor became so unnoticeable since assumption of office.

Just asking.....
Re: Where Is Governor Ambode? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2015
GenBuhari aka worksmart in the building
Re: Where Is Governor Ambode? by Abugab(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Ambode is in Alausa
Re: Where Is Governor Ambode? by xamuelotu(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Make I no talk b4 them ban me

Lalasticlala tongue
Re: Where Is Governor Ambode? by Firefire(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Why are you looking for the hidden man among the visible ?

He is not here: Check BAT pocket.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: Saraki's Loyalists Beg Buhari For Forgiveness / Photos From The Meeting Of Bauchi State Governor And USAID Mission Director / N183bn Missing: My Hands Are Clean – Says NDDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.